betterlovedoll.com

WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Post by bentone »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Holy crap WieghtedBell! She is like WOW! :shocked!:
If that girl is jailbait, then they might as well lock me up right now! 8)

Congrats she looks great!!

Everest18

Post by Everest18 »

Hello All

Thanks for the interesting thread.

This is all very confusing, like being caught between a rock and a hard place.

I'm interested in procuring a mini doll up to 80cm in height mainly because of the ease with transportation, storage and weight. While these are readily available to purchase online I am rather afraid to place the order. Sure, these dolls have big breasts but looking from behind one can easily mistake it for a non adult. And truth be told most if not all dolls around the 80cm mark appear borderline, in my opinion.

I simply want a mini doll with adult looks, in proportion that would not cause any trouble. These mini dolls with big breasts are not really my cup of tea. So, you can see my dilemma. Any suggestions I would be interested to know.

Cheers.

Agalmato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Agalmato »

Agalmato wrote:
FirstOrder wrote:I live in Canada and given our current laws I am wondering if one of the smaller piper dolls would even make it through customs?
As a matter of fact, I have purposely ordered a 100cm doll to see if the CBSA will stop it at the border.
It is a TPE doll with no sex holes and no sexual function.
I've asked for the doll to be clothed when shipped.
I believe the declaration is "silicone model" which I interpret to be mannequin made of silicone plastic.

As some of you know, Alyss is my avatar, she is a BJD.
I also own a Tokyodoll that is 1/3 scale, her name is Minnie and a nameless Barbie.
At this point I only have 1 sex doll, she is for sale as virgin. They can take a blacklight to it, I don't have sex with this doll.
Received my doll yesterday thru UPS.
Box wasn't even opened.
I guess it helps to order stuff throughout the year from overseas.

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

I got an Aliexpress 110cm in April/May that had no issues coming through (Canadian as well). Unopened as far as I could tell. However she had decent sized knockers so confusing her with a child was not likely. The real test will be to see how my 136cm A-Cup from SM will fare. She should be popping up in the next week or so.
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

Agalmato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Agalmato »

Received my 132cm big boobed doll today, customs opened it to examine her.

There are dark fingerprints and hand prints on her head.
They threw the head back in without repacking it so the eyelashes are bent now.

They examined the torso, luckily they didn't remove the plastic covering her and they didn't puncture it to examine further.
Hate to have hand marks on her boobs or fouling of her holes.

The wig looks examined too.

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Agalmato wrote:Received my 132cm big boobed doll today, customs opened it to examine her.

They examined the torso, luckily they didn't remove the plastic covering her and they didn't puncture it to examine further.

Canada or?
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

Agalmato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Agalmato »

Sodium wrote:
Agalmato wrote:Received my 132cm big boobed doll today, customs opened it to examine her.

Canada or?
Yes, Toronto, ON Canada. UPS sucks...just saying.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

ridiculous what these asshats in customs are doing. they shouldnt be allowed to do this crap at all let alone damage someones product.

Agalmato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Agalmato »

jokerisalive wrote:ridiculous what these asshats in customs are doing
It's funny that they searched the wrong box, the other box was more interesting lol

They charged me over $100 in Customs and fees :evil:

zesty_pasta
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by zesty_pasta »

Worried I'll have my doll body confiscated or be arrested and make headline news. I'm trying to get my first doll and research is proving to be worth it. Due to lots of factors, I've narrowed down a few choices leading me to a 6YE 150cm B cup body or 6YE 166cm A cup body. Shipping the head separately. Does anyone think the 150cm is "too short" or the A cup "too childlike" according to CREEPER act standards?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

The bodies themselves are quite acceptable here on TDF but it does depend on which heads you’re looking at! The 166a is a lovely body and I was tempted myself on that one. To my mind, there’s no point in shipping the head separately unless you have specifically ordered a young looking one! If that is the case, it may not be possible to post photos of her here anyway, whether or not she gets delivered!

Customs officers very rarely unwrap and look at the heads of dolls when examining the contents of a doll box (although that can sometimes happen)! It’s the height and look of the body they are checking.

If you’re really worried about shipping direct my best advice would be to go to a local vendor or at least pm some of the approved vendors here on TDF and ask what they might charge. Vendors here can often do deals which you won’t find elsewhere! Yes, it may cost a bit more than ordering direct from a manufacturer (although that’s not always the case!) but the vendor gets the doll to your door and takes care of all the import issues. May I ask which country you’re in? That could make the difference in what is acceptable and what can easily be imported.

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

V3n0m777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by V3n0m777 »

They damage your doll if you say you have hand marks on hers boobs? can you do something about it ?

Kandicaine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kandicaine »

zesty_pasta wrote:Worried I'll have my doll body confiscated or be arrested and make headline news. I'm trying to get my first doll and research is proving to be worth it. Due to lots of factors, I've narrowed down a few choices leading me to a 6YE 150cm B cup body or 6YE 166cm A cup body. Shipping the head separately. Does anyone think the 150cm is "too short" or the A cup "too childlike" according to CREEPER act standards?

This is all so stupid I feel like youre not even allowed to look at a woman unless shes 5'9 with huge knockers and grey hair in this day and age without being called a pedo. My ex wa 22, Asian, 4'11 with an A cup. I guess that makes me a pedo -_-

I just ordered my first doll and paranoid as well because its 4'5 even though it has DD tits
Katya - Starpery 167E viewtopic.php?t=158234

I also make music. https://soundcloud.com/illeptik

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Neek88 wrote:My ex wa 22, Asian, 4'11 with an A cup. I guess that makes me a pedo -_-
Of course not, not at all.

I hope people are reading this topic from the beginning; you'll find this is a much more complex matter. No one is calling anyone any names, especially because of what an ex-girlfriend looked like.

The fact is that humans have ID to present. Dolls do not have ID, and with smooth rubber instead of imperfections of human flesh, and scaled proportions for fantasy aesthetic and weight reduction, the public at large will judge a doll to look younger than her human counterpart.

Agalmato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Agalmato »

Slew wrote:the public at large will judge a doll to look younger than her human counterpart.
And remember, even though my doll was searched, we don't know if it was because of apparent age or because they suspect smuggling of some sort. There may have been an old sticker saying that lithium batteries are inside but this doll was not shipped with a battery powered heating unit.

INFORMATIONS