It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:54 am

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use | Privacy Policy

Page 2 of 6 [ 88 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post subject: Re: January 2018 Cat C GIF Challenge "Inviting"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:56 pm 

In advance, I apologize to those that have slow connections for the size.

I was able to pull of what I had been planning to do. I just hope it is not too risque :oops: :oops: :oops: If it is, delete it and let me know.

Only a few "carpet ghosts". Isabella getting some lipstick on the blanket, and the chain moving on its own right near the end. Granted who wants to be looking at the chain :lol: :lol:

I must comment, I thought Arabella looked absolutely gorgeous for this shoot. And again, Irishgirl's jewelry beautiful as ever.

Ironically, the title I have chosen for this entry is not the most "inviting" title, but it seemed appropriate.

Arabella and Isabella in Mistress and Slave

Attachment:
inviting.gif
inviting.gif [ 41.35 MiB | Viewed 654 times ]

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:34 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

TheIQF++ wrote:
Love this! :) So glad to see Emma stopped by again. Well put together and looking so beautiful. :thumbs_up: Nice eye contact as she spins around.
Way to kick things off! She certainly got my attention. :o

Yea, she definitely knows how to get attention :whistle:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:37 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Great gif dollbeauty515 :thumbs_up: :D

I really like how you work with different zoom and camera angles too. Nicely done, I have to try that sometime.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:39 am 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

hollows+fentiman wrote:
Ooooh, Emms, that was a bit risqué! Great GIF!

Oooooh yesss. I reckon that fits the title "inviting' perfectly. I think that's enough of a hint.
Very nicely done Mister S, and very nicely done Emms. :thumbs_up:

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:40 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Mondoon wrote:
hollows+fentiman wrote:
Ooooh, Emms, that was a bit risqué! Great GIF!

Oooooh yesss. I reckon that fits the title "inviting' perfectly. I think that's enough of a hint.
Very nicely done Mister S, and very nicely done Emms. :thumbs_up:

Well, thank you sir :D
Indeed the hint was clear enough and for the record she didn't have to write me a note :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:29 am 

Sofos wrote:

I really like how you work with different zoom and camera angles too. Nicely done, I have to try that sometime.

Thank you Sofos!

I have to thank our host IQF for the zooming and panning idea. I never thought of it until I watched their awesome gif last month.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:40 pm 
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Way to go dollbeauty515! Great gif :thumbs_up:

____ Ryleigh _______ Sienna _____ & ____ Sierra _________ Airrie __________ Niomi
************* Swan's Place ****************** Doll Album ******************* Doll Matrix ***************

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:23 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

dollbeauty515 wrote:

I was able to pull of what I had been planning to do. I just hope it is not too risque :oops: :oops: :oops: If it is, delete it and let me know.

Only a few "carpet ghosts". Isabella getting some lipstick on the blanket, and the chain moving on its own right near the end. Granted who wants to be looking at the chain :lol: :lol:

I must comment, I thought Arabella looked absolutely gorgeous for this shoot. And again, Irishgirl's jewelry beautiful as ever.

Ironically, the title I have chosen for this entry is not the most "inviting" title, but it seemed appropriate.

Attachment:
inviting.gif

Great job, dollbeauty515, and great use of the theme applying it to two dolls. :thumbs_up: (I have kind of been thinking about putting my dolls together in an intimate way as well!) Your girls are both very nice looking! (with wonderful assets) 8O
Nice jewelry and nice room too.

I liked reading your "making of" thoughts. :thumbs_up: It's funny how things like the lipstick can bother you but no one else even notices! :lol!:

The important thing is everything came together the way you planned it. Good job making the gif you wanted to make. :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:30 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

dollbeauty515 wrote:
Sofos wrote:

Thank you Sofos!

I have to thank our host IQF for the zooming and panning idea. I never thought of it until I watched their awesome gif last month.

Awesome to hear, guys! :D It's cool we have the ability to use camera movement to create interest. Again, nice job setting the scene with the camera, dollbeauty515!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:14 pm 

Thank you again everyone, and IQF, both for the theme and inspiration with the camera actions!

The only thing in retrospect I wish I would have done is at the end when I zoom back in on Arabella have her look at the camera and invite the viewer forward, was a little too late though when I thought of it lol.
TheIQF++ wrote:
dollbeauty515 wrote:

Attachment:
inviting.gif

Great job, dollbeauty515, and great use of the theme applying it to two dolls. :thumbs_up: (I have kind of been thinking about putting my dolls together in an intimate way as well!) Your girls are both very nice looking! (with wonderful assets) 8O

I liked reading your "making of" thoughts. :thumbs_up: It's funny how things like the lipstick can bother you but no one else even notices! :lol!:

The important thing is everything came together the way you planned it. Good job making the gif you wanted to make. :thumbs_up:

I have found that I love Isabellas assets more than Arabellas...nicer ass and tits. But I find myself thinking, how gorgeous is Arabella more now. I think having both dolls has made me appreciate each of their "assets" even more.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:14 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

dollbeauty515 wrote:
Thank you again everyone, and IQF, both for the theme and inspiration with the camera actions!

The only thing in retrospect I wish I would have done is at the end when I zoom back in on Arabella have her look at the camera and invite the viewer forward, was a little too late though when I thought of it lol.
TheIQF++ wrote:
dollbeauty515 wrote:

Attachment:
inviting.gif

I have found that I love Isabellas assets more than Arabellas...nicer ass and tits. But I find myself thinking, how gorgeous is Arabella more now. I think having both dolls has made me appreciate each of their "assets" even more.

dollbeauty, Love it love it love it........... Again, this is awesome and I love the jewelry too.. :whistle: :wink: :wink:

thanks for the compliment.....IG

D'arcy WM head #36.. sharing Lexi's body..
London 118WM BCD

BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:04 am 
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Well..........here's a little twist on the theme!

Ashaki and Vivette wanted to try on some dresses they got for Christmas!

Ashaki and Vivette in "OK, We've Tried On Our Christmas Presents, Now It's Your Turn!"

Attachment:
YourTurn!.gif
YourTurn!.gif [ 10.38 MiB | Viewed 519 times ]

The girls got those boxer shorts for me for Christmas..........!
I couldn't refuse that invitation!

Cheers, Hollows.

Edit:- For some reason the GIF has pixelated and I've tried several times to redo it, change canvas size and photo size and it still comes out the same but a larger canvas just won't load! Ah well, I tried! I may see if it's better later and reload it!

Rosheen, WM 156cm B Cup with #137 head
DS100 minis Yi nu de and Yong
Phicen ladies Kaia, Fia, Claudette, Haley, Flavia and Miette.
Phicen men Chris.
And 14, no, 16 “Stay still you lot” little ones...I think it’s 16....Oh, and I have a China Girl!
Oh heck! I think the little ones are breeding as there’s definitely more than 16 now and a few more Phicens keep arriving to join the party!
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:02 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Lol great one hollows :D :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:50 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

hollows+fentiman wrote:
Well..........here's a little twist on the theme!

Ashaki and Vivette wanted to try on some dresses they got for Christmas!

Ashaki and Vivette in "OK, We've Tried On Our Christmas Presents, Now It's Your Turn!"

Yes! That is it exactly! :D An invitation you can't refuse. I bet you did a backflip into those shorts!

You always pick colors that compliment your girls very well. :thumbs_up: I love Ashaki's smile at the end.
Very impressive work getting dressed. Such intricate movements were used to get those sleeves on!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:48 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

hollows+fentiman wrote:
Edit:- For some reason the GIF has pixelated and I've tried several times to redo it, change canvas size and photo size and it still comes out the same but a larger canvas just won't load! Ah well, I tried! I may see if it's better later and reload it!

Hmm, I don't really notice the pixelation... As the creator it probably bugs you to no end. :) What did you use to make your gif? I had this problem with PhotoScape. If I put too many frames in the quality took a noticeable hit. It's great to preview your gif but I had to use a different program to make it. I would try to use a different program than what you used to make the gif and see if looks any different. You can of course resubmit it if you want. :D

Page 2 of 6 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next