betterlovedoll.com

Darla's New Wigs.

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

LonelyDude

Darla's New Wigs.

Post by LonelyDude »

Hello.

I just got a couple new wigs in for my YL 165 doll. Her name is Darla. I have not got her much in the way of clothes yet and I am just getting used to her and how she moves and poses etc.

The stock wig that comes with the doll looks cute and is acceptable. But I prefer longer hair, especially for photos. For some reason, this doll came with three wigs that are all the same thing. Not sure what the deal is with that but fair enough.

I shopped around on amazon and found a couple lower priced wigs that I wanted to try. Red is not a color you see often so thought I would get it a try. It's ok but I not really what I was expecting. Got it on amazon for $39.

I really like this wig, which is blonde and wavy and has darker roots. Darla definitely looks more mature and a bit MILF-like, which I like. I prefer this look myself. Another $39 wig at amazon.

Darla like it so much, she started playing with it. :lol:

I have a black wig coming as well and am just experimenting and getting a feel for how she looks in wigs of various colors and styles.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Darla's New Wigs.

Post by scooter_ca »

You'll start appreciating the shorter wigs once you start detangling the long ones.
Just kidding though. Darla looks great in all of them.

Things may get confusing with names.
I live with Daria, and the difference between Daria and Darla is tough on my old eyes.
When I first saw the post, I was wondering who would have given Daria new wigs, because it wasn't me! :D

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

LonelyDude

Re: Darla's New Wigs.

Post by LonelyDude »

scooter_ca wrote:You'll start appreciating the shorter wigs once you start detangling the long ones.
Just kidding though. Darla looks great in all of them.

Things may get confusing with names.
I live with Daria, and the difference between Daria and Darla is tough on my old eyes.
When I first saw the post, I was wondering who would have given Daria new wigs, because it wasn't me! :D

Thanks,
scooter

Yeah its a pain in the ass dealing with wigs. It's like they immediately tangle up if you just get out a brush or comb.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

INFORMATIONS