betterlovedoll.com

Sanhui vs. Doll Sweet - Cynthia & Alice Media Archive

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Sanhui vs. Doll Sweet - Cynthia & Alice Media Archive

Post by Sate »

Afternoon all,

Welcome to the album topic for my two dolls, the DS 167cm evo and Sanhui 168cm. Any photos featuring both dolls at the same time are placed here for easy future reference.

Enjoy the photos.

- Sate

Some additional thoughts:

- The price for each doll is a significant contrast, the Sanhui is roughly $1000 USD less that its DS counterpart.

- The weight of each doll is a small difference, with the DS weighing about 5-6lbs less than the Sanhui despite looking bigger. The reason for this is DS uses less raw silicone in their doll, using mostly the internal skeleton and foam cores / inserts to make of the bulk of the body.

- I forgot to mention packaging, Sanhui uses far more packaging material and foam cutouts to protect the doll in transit while DS uses a sleeping bag with some foam padding and straps, but the doll is able to move far too much inside the box.

- Durability is hard to determine since both dolls are still new at under 2 months of ownership. The Sanhui however is better at resisting small tears since the silicone is a bit firmer.

- Both dolls have fragile armpits, raising up the arms too high will cause very obvious tension and will very likely lead to tearing.

- The neck joint on the Sanhui uses two blocks preventing it from being posed either too far back or too far to the sides. It can however be bent forward almost all the way.
Attachments
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG (2.07 MiB) Viewed 7144 times
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG (2.08 MiB) Viewed 7144 times
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG (2.06 MiB) Viewed 7144 times
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0016.JPG (1.88 MiB) Viewed 7144 times
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG (2.85 MiB) Viewed 7144 times
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG (1.52 MiB) Viewed 7144 times
DSC_0033.JPG
DSC_0033.JPG (1.36 MiB) Viewed 7144 times
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0037.JPG (2.24 MiB) Viewed 7144 times
DSC_0039.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG (1.54 MiB) Viewed 7144 times
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Cynthia & Alice: Media Archive

Post by hansdampf21 »

Wow! They look absolutely hot & adorable :o

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Now that's a hot combo!

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Very nice Sate,
Your gals are Sooo beautiful, and the photos are equally so! :thumbs_up:
Love the interaction. :whistle:
Cheers,
Mr Fix it.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Now that is Hot! I was worried the bed was going to burst into flames!
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
The first comparison between these two titans-dolls of 2018, I'm looking forward to seeing the two dolls in a photo lying in a parallel position to compare them in a similar position facing each other and see the differences in body widths and lengths, as well as appreciate the differences in modeling of body. For now photos very very HOT !!!

Thank you very much for all the effort, Saciar. It is a great help for those of us who are undecided. :fadein:

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Yeah, those are some beautiful ladies. such beautiful skin and features. and very well photographed. the lighting really has them glowing.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Very, very nice Sate!

They both look absolutely stunning, great photography as well.
Gotta say i really like the new SH elf head, nice to finally see some pics !

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Sanhui vs. Doll Sweet - Cynthia & Alice Media Archive

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

The comparison video between these two dolls has been added to the first post.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Very intersting comparison. You've provided some real food for thought, and it's especially nice having this comparison on the newest offerings from both companies that will be helpful for prospective buyers. I think each has notable strengths, from which the other could more actively learn and adapt. There is some evidence of that, I think, with DS adapting a built-in design and Sanhui adding improments like movable eyes and the pop-on head mounting system.

I would add a note about longer-term durability. From my point of view, I think Sanhui's biggest weakness is the durability of its skeletal joints. My doll's joints have gone mostly loose with no resistance at all anymore, and the neck is the most dissapointing part of that, followed closely by the legs since she can no longer stand. Coversely, I find the Sanhui flesh (2015) to be more durable than DS (early 2017), particularly in the genital area, as you noted. In 2016 (or so), Sanhui actually made a really nice push for several improvements, engaging strongly in their TDF subforum, which resulted in things like the movable eyes and skin texturing, and alternate models, etc., that are now available, at least on their newer models. I'd like to see them make a similar push on the skeletal joints before I bought another Sanhui doll, especially a full size one that I would really want to have standing capability. *I've been thinking about the 118 cm elfie (again), but in that case she's so short that I might prefer not to stand next to her much -- more of a lap doll. :lol: )

I was a little surpised about the issues with the oral capability of the Sanhui. I wonder if this is because of the new head mounting design introducing elements into the head (like a metal bolt) that conflict with the oral canal. My doll has the Sveltlana head (screw on), and the oral capability has always been one of the strong positives. It's very sad to hear this capability might be getting, uh, screwed up.

Absolutely agree that sexual function is Sanhui's strong suit, though some have indicated they find the vaginal texturing too aggressive. You can't just swap in a different insert, but then there are two other orifices with different feels to them also.

Speaking of feel, I do like the overall soft feel of DS flesh and find it more realistic. In some sense, my DS seems a bit more of a real person (in terms of soft flesh, realistic face) that I want to snuggle with in bed or on the couch, but my Sanhui completely dominates in terms of carnal pleasures, realistic or not.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Thanks for adding in your thoughts Jimbo, like most of my videos I have some points listed out but prefer going on feeling while actually filming. The best thing to note about both dolls is that they are great bed buddies to snuggle up with, the DS having softness while the Sanhui has realism. I'm not disappointed in either doll despite the known downsides, but I will always consider these dolls made for two very different buyers.

Though, I can say that if DS releases a 145 plus body with the softness of the evo and the built in vagina (and better designed anal cavity), that will become a monster of a sex doll.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Great video man! :thumbs_up:
I have a Sanhui and a DS, both 145's, older models. I like my Sanhui better. I like the feel of Sanhui's silicone better and Sanhui is definitely more sexually functional.
I recently got to see a new Sanhui 145 in person. The skeleton is much improved and the doll overall has many improvements compared to mine.
In my opinion, Sanhui has more bang for the buck. Especially due to their competitive pricing.
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I only own one doll, which is a Sanhui 145.
She's still a virgin (although that's more related to an injury I suffered than her).
Her vulva looks amazing. Sanhui makes a good looking pussy-no doubt about it. While I was unpacking my Sanhui I did finger her with gloves on as I hadn't cleaned off the factory residue and yes her vagina felt amazing inside. Kudos to Sanhui for this design.

I will admit I wish the Sanhui was more cuddly. I feel like she's designed to look better in photos than to be cuddly. I think she's also designed to be a little more durable than cuddly.

I've never owned a DS doll. If she's softer and feels more like a real person I feel I'm missing that in my Sanhui.

So here's my question--Why can't DS doll make their vaginas better and Sanhui make their dolls feel more like a real person?

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Both companies really feel like they are still young, constantly improving in features before moving into more realism / durability similar to how Realdoll has done.

DS has physical looks down but hasn't improved fully in features, notably in their genital function designs and finger wires. A baseline level of quality is always hit but DS can also be looked at as a company that gets "A" right but doesn't have "B" quite down yet. DS has it's strongpoint in their face and body looks and skeleton.

Sanhui can be looked at similarly, with the fragile oral cavity and light detail overlooks being their downsides, the thick head seams in particular standing out. Their strongpoint is of course the overall design of their doll's genital area / cavities and the textured skin / face detailing.

Both have something new and improved to show every year, and I'll be waiting to see what they improve upon hopefully by listening to some of these concerns while applying common sense changes.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

Thank you very much for your excellent comparison video. :fadein: I like both dolls, it is a pity that what does not have one has the other, I would like both dolls could gather all the virtues of each one. :glou:

Something that has struck me is the neck of DS 167cm, although the neck is more sealed, aesthetically it looks like a goiter - Cannot be adjusted better? That is to say, they have improved and softened the excessively marked lines of the neck and the clavicles in the evo model with respect to the previous model, but the neck continues to look very long with an abnormal bulging at the end. I wonder if it is possible to put the head of the doll more inside the neck to make it more aesthetic.

INFORMATIONS