betterlovedoll.com

Aylen has moved in - WM170H

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Aylen has moved in - WM170cm H-Cup

Post by terabyte »

Last of this set. Aylen finally enjoying her popcorn.

*wasn't sure I was gonna post this set, lighting didn't work the way I envisioned. Working on different setups while shooting around the house other than the backdrops. *

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Aylen is looking awesome as usual! :thumbs_up: its kinda fun finding different places around the house to shoot. I surprised myself more than once doing that.
:glou:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Aylen is looking sexy. :thumbs_up:
Love her superb hourglass figure in that very short dress! :mrgreen:
I agree about hunting for photo locations around the house. I've been trying to do that with my Tiffany as well. Looking at ordinary places and furniture in a different light! :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

It's easy to get distracted by and focus on Aylen's impressive bosum and squeezable butt although these shots do also give you a good opportunity to appreciate those gorgeous legs as well! That dress does wonders for displaying her natural charms!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Damn man these are some real nice pics! Checked p1-p7, will be back...but just casually wondering, which subforum is this in??? I wonder this with some other threads as well...am I missing this / the check root-forum buttom or some? Anyways had seen some of the outdoor shots, but you've her in some very nice poses and clothing in this one too! I'll sub but unfortunately the forum often does not send me updates, hence the location question.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

lighting.. you say something about lighting?
giphy.gif
I'm sorry.. I surely must have missed it as I was noticing the curvy terrain.. :3

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:Damn man these are some real nice pics! Checked p1-p7, will be back...but just casually wondering, which subforum is this in??? I wonder this with some other threads as well...am I missing this / the check root-forum buttom or some? Anyways had seen some of the outdoor shots, but you've her in some very nice poses and clothing in this one too! I'll sub but unfortunately the forum often does not send me updates, hence the location question.
You can always find out where you are on the site by looking near the top or bottom of the page.
You will see a line like this that will tell you where you are:

Board index » Other Love Doll Topics » Eye Candy!

Note you can click on any of these entries to quickly go to that thread or sub forum.
Hope that's what you're refering to?

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ey djcdoll, yeah that's it major thanks man!

P.s. damnnn no that I see it really don't see how I could've missed it lol my brain just 'avoids' banners and screamy button-pics lol and thus that line in the middle
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:Ey djcdoll, yeah that's it major thanks man!

P.s. damnnn no that I see it really don't see how I could've missed it lol my brain just 'avoids' banners and screamy button-pics lol and thus that line in the middle
No problem avante. :thumbs_up:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:Aylen is looking awesome as usual! :thumbs_up: its kinda fun finding different places around the house to shoot. I surprised myself more than once doing that.
:glou:
djcdoll wrote:Aylen is looking sexy. :thumbs_up:
Love her superb hourglass figure in that very short dress! :mrgreen:
I agree about hunting for photo locations around the house. I've been trying to do that with my Tiffany as well. Looking at ordinary places and furniture in a different light! :D[/quote/]

Thanks Mr Fix It and djcdoll, she definitely wears that dress well, once I pulled the waist part in with the belt it definitely changed things. Finding places around the house definitely add more to photos, I always have to keep an eye out for whatever is in the background so its not too distracting from Aylen.

Arthur1960 wrote:It's easy to get distracted by and focus on Aylen's impressive bosum and squeezable butt although these shots do also give you a good opportunity to appreciate those gorgeous legs as well! That dress does wonders for displaying her natural charms!
Thank you Arthur, much appreciated. Yes, I do have a tendency to forgot about her legs once she is standing as the busom and butt takes precedence along with her cute face. The dress was an instant purchase!!
avante wrote:Damn man these are some real nice pics! Checked p1-p7, will be back...but just casually wondering, which subforum is this in??? I wonder this with some other threads as well...am I missing this / the check root-forum buttom or some? Anyways had seen some of the outdoor shots, but you've her in some very nice poses and clothing in this one too! I'll sub but unfortunately the forum often does not send me updates, hence the location question.
Thank you avante for checking out the thread and the feedback on the photos. Her outdoor thread is short unfortunately, finding places to shoot is not easy as I thought it would be.
Zippy81 wrote:lighting.. you say something about lighting?
giphy.gif
I'm sorry.. I surely must have missed it as I was noticing the curvy terrain.. :3
LMAO Zippy, that Mike Myers gif is funny! I can see how the curves can distract from my grumbling about lighting issues. Thanks for visiting, I appreciate it.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

11:10pm, I am working on a project in the bedroom. Aylen is feeling frisky and wants me to stop what I'm doing and come to bed and work on her. As much as I want to I am determined to finish what I am working on. She wasn't having it, she put on some music and starting in on my attention in the doorway, I never finished what I was working on..........

Set: Come To Bed

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:11:10pm, I am working on a project in the bedroom. Aylen is feeling frisky and wants me to stop what I'm doing and come to bed and work on her. As much as I want to I am determined to finish what I am working on. She wasn't having it, she put on some music and starting in on my attention in the doorway, I never finished what I was working on..........

Very nice photoset terabyte. :thumbs_up:
I love the lighting on these images. The contrasts between light and dark really accentuate Aylen's fabulous curves.
With Aylen standing in the doorway like that who could resist her! :mrgreen:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

djcdoll wrote:
terabyte wrote:11:10pm, I am working on a project in the bedroom. Aylen is feeling frisky and wants me to stop what I'm doing and come to bed and work on her. As much as I want to I am determined to finish what I am working on. She wasn't having it, she put on some music and starting in on my attention in the doorway, I never finished what I was working on..........

Very nice photoset terabyte. :thumbs_up:
I love the lighting on these images. The contrasts between light and dark really accentuate Aylen's fabulous curves.
With Aylen standing in the doorway like that who could resist her! :mrgreen:

Thanks djcdoll :thumbs_up: I appreciate the feedback. Yes, her curves definitely are very inviting for hands. This time I was happy with the lighting, lol.

ryuu2368ryuu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ryuu2368ryuu »

Wow! The last Aylen photo is a great technique.
I look like real skin.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

ryuu2368ryuu wrote:Wow! The last Aylen photo is a great technique.
I look like real skin.
Thank you ryuu, I appreciate it.

INFORMATIONS