betterlovedoll.com

Back in Black ! All Black Dressed Babes

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Back in Black ! All Black Dressed Babes

Post by Dollicious2 »

Cool guys thanks , I guess it does depend on the style dress and other factors too , I have had good experiences with Fashion Nova and Amiclub dresses and other things , cotton is definatly something to be careful with in black and other dark colors.
And everything that shines is definatly dangerous but I've seen some patent leather that's great just gotta look out for the threading and liners.

Thanks Panther68 i am really enjoying dressing the ladys up too , but i will always have a Larry Flint streak in me :haha4:

Panther as I was checking out Anastasia's photos in black here I realized my mouth is hanging opened and basically laying on the floor :mrgreen:
RNEi.gif
RNEi.gif (576.36 KiB) Viewed 1162 times
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks DL2

I just posted a set in black on Ayumi's Thread yesterday. I will put it up here, too, since she is in a black Bebe dress.

Oh don't mind Ayumi grabbing Anastasia's ass at the end of the set. :plaidskirt:
Attachments
IMG_1696.JPG
IMG_1696.JPG (355.26 KiB) Viewed 1149 times
IMG_1701.JPG
IMG_1701.JPG (533.9 KiB) Viewed 1149 times
IMG_1705.JPG
IMG_1705.JPG (511.25 KiB) Viewed 1149 times
IMG_1707.JPG
IMG_1707.JPG (455.13 KiB) Viewed 1149 times
IMG_1709.JPG
IMG_1709.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 1149 times
IMG_1710.JPG
IMG_1710.JPG (964.06 KiB) Viewed 1149 times
IMG_1714.JPG
IMG_1714.JPG (497.24 KiB) Viewed 1149 times
IMG_1718.JPG
IMG_1718.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1149 times
IMG_1721.JPG
IMG_1721.JPG (1.24 MiB) Viewed 1149 times
IMG_1725.JPG
IMG_1725.JPG (509.82 KiB) Viewed 1149 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

I've not posted any images in this thread for a while so I thought I'd add a couple more.
Some more from the same photoset can be found on her thread.
Attachments
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG (376.17 KiB) Viewed 1109 times
DSC_0140.JPG
DSC_0140.JPG (552.87 KiB) Viewed 1109 times

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

djcdoll wrote:I've not posted any images in this thread for a while so I thought I'd add a couple more.
Love that dress she looks so classy.
Classy is sexy!
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Endless War wrote:
djcdoll wrote:I've not posted any images in this thread for a while so I thought I'd add a couple more.
Love that dress she looks so classy.
Classy is sexy!
Thanks "Endless War. :thumbs_up:
One of the ideas was the classy "cocktail party" or "night at the opera" look.
Makes a change from the bodycon, sparkly, mini-dresses that we normally do! :lol:

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

I'm a goth, why have I always overlooked this thread?

I haven't got any dresses for the Lady Alvariel yet, but she enjoys being naked around me, and she'll get some decent clothes soon. I hope they won't stain her alabaster TPE skin.

I do have some old photos of Jazz:
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

LOL I just looked thru my pics to find some black dress images of Anette but ChikkinNoodul beat me to it!

Anette loves black "dresses" too. Most of her stuff is actually black. But this is one she really likes ...
072_Anette_In_Black_Corsett.jpg
072_Anette_In_Black_Corsett.jpg (120.65 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
And teddy babes don't get stained easily. Never had a problem with her clothes so far.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

:haha4: Dass giebst nicht !
Utterly fascinating ! :mrgreen:
Love it !
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

TheBoondocks
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TheBoondocks »

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm a big fan of leather/latex and I'm just getting my first doll. It's on it's way (6YE 168cm J-Cup!) I really would like to get some latex/leather clothing but I'm concerned of the staining that I know happens. I do anticipate having to sell the doll within the year though because I will be moving. So I don't want to do anything that's permanent. Can the leather/latex stains eventually fade or be completely removed? Even with a little elbow grease? I have seen a bunch of posts on here about it, but it's hard to find a straight answer. Any thoughts would be welcome! Thanks!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

TheBoondocks wrote:Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm a big fan of leather/latex and I'm just getting my first doll. It's on it's way (6YE 168cm J-Cup!) I really would like to get some latex/leather clothing but I'm concerned of the staining that I know happens. I do anticipate having to sell the doll within the year though because I will be moving. So I don't want to do anything that's permanent. Can the leather/latex stains eventually fade or be completely removed? Even with a little elbow grease? I have seen a bunch of posts on here about it, but it's hard to find a straight answer. Any thoughts would be welcome! Thanks!
Hi TheBoondocks and welcome.
Black clothing can cause staining on TPE dolls. I've found that cheap clothing tends to be the bigger problem.
I don't have much experience with leather/latex clothing, but do have some experience with the shiny PVC figure hugging type of clothing.
I've done a couple of photosets with my Tiffany wearing a shiny black catsuit (cheap off eBay) and some with her wearing a shiny black corset.
If you're interested the catsuit photoset can be found on this link about half way down:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... &start=285

Tiffany did suffer from some black stains from the catsuit even though she was wearing tights/pantyhose underneath on her lower half and some cut up pantyhose on her arms.
The main stains were around her neck area. The stains did fade away after a couple of weeks.
I had no staining problems from the black corset.

One possible solution provided by member Zippy81 is to wrap your girl up in shrink wrap or cling film under the black clothes.
His gorgeous girl tried it with a black shiny mini-skirt here and it worked well:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... &start=120

I'll be using this cling film solution in future photosets with black pvc type clothes. :mrgreen:

For other clothes, I've had no problems with staining from the various black dresses we've used or from good quality black lingerie.
Black stocking have caused some minor staining so you need to be careful with those.
Hope that helps. :D

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

It's not permanent staining and therefore not really fond of the word staining.
If the TPE takes on a coloring no matter what the color is it will disappear after a time and be quickly remedied with a treatment with Pond's lotion makeup remover.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

I tried to put a black velvet dress on Alvariel yesterday, and while it fits perfectly, I had to remove it instantly as it was staining her very quickly. Her bum still looks very bruised today, as if I had caned her.
I prefer spanking her with my bare hands though. The slapping sound is very nice, and the bum jiggle looks very natural.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

HOT STUFF!!

This one I found funny as hell too:

DJC, this is straight up the nicest GIF I've seen on here :thumbs_up: The title says it all too :D Really awesome that unzip and than bounce hahaha

Had not looked at my own gifs (tho spectacular nothing like that, just some poses hehe) in a while, thought I'd drop this...at least half black ;)
4500.gif
4500.gif (2.69 MiB) Viewed 936 times
And these are from this all black short mini skirt with crop top, gotta love crop tops :mrgreen:
A (2).jpg
A (2).jpg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 936 times
A (1).jpg
A (1).jpg (152.77 KiB) Viewed 936 times
A (3).jpg
A (3).jpg (181.71 KiB) Viewed 936 times
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

TheBoondocks
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TheBoondocks »

djcdoll wrote:
TheBoondocks wrote:Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm a big fan of leather/latex and I'm just getting my first doll. It's on it's way (6YE 168cm J-Cup!) I really would like to get some latex/leather clothing but I'm concerned of the staining that I know happens. I do anticipate having to sell the doll within the year though because I will be moving. So I don't want to do anything that's permanent. Can the leather/latex stains eventually fade or be completely removed? Even with a little elbow grease? I have seen a bunch of posts on here about it, but it's hard to find a straight answer. Any thoughts would be welcome! Thanks!
Hi TheBoondocks and welcome.
Black clothing can cause staining on TPE dolls. I've found that cheap clothing tends to be the bigger problem.
I don't have much experience with leather/latex clothing, but do have some experience with the shiny PVC figure hugging type of clothing.
I've done a couple of photosets with my Tiffany wearing a shiny black catsuit (cheap off eBay) and some with her wearing a shiny black corset.
If you're interested the catsuit photoset can be found on this link about half way down:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... &start=285

Tiffany did suffer from some black stains from the catsuit even though she was wearing tights/pantyhose underneath on her lower half and some cut up pantyhose on her arms.
The main stains were around her neck area. The stains did fade away after a couple of weeks.
I had no staining problems from the black corset.

One possible solution provided by member Zippy81 is to wrap your girl up in shrink wrap or cling film under the black clothes.
His gorgeous girl tried it with a black shiny mini-skirt here and it worked well:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... &start=120

I'll be using this cling film solution in future photosets with black pvc type clothes. :mrgreen:

For other clothes, I've had no problems with staining from the various black dresses we've used or from good quality black lingerie.
Black stocking have caused some minor staining so you need to be careful with those.
Hope that helps. :D

This is very helpful and concise. Thank you! Hopefully will post some pics soon.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Glad you liked the catsuit boob release GIF avante. :thumbs_up:
Tiffany and I had some great fun doing that one. :mrgreen: :lol:

Love those latest pics of your gorgeous girl in the black crop top and mini skirt, plus the fantastic killer heels. :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS