betterlovedoll.com

Shirley's Sanctuary

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

scopes666

Shirley's Sanctuary

Post by scopes666 »

Hey all, I just want to share my new girl. Her name is Shirley <3

I plan on using this thread to post more pictures of her as her time with me progresses. I got a bunch of nice clothes for her and am going to do some photo shoots. I took these photos of her with my iPhone because my DSLR's battery is currently dead.
(I tried looking around to what seems to be the best place to post this kind thread, and this seems to be it. If there is a better category for this please let me know.)

Anyways, she's kind of a nerd and likes to read manga and watch anime. She's hoping to find more fellow otakus on this forum to hang out with. So don't be shy, because she wants to make friends! :)

scopes666

Re: Shirley's Sanctuary

Post by scopes666 »

Now she's getting a bit frisky...

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Shirley is a very pretty Doll baby! :whistle: you posted in the right spot. Eye candy is a good place!! :wink:

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

Thanks! I'll keep posting here :) My Nikon D5000 just finished charging. I snapped a few more of her:
DSC_0231.jpg
DSC_0229.jpg
DSC_0228.jpg
DSC_0221.jpg

AikoDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by AikoDoll »

Man she is cute!!!! Love her dark skin! How tall is she?
Open for Business. Visit us at our website http://www.AikoDoll.com

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

She's a WM 140cm D-cup, Head #56 and Tan skin. I fell in love with her immediately as soon as I saw her photos, so I got her build just like them. I wanted her exactly like the photos here, so that's what I did! https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... st-wmdolls

I'm going to wind down for the night and spend some time with her now. More pix to come tomorrow!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Shirley is looking very nice indeed! :thumbs_up: She looks like she has been working on her tan for you as well! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

starriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by starriver »

She is absolutely gorgeous. Enjoy!
Looking forward to more beautiful photos. As an okatu girl, she can effortlessly cosplay some anime & galgame characters with dark skin:
Attachments
full_metal_daemon_muramasa_sandaime_desktop_1920x1200_hd-wallpaper-1214424.jpg
full_metal_daemon_muramasa_sandaime_desktop_1920x1200_hd-wallpaper-1214424.jpg (449.54 KiB) Viewed 4690 times

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

That white dress is lovely and fits her so well!
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Congratulations scopes666, Shirley's awesome. I too fell helplessly for WM#56, it's has such versatile features that it can be transformed into a unique looking face with just different wigs, jewelry, eyes and makeup. I hope you find as much enjoyment with Shirley as I do with Honey!
:glou:
Fix

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

she is sexy!

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Wow, she looks awesome. Congrats!
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone! Shirley's blushing reading your comments! She has a bunch of more cute and sexy outfits she wants to share with you. I've been busy today so had no chance to help her get dressed and snap more pictures of her. Because of this she gave me the pouty look:

Hopefully more pictures this weekend, as she's oh-so looking forward to it! :multi:

And @starriver, I love dark skin anime elf grills. I hope to get some more anime-themed outfits, like a nice maidu one just like what you posted a pic of! Stay tuned tho, Shirley wants to show off her schoolgirl sailor outfit she's got in her wardrobe!

Also, can someone explain why the last set of photos I posted show up sideways when embedded in my post, but when I click on them (new window) they right themselves up?

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

from what i have heard it happens a lot if you use a phone or tablet to take the pictures. if using a camera turning it on the side for a taller shot will do it also.

carlys_guy

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

carlys_guy wrote:from what i have heard it happens a lot if you use a phone or tablet to take the pictures. if using a camera turning it on the side for a taller shot will do it also.

carlys_guy
This is correct. The absolute orientation of the picture is saved in the metadata. So even though you may rotate it and save it, the metadata doesn't get overwritten necessarily. To overcome this, I had to rotate my pictures then save the rotated pictures as a different file to rewrite the metadata. There may be a more direct method, but this worked for me.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

INFORMATIONS