betterlovedoll.com

Aylen has moved in - WM170H

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Aylen has moved in - WM170cm H-Cup

Post by terabyte »

Kazuki789 wrote:She looks great with red hair! Very cool photoshoot.
Thank you! The red is definitely a favorite. Got a few more photoshoot/outfits planned.
scooter_ca wrote:I wonder how sitting on a woofer compares to sitting on the washing machine.
By Aylen's expression, they must feel similar.

Thanks,
scooter
Lol, she didn't want to get off the woofer.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

It looks like Aylen really likes that speaker!
I wouldn't be suprised if she's checking out the washing machine on it's spin cycle next to see how the vibes compare there :D

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

djcdoll wrote:It looks like Aylen really likes that speaker!
I wouldn't be suprised if she's checking out the washing machine on it's spin cycle next to see how the vibes compare there :D
Now there is an idea, the washing machine, its literally 20ft down the hall in another room in the building, might have to see if I can sneak a shoot in there late night.

She has a thing for speakers :D . and trying on lingerie :D

RoysDolls

Post by RoysDolls »

Wow! So many new photos, good job!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Mjay100 wrote:Wow! So many new photos, good job!
Yea, been busy behind the camera, lol. Thanks!

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Man.. you know I’m not a big fan of the 170H but these photos have kinda swayed my thoughts on her! Shes got curves on her curves by the curves! :D I really like the Shorty shorts pics as well as the yellow “Fuck it up” sets. That black curly wig looks nice on her though. I think my favorite set though is the raw set where shes in the black top and panties. I love the raw look :D The pink onesie set with red hair is nice too particularly love the mirror shot where it says Alyen + Tera blurred in the back ground with her face in the foreground. She looks like she thinking about a not so distant memory. And great job on the areola reshade :D Love the riding the speaker set too! Hope she didn’t call howard stern haha :p BTW~ it might just be me.. but I’ve seen various pics of dolls with no eyelashes.. and you know I kinda like the look..I almost think it makes their face appear actually more realistic. But anyways keep up the good work! Shes gotta be a handful to shoot im sure!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Zippy81 wrote:Man.. you know I’m not a big fan of the 170H but these photos have kinda swayed my thoughts on her! Shes got curves on her curves by the curves! :D I really like the Shorty shorts pics as well as the yellow “Fuck it up” sets. That black curly wig looks nice on her though. I think my favorite set though is the raw set where shes in the black top and panties. I love the raw look :D The pink onesie set with red hair is nice too particularly love the mirror shot where it says Alyen + Tera blurred in the back ground with her face in the foreground. She looks like she thinking about a not so distant memory. And great job on the areola reshade :D Love the riding the speaker set too! Hope she didn’t call howard stern haha :p BTW~ it might just be me.. but I’ve seen various pics of dolls with no eyelashes.. and you know I kinda like the look..I almost think it makes their face appear actually more realistic. But anyways keep up the good work! Shes gotta be a handful to shoot im sure!
A big thanks for checking out all the sets, glad you like them. The 170H sold me the 1st time I seen her on the website, when I got her I was blown away by the figure and detail. I worked on getting her in natural model poses and lighting as I would a RG. My background is portrait photography so I have some experience with models and lighting.

The raw look is probably my favorite set, I was actually bothered that all her fingernails and lashes came off so I said fuck it, just gonna do a raw shoot. Lol @ Howard Stern.

She is a handful at 90lbs, I've learned to manage her pretty well for moving and posing without injuring myself. Once you get her clothed, posed, and lit the way you like, its makes it all worth it.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

terabyte wrote:
Zippy81 wrote:Man.. you know I’m not a big fan of the 170H but these photos have kinda swayed my thoughts on her! Shes got curves on her curves by the curves! :D I really like the Shorty shorts pics as well as the yellow “Fuck it up” sets. That black curly wig looks nice on her though. I think my favorite set though is the raw set where shes in the black top and panties. I love the raw look :D The pink onesie set with red hair is nice too particularly love the mirror shot where it says Alyen + Tera blurred in the back ground with her face in the foreground. She looks like she thinking about a not so distant memory. And great job on the areola reshade :D Love the riding the speaker set too! Hope she didn’t call howard stern haha :p BTW~ it might just be me.. but I’ve seen various pics of dolls with no eyelashes.. and you know I kinda like the look..I almost think it makes their face appear actually more realistic. But anyways keep up the good work! Shes gotta be a handful to shoot im sure!
A big thanks for checking out all the sets, glad you like them. The 170H sold me the 1st time I seen her on the website, when I got her I was blown away by the figure and detail. I worked on getting her in natural model poses and lighting as I would a RG. My background is portrait photography so I have some experience with models and lighting.

The raw look is probably my favorite set, I was actually bothered that all her fingernails and lashes came off so I said fuck it, just gonna do a raw shoot. Lol @ Howard Stern.

She is a handful at 90lbs, I've learned to manage her pretty well for moving and posing without injuring myself. Once you get her clothed, posed, and lit the way you like, its makes it all worth it.

Oh nice :) lol i was hoping you'd get my reference about H.S there. :p Oh man 90lbs! Totally agree on the work is worth it though! :)

Sissy doll luvr
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Sissy doll luvr »

She's stunning!!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Sissy doll luvr wrote:She's stunning!!
Thank you!!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Aylen is back and wants to show off her new comfy top and favorite red panties.

Sidenote: These oversized tanks are great, hard to find though, tag says We The Free from Urban Outfitters. I found 2 at the Salvation Army, looked online and they are only in the pre-owned market now.

Escaflowne
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Escaflowne »

Great taste in lingerie

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Escaflowne wrote:Great taste in lingerie
Thank you! I try to find sexy stuff.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Part 2 of this set, enjoy!

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Man very nice :) I love the last one in part 1. Love the underboob+butt angle and the eye contact. :) As far as part 2.. 1-4 are killer! nice job! Man she does have a killer butt!

INFORMATIONS