www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: Beautiful Real Doll Tanya Full Head-Head Only

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

PrizmGirl

SOLD: Beautiful Real Doll Tanya Full Head-Head Only

Post by PrizmGirl »

-------------------------------------------------------
Item for sale: TANYA - Real Doll Full Head
Price: $600 plus shipping
Light Tan Skin Tone Platinum Silicone
Poured in June 2017
Shipping limitations: Continental US
General location: Phoenix, Arizona
Damage to item: None
Repairs made: None
Modifications: None

This is her head only, I do not have her body. Im just a collector and she hangs on a hook in my closet. This head has not been used for anything. The wig is not included just shown so you can see how much prettier she is with hair.if you did want to buy the wig I would sell it for an extra $50...its a high quality wig with super soft combable hair that wont tangle. She has freckles which were $150 add on, and the upgraded blue Nova eyes which were an extra $100 add on, so this is a great deal on a like new head. Shipping shouldnt be more than $20 or so. I will pack in the same foam Abyss ships heads in and also insure the box. As for payment, I dont want to do Paypal, they hold the funds for a couple weeks because I dont use my Paypal account very often, and are getting anal about transactions of this nature and I dont want to risk it. I tried to buy another doll on here a couple months ago and pay with Paypal and they kept blocking the transaction. I finally called to ask what the problem was and they said they blocked the transaction for my protection, and that I should buy from a reputable business. They didn't understand that it would have cost me a few thousand dollars more plus a wait time of several months! So from now on all the dolls I buy on here I pay for with cashiers checks, and the same with selling. If your local thats even better, Id be happy to do a local pickup and you can pay cash.

PrizmGirl

Re: Beautiful Real Doll Tanya Full Head-Head Only

Post by PrizmGirl »

Sold

INFORMATIONS