reallovesexdolls.com

Proven 99.9% effective at killing bacteria on TPE

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Proven 99.9% effective at killing bacteria on TPE

Post by Alucard1959 »

That's really cool! I like how this industry keeps innovativing and improving. Way to go Guys!
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

The-Doll-House NL
Inactive Vendor
Inactive Vendor

Post by The-Doll-House NL »

Would be awesome if this could also be made in a rod shape, similar to vaginal warmers, for sterilizing fixed vagina and other cavities. :idea:

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

The-Doll-House NL wrote:Would be awesome if this could also be made in a rod shape, similar to vaginal warmers, for sterilizing fixed vagina and other cavities. :idea:
I’m working on that.
I’m actually going to put together a cleaning / sterilization kit.
Look for a post from me in the near future.

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Sure, great product good innovation, but it is that bloody 0.1 % that gets you, do we have a gadget for that one!

Anung :wink:
WellAnung, that's the Lawyers talking.. same claims for Lysol, and Clorox Bleach.

Can you imagine the Lawsuits if people actually said it kills 100%? and then someone can prove they get something from it?

i mean in all effective purposes, 99.9% is legally all you can say. That gives the legal "out" for the manufacturer.
I used to love the little graphics they put up showing how many germs something killed, but they always left one.. but it was in an off the wall where most ppl never look (except me and my OCD) LOL

:lol: :wink:
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

The-Doll-House NL wrote:Would be awesome if this could also be made in a rod shape, similar to vaginal warmers, for sterilizing fixed vagina and other cavities. :idea:
We are working closely on that!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
We are working closely on that!

That will also kill Mold as well as bacteria?
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

RainKing wrote:That will also kill Mold as well as bacteria?
Yes, it kills mold and mold spores also.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

What happens to the semen, water, and lube?

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

Begog wrote:What happens to the semen, water, and lube?

You wash it out first, and let it dry. It's a sanitizer, for killing germs and bacteria, not an all purpose cleaner.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

somethingrandom wrote:
Begog wrote:What happens to the semen, water, and lube?

You wash it out first, and let it dry. It's a sanitizer, for killing germs and bacteria, not an all purpose cleaner.
Well, if I still have to turn it inside out to clean it out, I doubt it is doing a much better job than anti-bacterial soap. Would have been awesome if I could eliminate that part.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

They happen to sell water purifiers that are battery operated that may do the trick for the inside. Both these products together could be a real game changer for sanitization. Or even better - maybe someone will build a copy of the UV water sterilizer with a 7" bulb....
portable-UV-Water-Purifer-Steripen-300x300.jpg
portable-UV-Water-Purifer-Steripen-300x300.jpg (12.02 KiB) Viewed 7006 times
Last edited by Tsall on Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: signature disabled, rule 7b

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Adventurer wrote:They happen to sell water purifiers that are battery operated that may do the trick for the inside. Both these products together could be a real game-changer for sanitization. Or even better - maybe someone will build a copy of the UV water sterilizer with a 7" bulb....
The light has to be UV-C to kill bacteria in/on TPE. Those water purifiers are just UV.

And it would still have to be lab tested to see if a wand could actually kill the bacteria.

The Uvee sanitizer works not only because it uses UV-C light, but because of the engineering design of the interior of the box and the power of the UV-C lights used.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Begog wrote: Well, if I still have to turn it inside out to clean it out, I doubt it is doing a much better job than anti-bacterial soap. Would have been awesome if I could eliminate that part.
Well, it does Begog. It's been scientifically tested and proven.

Soap only surface cleans it, it doesn't kill the bacteria in the TPE. This device kills bacteria all the way through it. And its the ONLY device proved to do so.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Begog wrote: Well, if I still have to turn it inside out to clean it out, I doubt it is doing a much better job than anti-bacterial soap. Would have been awesome if I could eliminate that part.

Soap only surface cleans it, it doesn't kill the bacteria in the TPE. This device kills bacteria all the way through it. And its the ONLY device proved to do so.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Begog wrote: Well, if I still have to turn it inside out to clean it out, I doubt it is doing a much better job than anti-bacterial soap.

INFORMATIONS