betterlovedoll.com

"Photos of my Iris and Eirian (Piper 100/150 cm) dolls"

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Zombieripper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Photos of my Iris (Piper Mini or Piper 100 cm) doll

Post by Zombieripper »

Robert Lloyd wrote:We've all commented on how beautiful this tiny doll is. Some have said it's difficult to find clothes for her (and for any 100 CM doll), but why does she need clothes? ;)

How nice does her vagina feel? I don't think I remembered to ask that.
I don't think that its too hard finding clothes that fit, you basically have to look for clothing that would fit a child of 92 cms. Then you have to do some sewing or if you are not good at that stuff (like I am) you'll have to use some textile glue and make the clothing fit (it's what i did with her one piece body and her green bikini).

And yes, her vagina and ass do feel great. :D

toolbits
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by toolbits »

Nice! Very nice! What skin tone is she?

Sorven
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sorven »

You my friend, are an incredible photographer with great taste :thumbs_up:

Zombieripper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zombieripper »

Thanks, prolly gonna take and upload some pictures of my new Eirian doll very soon. :D

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

Amazing photos. Great looking poses. I wish I could ask you about clothing sizes, but European sizes would mean nothing to me lol.

To any Canadians who come across this thread again, SexDollCanada consider this doll safe enough to carry on their website, and they are an approved vendor here on TDF. I am in no way affiliated with SDC, but do hope to buy an Iris off of them some time in 2019.

DollZilla
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DollZilla »

Thanks for these incredible black and white photos. A true artist and a beautiful subject make a great combination.

ImagineBreaker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ImagineBreaker »

Great shots, I'm looking to get a Piper brand myself. Looks like a great choice :)

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

I just put in an order for my 100cm Piper with SD Canada, they are finally carrying them! Yessss!
They found out from customs that they are fine and have apparently imported/ sold a few already so we’re good to go!
I got her customized a bit, a unique combo of wig and eyes, standing feet. Can’t wait to see her! It’s a bad time of year to order, due to the Lunar New Year, but we’ll see if I got in under the holiday cutoff...
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

somethingrandom wrote:Amazing photos. Great looking poses. I wish I could ask you about clothing sizes, but European sizes would mean nothing to me lol.

To any Canadians who come across this thread again, SexDollCanada consider this doll safe enough to carry on their website, and they are an approved vendor here on TDF. I am in no way affiliated with SDC, but do hope to buy an Iris off of them some time in 2019.
I just placed my order! Go for it, if you can, no time like the present, lol.

Clothing... I’ve got a sewing machine my late parents had... might have to figure out how to sew... modify.... whatever
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

Henry869 wrote:
somethingrandom wrote:Amazing photos. Great looking poses. I wish I could ask you about clothing sizes, but European sizes would mean nothing to me lol.

I just placed my order! Go for it, if you can, no time like the present, lol.

Clothing... I’ve got a sewing machine my late parents had... might have to figure out how to sew... modify.... whatever
I'm saving up for a trip in April, I can't even beginning saving for my doll until after that. :(

Zombieripper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Photos of my Eirian (Piper doll 150 cm) doll

Post by Zombieripper »

Hello,

finally managed to find some time and take some pics of the Eirian Piper doll that I won during the piper doll photography award.

Lingerie

I Hope you like them

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I always enjoy seeing your photos. This doll is small, but still has the sex appeal of a regular sized doll to me.

Zombieripper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zombieripper »

Robert Lloyd wrote:I always enjoy seeing your photos. This doll is small, but still has the sex appeal of a regular sized doll to me.
Well the last photos are from the 150 cm Eirian doll from Piperdoll. Really wanted to change the title of the thread, but didn't know how.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Oh, I see now. I need to pay closer attention ;)

INFORMATIONS