betterlovedoll.com

Aylen has moved in - WM170H

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Aylen has moved in - WM170cm H-Cup

Post by djcdoll »

Aylen's looking fabulous again, working the camera like a glamour model :thumbs_up:
Love the hints of boob, under-boob, side-boob, etc... Love her curves. Yummy. :D

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Zippy81 wrote:Man very nice :) I love the last one in part 1. Love the underboob+butt angle and the eye contact. :) As far as part 2.. 1-4 are killer! nice job! Man she does have a killer butt!
Thanks Zippy81, working on getting her some good photoshoots in. Yes, her butt is really nice, kind of deceiving from the front as she does not have superwide hips, however once you turn her to the side or back it really hits you what she's working with back there.
djcdoll wrote:Aylen's looking fabulous again, working the camera like a glamour model :thumbs_up:
Love the hints of boob, under-boob, side-boob, etc... Love her curves. Yummy. :D
Thanks djcdoll, she is doing her thing, getting comfortable. Curvage and boobage, my 2 favs, I think yours too!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:
Zippy81 wrote:Man very nice :) I love the last one in part 1. Love the underboob+butt angle and the eye contact. :) As far as part 2.. 1-4 are killer! nice job! Man she does have a killer butt!
Thanks Zippy81, working on getting her some good photoshoots in. Yes, her butt is really nice, kind of deceiving from the front as she does not have superwide hips, however once you turn her to the side or back it really hits you what she's working with back there.
djcdoll wrote:Aylen's looking fabulous again, working the camera like a glamour model :thumbs_up:
Thanks djcdoll, she is doing her thing, getting comfortable. Curvage and boobage, my 2 favs, I think yours too!
Yes can't have enough "Curvage and boobage"! :D

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Aylen continues to get comfortable and in tease mode.....

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Very nice man. I like the first and the last pics the most of the set. I like how her boobs are just poking out a little in the first pic and her hands are behind the top and how her vag is just slightly poking out as well. And of course her butt in the last one.. :whistle:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Zippy81 wrote:Very nice man. I like the first and the last pics the most of the set. I like how her boobs are just poking out a little in the first pic and her hands are behind the top and how her vag is just slightly poking out as well. And of course her butt in the last one.. :whistle:
Thanks, much appreciated! I have to hide her hands, her fingers are broken, so I have to do surgery hopefully this week. I love her but and boobs, weakness for me.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Yeah that last one, yumm.
For some reason the addition of the white socks was really sexy to me.
Gave her such a realistic feel.
Nice set.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

terabyte wrote:
Zippy81 wrote:Very nice man. I like the first and the last pics the most of the set. I like how her boobs are just poking out a little in the first pic and her hands are behind the top and how her vag is just slightly poking out as well. And of course her butt in the last one.. :whistle:
Thanks, much appreciated! I have to hide her hands, her fingers are broken, so I have to do surgery hopefully this week. I love her but and boobs, weakness for me.
Welcome! Yea I understand, but I think even still though the way the fabric is folded at that particular spot is nice. It adds to the suggestiveness of the shot. (Like how it comes to a point) its like a eye mover because the "V" point outline that's created by the "collar" right below the nipples
and then the "V" point of her G string below.So its like boobs to hands under shirt to underwear area. Nicely done regardless of the broke fingers :) And I like her face and eyes being more towards camera view in that shot as well. :thumbs_up:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Endless War wrote:Yeah that last one, yumm.
For some reason the addition of the white socks was really sexy to me.
Gave her such a realistic feel.
Nice set.
Zippy81 wrote:
terabyte wrote:
Welcome! Yea I understand, but I think even still though the way the fabric is folded at that particular spot is nice. It adds to the suggestiveness of the shot. (Like how it comes to a point) its like a eye mover because the "V" point outline that's created by the "collar" right below the nipples
and then the "V" point of her G string below.So its like boobs to hands under shirt to underwear area. Nicely done regardless of the broke fingers :) And I like her face and eyes being more towards camera view in that shot as well. :thumbs_up:
Thanks Endless War, much appreciated you stopping by. BTW she lives in those white socks, lol.

Thanks Zippy81, posing her, I had to come up with something sexy and hide the fingers, it worked out. Another member suggested moving her eyes left and right instead of the dead-on stare, which I am horribly guilty of. Made a huge difference.

Close friend of mine suggested that I was going to stop shooting real women and strictly shoot dolls, I had to lol. Dolls are much more work, but slightly more satisfying as they are available anytime, bodies are flawless, can hold poses forever, and their makeup is done 90% of the time.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Hmm I personally like the dead on stare pics along with the off to the side :) Perhaps you could just shoot both!

RoysDolls

Post by RoysDolls »

Nice work there! I like the part 2 best! Her pose in the third photo shows how curvy her body is.

Also, I see that you have colored her teeth more white, looks great with the lipstick she's wearing.

Lightning in the photos four and five looks stunning, it brings out the shape of her butt nicely!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Mjay100 wrote:Nice work there! I like the part 2 best! Her pose in the third photo shows how curvy her body is.

Also, I see that you have colored her teeth more white, looks great with the lipstick she's wearing.

Lightning in the photos four and five looks stunning, it brings out the shape of her butt nicely!
Thanks! I've been trying to find angles that accentuates her curves.

Yea, I decided to give the teeth a proper painting. It doesn't last long so I have to redo it every so often. I gotta experiment with lipgloss colors as well, that red does shine though.

Thanks for the compliments on the lighting, been experimenting a bit.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Last time this happened I couldn't finish the shoot....... :whistle:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:Last time this happened I couldn't finish the shoot....... :whistle:
Wow, I'm not surprised !!!! :thumbs_up:
Maybe she liked it so much wants another go? :wink:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

djcdoll wrote:
terabyte wrote:Last time this happened I couldn't finish the shoot....... :whistle:
Wow, I'm not surprised !!!! :thumbs_up:
Maybe she liked it so much wants another go? :wink:
She is very good at getting what she wants :plaidskirt:

My epoxy and TPE glue showed up today soooo I can finally fix her fingers! Gotta make a trip to Home Depot/Lowes for wire.

INFORMATIONS