betterlovedoll.com

Its time for Honey and Seneca to have their own photo thread

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

circaman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Its time for Honey and Seneca to have their own photo th

Post by circaman »

Hello Mr._Fix_it,

Your girls are beautiful!

I have a 161cm WM doll, can you please help me with the clothes and shoe sizes? (Newbie)

Thanks!

Circaman

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

circaman wrote:Hello Mr._Fix_it,

Your girls are beautiful!

I have a 161cm WM doll, can you please help me with the clothes and shoe sizes? (Newbie)

Thanks!

Circaman
Thanks for the kind words Circaman, First, Did you realize that there are two versions of the WM161cm G-cup doll?
I have the older original version. I found that women's size 5 shoes seem to fit ok but they can be a bit hard to find. eBay and AliExpress have a decent selection IMO. For jeans I get the stretchy curvy ones with a 25 waist they seem to fit ok also, but if your adventurous you could try a 24 waist.
Dress size I get a small or size 2 just because of her large bust. You can go XS or size 0 if the fabric around the bust is super stretchy, Like knits or spandex. If it's not stretchy your going to have a time trying to stuff all that bosom into the top part. I might suggest that you get familiar with the workings of a sewing machine, I think you will find it to be indispensable for doing minor adjustments.
I have given up on trying to find a bra that fits.
Cheers and welcome to the forum. 8)
djcdoll wrote:That's a serious piece of lighting kit that lovely Honey is suggestively looking after for you! :thumbs_up: :D
Thanks djcdoll, I really like that light. Although It wasn't necessary for that shot,(except as a prop) It is wireless so it can be moved around with ease. :thumbs_up:
Arthur1960 wrote:Yikes Fix, that last pic of Honey has got me feeling rather hot under the collar! Well you certainly seem to have done an excellent job with Honey's fingers as they now seem capable of quite a grip, ok time for a cold shower!
Thanks Arthur, Ya Her hands can now hold "things" that would have collapsed her original fingers! 8O :mrgreen: :whistle:
Alottahope wrote:Hey Fix! I love the pole between her legs!
The sexual innuendo in that photo was purely intentional :mrgreen: :wink: So glad you like it Alottahope! :thumbs_up:
Sofos wrote:Wow 8O :mrgreen: :razz:

This one is incredible :D

Thanks Sofos, I like that one too. I make prints of the ones I like. Needless to say that one is going onto the photo album. :D
Masai wrote:
Sofos wrote:Wow 8O :mrgreen: :razz:

This one is incredible :D

Wow, they are all incredible, Mr._Fix_it, your Honey's and your photographs are stunningly beautiful. Hats off to you. :glou:
Thanks Masai, The girls and I appreciate the kind words :thumbs_up: We don't always get it right but we put everything into creating the best we can!
:glou:

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Great picture MFI
What did you replace her fingers wires with?
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Mannn how awesome it would be if I'd actually get updates for all subscribed threads...
Anyways damnthose last few nude shots are really nice. Also liked that last dress she had on, pretty sweet jet sexy look.

BTW just a side note, I've got a pretty big monitor well 24" but the last 'blown up pics' where higher than my screen (just normal 1920x1080 100% zoom :p) and for some pics I just did not got her 'fitted' completely in the screen...just wanted to say, maybe you could consider a bit less 'large pics'.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

StormiLover wrote:Great picture MFI
What did you replace her fingers wires with?
Thanks SL, I replaced the broken wires with unbroken wires of a slightly larger gauge. :)
avante wrote:Mannn how awesome it would be if I'd actually get updates for all subscribed threads...
Anyways damnthose last few nude shots are really nice. Also liked that last dress she had on, pretty sweet jet sexy look.

BTW just a side note, I've got a pretty big monitor well 24" but the last 'blown up pics' where higher than my screen (just normal 1920x1080 100% zoom :p) and for some pics I just did not got her 'fitted' completely in the screen...just wanted to say, maybe you could consider a bit less 'large pics'.
Thanks avante,
I'm going to make this large text so everyone can can take notice. I'm not sure what browser you use but if you use Firefox or Chrome all you have to do is click my image and it should fit your screen, then if you want to see more details you click that image and it will show full resolution. And... If you want to zoom in even more or out for that matter just push and hold the "Ctrl" key on your keyboard while scrolling the wheel on your wheel mouse. That way you can control it to whatever size you want
:D
This applys to the images from page 47 and later. I use Firefox mostly so for images prior to page 47 you will need to right click and select "view image" to make it fit the screen. I'm sure chrome has something similar as well.
enjoy,

circaman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by circaman »

Mr. Fix It,

Thanks for the clothing/shoe size Information on the WM161cm doll! Meilin's birthday was in March 2019. I wasn't aware that there were two versions of her body. She looks identical (body) to your girls. I haven't had any luck either in finding a proper bra for her. Victoria's Secret doesn't have a size listed for her.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

circaman wrote:Mr. Fix It,

Thanks for the clothing/shoe size Information on the WM161cm doll! Meilin's birthday was in March 2019. I wasn't aware that there were two versions of her body. She looks identical (body) to your girls. I haven't had any luck either in finding a proper bra for her. Victoria's Secret doesn't have a size listed for her.
Oh Hey no problem circaman, I'm happy to help! This next shot is of Seneca with size 25 waist curvy stretchy jeans, They are low risers and they fit nice and tight. I haven't tried the high risers and I suspect that the high ones could go with a size 24. But as I said I haven't tried them so do so at your own risk. :D :wink:

Here's one for all the Seneca :angel: fans.

:multi:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Oh yes! Thanks MFI, Seneca makes a very welcome return! Honey is cute and all, but Seneca is beautiful!!!

It's the same body, but she just looks so different. Fantastic.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

adelea wrote:Oh yes! Thanks MFI, Seneca makes a very welcome return! Honey is cute and all, but Seneca is beautiful!!!

It's the same body, but she just looks so different. Fantastic.
Well thanks adelea, Looks like it's just you and me in the Seneca fan club right now! 8O :?
So here's one just for us! :mrgreen: :wink: 8)

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Seneca's looking tempting in that outfit. Might need to get something like that for my doll's.
ImageImage
This kind of fits a photo I've wanted to do with my Chastity. Posing her in front of a large blanket with an Black and White image of a Tiger. Then have her dressed in a tribal inspired outfit.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:Well thanks adelea, Looks like it's just you and me in the Seneca fan club right now! 8O :?

Its a good club to be in, and an exclusive one too! :)

I need to do something about my girls' fingernails - I love those bright red nails she has here. And the way her clothes are coordinated with those gorgeous green eyes!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Don't worry Mr_Fix_it, there are plenty of Seneca fans, including me. :thumbs_up:
Love those last two with the big cat backdrop (composite?). I like the way gorgeous Seneca's green eyes match her cropped top! :D

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

djcdoll wrote:Don't worry Mr_Fix_it, there are plenty of Seneca fans, including me. :thumbs_up:
Exactly. Me too. I'm also a fan of Honey and Katja.

I like the green eyes very much. It looks like they are glowing.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Mr_Fix_it wrote: Well thanks adelea, Looks like it's just you and me in the Seneca fan club right now! 8O :?
I'm a big Seneca fan, but first I have to recover from this picture of Honey!!!
She's stunning.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

WOW! I'm all caught up again. HAPPILY. Your photos are so dreamy, sexy, colorful ,cool. This photo literally gave me a chubby though.....

INFORMATIONS