betterlovedoll.com

Shirley's Sanctuary

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

PAZ
Doll
Doll
Location: In SALEM biooches! With Endless War <3, Solstice, Carbon 13, Ophelia and Grumpy (Persephonie)

Re: Shirley's Sanctuary

Post by PAZ »

My dear friend Shirley,

Its lovely to see you again and you look MARVELOUS! I hope all is well for you and your love. I miss you but its comforting to know you are always a part of me! I am waiting with eager anticipation for any surprises sent from you.

Hugs and Kisses!
"You can touch me if you want."

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

scopes666 wrote:Shirley was feeling adventurous today and decided to put on her cute blue & white striped pantsu and thigh-high socks before raiding my manga bookcases. She was on a quest of finding something good to read.
Blue Striped Pantsu (1).jpg
What's this? She found something! But..... "Girls liking girls? This is highly inappropriate, mister! How can you own such a thing?", she said, and immediately placed Citrus back on the shelf while scowling me. I remained poker face as she moved on and kept searching through the rows of manga.
Blue Striped Pantsu (2).jpg
Something caught her eye. "That one! That one! Attack on Titan! I've heard of this one and it sounds like it's really, really good!", she shouted while simultaneously grabbing the book. She then ran back into my bedroom and dived onto the bed.
Blue Striped Pantsu (3).jpg
She is super cute!! Love this outfit.

Flipping though the pages, she was instantly hooked :)
Blue Striped Pantsu (4).jpg
This is exactly what she was looking for!
Blue Striped Pantsu (5).jpg
And this was exactly what I was looking for.
Blue Striped Pantsu (6).jpg
I, too, was hooked.
Blue Striped Pantsu (7).jpg
Seeing her enjoying her time put a smile on my face. We spent the rest of the night reading about the Scout Regiment and their struggle to defend Wall Maria against the endless onslaught of Titans.
Blue Striped Pantsu (8).jpg
Today was a good day. Shirley enjoyed the book, while I enjoyed her company :)
Blue Striped Pantsu (9).jpg
I look forward to spending more time with her and doing more things that make her happy.
Treat your girls right and they'll treat you right, gentlemen :)

EDIT: By popular demand, I will also include information regarding the outfit of each photo shoot so that others in here can get some helpful information for their dolls. Remember, Shirley is is a WM 140cm D-cup I got from SRSD which does include a very thorough size chart.

SRSD Vendor link to Shirley and her dimensions

Panties: Amazon.ca link (they fit perfect!)

Thigh-highs: Amazon.ca link (they too fit perfect!)

T-shirt: Aéropostale XS shirt I got from the thrift store. It may have shrunk a little bit in the wash. But it fits her perfectly other than the fact that it's a tad too long. But I rolled it up at the bottom to help show her mid-section. I also used a large binder clip to hold it tight (I rotated the binder clip's position for each photo to make sure it's hidden from the camera's view).

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

Shirley wanted to show off her new teal outfit. She just loves matching this skirt with that Milkshake crop top of hers. She's getting ready for summer!
1- DSC_0006v2.jpg
2- DSC_0002v2.jpg
3- DSC_0018v2.jpg
4- DSC_0021v2.jpg
5- DSC_0008v2.jpg
6- DSC_0009v2.jpg
7- DSC_0015v2.jpg
8- DSC_0013v2.jpg

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

Oh Scopes, Bear and I watched Attack on Titan on Netflix or Amazon, and it was sooooo scary, but really good! I had to sit real close so I could hide behind his shoulder when the monsters came. I bet Shirley would love the anime! Bear says its top ten for sure! There is a funner one, its little kids as the troopers, lots less bloody, and very fun!
Attachments
25308.jpg
25308.jpg (316.41 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
Bears naughty but nice kitten

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

WOOW!!
Absolutely beautiful and super cute pictures of your lovely Shirley!
Don't know, why not more people here comment
Just perfect light, posing and clothes. She is really so gorgeous and adorable. Another #56 princess. :D
Please keep on posting Scopes!

Wow!
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Bro, Shirley looks amazing!
Congratulations on finding an outfit that fits her so well, she is rocking that blue.
I love the classic "doll" pose with her hands pointed out.
Good to see you two are doing well.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

Thanks for all the kind words, guys! I've been a bit inactive lately but plan on picking up again soon. Shirley's still got a lot of new outfits in her arsenal which she has not posed in yet, but they'll be coming soon :)

Mitchy: She's seen AoT and is impatiently awaiting Season 3!

Dr Dollinger: Thanks for the compliments on the lighting/posing/clothes. I'm trying to improve my photography game! Also very glad you noticed the #56 head! I couldn't have chosen anything more perfect!

Endless War: Long time, bro :) That classic "doll" pose is just too cute, eh? BTW Shirley's thinking about Paz right now...

PAZ
Doll
Doll
Location: In SALEM biooches! With Endless War <3, Solstice, Carbon 13, Ophelia and Grumpy (Persephonie)

Post by PAZ »

scopes666 wrote:Thanks for all the kind words, guys! I've been a bit inactive lately but plan on picking up again soon. Shirley's still got a lot of new outfits in her arsenal which she has not posed in yet, but they'll be coming soon :)

Endless War: Long time, bro :) That classic "doll" pose is just too cute, eh? BTW Shirley's thinking about Paz right now...
Shirley! I am thinking of you too. Can't wait to see the rest of your outfits. You have the cutest butt, so spank-able :wink:
"You can touch me if you want."

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

PAZ wrote:Shirley! I am thinking of you too. Can't wait to see the rest of your outfits. You have the cutest butt, so spank-able :wink:
Are you talking about this cutest, so spank-able butt? Cuz I think she's ready for a spanking...
DSC_0040 - edit1.jpg
DSC_0026 - edit4.jpg

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, Shirley is a cutie for sure, I really like that shade of tan and that lovely white dress looks great on her. The thing with posting pics on here and the orientation caught me out at first until I discovered that when I cropped them a little and then posted them they would be displayed in the correct orientation. This seems to happen with pics taken in portrait mood, plus there is a pixel limit for pics posted so I always have to crop the pics I take with my Nikon D3000 although, of course, I could just set the resolution lower. Anyway I shall watch out for more pics of your gal, I have a soft spot for head 56 (as I'm sure many do) as she's one of the prettiest faces out there.

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

Thanks for the pointers and the "follow", Arthur1960! I myself use a D5000 so we both pretty much have the same photography game going on. Lighting and shooting angle are the things that I feel make the biggest impact in my photos. I'm still working on improving my game. It's a lot of work but the efforts are worth the reward. I love being able to post up a beautiful photoshoot of Shirley on here. She loves it even more than I do. Damn girl's got it easy as all she's gotta do is smile, pose, and look sexy for the camera. She's so spoiled.

Head #56, I'm glad I picked this one. It stood out to me the day I saw it and it's grown on me ever since. Shirley wouldn't be Shirley any other way!
DSC_0053 - edit1.jpg
DSC_0055 - edit1.jpg

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:Congratulations scopes666, Shirley's awesome. I too fell helplessly for WM#56, it's has such versatile features that it can be transformed into a unique looking face with just different wigs, jewelry, eyes and makeup. I hope you find as much enjoyment with Shirley as I do with Honey!
:glou:
Fix
Hi scopes.
I was revisiting this topic because Shirley is just so damn cute.
Then I noticed the comment from Fix that Honey is also a WM#56.
I'm a big fan of her as well.
I had no idea they shared the same head, but I did know I found them both very attractive.

Thanks,
scooter.
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

scooter_ca wrote:
Mr_Fix_it wrote:Congratulations scopes666, Shirley's awesome. I too fell helplessly for WM#56, it's has such versatile features that it can be transformed into a unique looking face with just different wigs, jewelry, eyes and makeup. I hope you find as much enjoyment with Shirley as I do with Honey!
Fix
Hi scopes.
I was revisiting this topic because Shirley is just so damn cute.
Then I noticed the comment from Fix that Honey is also a WM#56.
I'm a big fan of her as well.
I had no idea they shared the same head, but I did know I found them both very attractive.

Thanks,
scooter.
Oh Yes...I agree, Shirley is so damn cute. :thumbs_up: :angel:
Fix.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

This is an amazing picture of Shirley. She looks so peaceful and beautiful.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Shirley is adorable! We #56 lovers always appreciate seeing another arranged differently than our own. Appreciate this pics hope to see more. BTW... Kianna saw this post and now is bugging me for a teal summer dress. WTF!

-DD27

INFORMATIONS