betterlovedoll.com

"Photos of my Iris and Eirian (Piper 100/150 cm) dolls"

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Zombieripper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Photos of my Iris (Piper Mini or Piper 100 cm) doll

Post by Zombieripper »

Robert Lloyd wrote:This doll is one of my favorites to view. Does anyone know if Piper resolved its manufacturing issues to get the quality back on track?
Yeah I also like the piper dolls the most, because of the seamless neck and the overall proportions. :D
To answer your question, try asking Sandro from Dollstudio, maybe he has new informations.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

The seamless neck is such a benefit. I know some people don't care, but it sure adds to the realism.

FirstOrder

Post by FirstOrder »

Also from Canada and I echo your concerns as I would prefer to buy here as our laws are very subjective when it comes to smaller dolls and importing.

Is there a Canadian retailer of this doll ? Looks amazing!

Babel99 wrote:
justintime wrote:Indeed these photos are really artistic. The over all styling was ..point well taken.
:multi: Sexy

I also really like the 130 from them as well.

http://www.Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General/product_in.php?id=2
She has SUCH as dream body. Piper has that way of sculpting body that will make you drool. Like Justintime, I am in a quest to find a lighter doll. Problem is ... those are less and less popular so the choice is more limited. 2017 was the year of the HUGE dolls.

I also seriously considered the Piper 130 ... but now because of Zombieripper I consider the 100 as well!

Zombieripper, could you let us know from which country you are. I am Canadian and I am really afraid that a 100cm or 130cm would end up in the closet of a custom agent after getting it seized. Heard that in Canada now they are confiscating any doll under 140cm. But never actually followed that thing closely ...

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

I love the pics, she is one of my fav small doll models, she looks awesome!
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

FirstOrder wrote:Also from Canada and I echo your concerns as I would prefer to buy here as our laws are very subjective when it comes to smaller dolls and importing.

Is there a Canadian retailer of this doll ? Looks amazing!

Babel99 wrote:
justintime wrote:Indeed these photos are really artistic. The over all styling was ..point well taken.
:multi: Sexy

I also really like the 130 from them as well.

http://www.Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General/product_in.php?id=2
She has SUCH as dream body. Piper has that way of sculpting body that will make you drool. Like Justintime, I am in a quest to find a lighter doll. Problem is ... those are less and less popular so the choice is more limited. 2017 was the year of the HUGE dolls.

I also seriously considered the Piper 130 ... but now because of Zombieripper I consider the 100 as well!

Zombieripper, could you let us know from which country you are. I am Canadian and I am really afraid that a 100cm or 130cm would end up in the closet of a custom agent after getting it seized. Heard that in Canada now they are confiscating any doll under 140cm. But never actually followed that thing closely ...
Another Canuck here with similar questions...
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Programmer80
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Programmer80 »

I was looking at the Piper 130, but this 100 looks better than I expected. Thanks for sharing, esp the red ribbon pic

Zombieripper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zombieripper »

Programmer80 wrote:I was looking at the Piper 130, but this 100 looks better than I expected. Thanks for sharing, esp the red ribbon pic
Glad you like them and yeah the Piper Iris model is a lovely little lady.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Nicely Done Zombieripper,
Not sure how I managed to miss this thread for so long. Your photos of your Iris are very well done and she's a real cutie pie! :angel: Congrats. :thumbs_up:
:glou:

FirstOrder

Post by FirstOrder »

How can we good people in Canada get a firm answer if the 100 - 130 piper doll is ok to order and won't be stopped and held at customs? Clearly it's not a child like doll but how can we confirm before ordering that it will arrive with no issue ?

Agalmato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Agalmato »

Your use of light and shadow and the angle of your shots are amazing!!
I'm really gonna consider Iris now.

gothic

Post by gothic »

nice pictures, my favourite being
Attachments
DSC00705.JPG
DSC00705.JPG (414.09 KiB) Viewed 1950 times

Zombieripper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zombieripper »

gothic wrote:nice pictures, my favourite being
Yeah thats prolly my favorite picture as well. :D

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Checking back to see whats new.
This is such beautiful posing.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

We've all commented on how beautiful this tiny doll is. Some have said it's difficult to find clothes for her (and for any 100 CM doll), but why does she need clothes? ;)

How nice does her vagina feel? I don't think I remembered to ask that.

INFORMATIONS