betterlovedoll.com

Its time for Honey and Seneca to have their own photo thread

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Its time for Honey and Seneca to have their own photo th

Post by scooter_ca »

Hi Fix.
Just getting caught up.
As always, Honey takes my breath away.
I would post thumbnails of my favourites, but then I would just be posting all of them.
Mr_Fix_it wrote:So That awesome new "Hot Ass" thread that Mishka1965 started got me thinking...I don't have nearly enough shots of Honey's cute behind!
Well we're going to remedy that asap.
mmmm. I'd like to remedy her assap.
oops. Typing with my inside voice again.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

scooter_ca wrote:Hi Fix.
Just getting caught up.
As always, Honey takes my breath away.
I would post thumbnails of my favourites, but then I would just be posting all of them.
Mr_Fix_it wrote:So That awesome new "Hot Ass" thread that Mishka1965 started got me thinking...I don't have nearly enough shots of Honey's cute behind!
Well we're going to remedy that asap.
mmmm. I'd like to remedy her assap.
oops. Typing with my inside voice again.

Thanks,
scooter
Haha scooter...Ya I can't blame you for thinking with your little head when it comes to Honey's assap! :haha4: By the way...Welcome back! :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:
This right here is a photography post production lesson for all the boys and girls viewing here.
It shows just how important getting the right crop for your photos is!
Compare this one to it's earlier version on the previous page.

As you can see... The photo on the previous page kinda sux, Whereas this one sux a little less.
:glou:

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Whaaaat?
Here sux nothing! Not even little less
That's my beautiful favorite

Hope there are more gorgeous pictures in the last corners of your SD card left..
Don't hold them back!! :shakefist:
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Haha Doc...There are no more hidden jems on my SD card...(I checked) :wink:
But here's a new one I think you might like! :D

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I’m sorry I didn’t comment before on your trip together....I’ve been a little preoccupied the last few months!

We’re quite jealous of your camper and the girls now want me to get one for next summer! Fat chance of that...but don’t tell them that!

Anyway, gorgeous photos and I’m glad you got some really good away time together!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:This right here is a photography post production lesson for all the boys and girls viewing here.
So we should compare these two photos?
Mr_Fix_it wrote:As you can see... The photo on the previous page (left) kinda sux, Whereas this one (right) sux a little less.
None of these two sux. And I can't decide which one I like more. :?
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

hollows+fentiman wrote:I’m sorry I didn’t comment before on your trip together....I’ve been a little preoccupied the last few months!

We’re quite jealous of your camper and the girls now want me to get one for next summer! Fat chance of that...but don’t tell them that!

Anyway, gorgeous photos and I’m glad you got some really good away time together!

Cheers, Hollows.
Hey Thanks for dropping in H+F, I completely understand about preoccupation...Sometimes life dictates our priorities for us, regardless of what we want.
We have had that motor-home since 1998 when the kids were young and their mother was still above ground.
It's still in perfect working order. I love to take it out and get away from the rat-race when I can manage to tear loose from the slavery that the almighty dollar has me tethered to!
Tsall wrote:
Mr_Fix_it wrote:This right here is a photography post production lesson for all the boys and girls viewing here.
Mr_Fix_it wrote:As you can see... The photo on the previous page (left) kinda sux, Whereas this one (right) sux a little less.
Ok let me explain...The photo on the left has depth issues due to the light on Honey's right arm and the fact that she's leaning back in the chair. It doesn't translate well in the two dimensional image. It looks like there is a length deficiency. By cropping out the elbow it creates the illusion of length because the end is unseen, still has the same light but the crop has given our eye and brain permission to assume it's the right length.
Do you see it now?
Also the photo on the right conforms to the rule of thirds better, but I don't always follow that rule unless it fits with what I want.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Thank you for your explanation. I see what you mean. But her right hand is darker because it is bent towards her body and thus less light falls on her. Therefore it is obvious that her forearm comes from the back to the front (hard to explain). And this is why her forearm looks shorter. It looks absolutely right to me. You are right, in the cropped image this small detail isn't recognizable.

Back to beautiful ladies :D
Nice to see Seneca again, here and in your other thread. Her blue eyes fit perfectly to her read hair.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Tsall wrote:Thank you for your explanation. I see what you mean. But her right hand is darker because it is bent towards her body and thus less light falls on her. Therefore it is obvious that her forearm comes from the back to the front (hard to explain). And this is why her forearm looks shorter. It looks absolutely right to me. You are right, in the cropped image this small detail isn't recognizable.

Back to beautiful ladies :D
Nice to see Seneca again, here and in your other thread. Her blue eyes fit perfectly to her read hair.
Thanks Tsall,
I'm glad you see what I was trying to say, and yes it is a little difficult to explain.
I agree with you about Seneca's blue eyes!
I see some folks here are posting photos of their gals with red hair and brown eyes. To me that just looks wrong, I did a google search for images of red haired girls and all the natural looking redheads had either blue or green eyes.
there were very few brown-eyed gals and you could tell they had dyed their hair to look red.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:
hollows+fentiman wrote:I’m sorry I didn’t comment before on your trip together....I’ve been a little preoccupied the last few months!

Cheers, Hollows.
Hey Thanks for dropping in H+F, I completely understand about preoccupation...Sometimes life dictates our priorities for us, regardless of what we want.
We have had that motor-home since 1998 when the kids were young and their mother was still above ground.
It's still in perfect working order. I love to take it out and get away from the rat-race when I can manage to tear loose from the slavery that the almighty dollar has me tethered to!
Tsall wrote:
Ok let me explain...The photo on the left has depth issues due to the light on Honey's right arm and the fact that she's leaning back in the chair. It doesn't translate well in the two dimensional image. It looks like there is a length deficiency. By cropping out the elbow it creates the illusion of length because the end is unseen, still has the same light but the crop has given our eye and brain permission to assume it's the right length.
Do you see it now?
Also the photo on the right conforms to the rule of thirds better, but I don't always follow that rule unless it fits with what I want.

yep yep because I was totally thinking about lengths and ends right then whilst beholding honeys boobies poking out towards the center focal point of the picture.. :p But on a serious note.. yes I do see what you are saying but.. I think they are both great pics just for different reasons. the left because we get to see more of her in the frame regardless of the arm length illusion that we all know isn't the sum of the story and the right because its a nice close up of her emphasizing her face and... boobz. :D

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Zippy81 wrote:and the right because its a nice close up of her emphasizing her face and... boobz. :D
Yes that's because of the "rule of thirds" I was referring to.
For people wondering just what that is I will explain. When you crop an image, most if not all programs will show 4 lines two horizontal and two vertical. Along these lines and where they intersect are points on an image where the human eye naturally likes to focus on.
I have circled the intersecting points in this screenshot.
Honey ScreenShot.JPG
Honey ScreenShot.JPG (62.49 KiB) Viewed 481 times
I hope I have explained this well enough.
As I have stated earlier I don't always follow this rule unless it fits with what I want. After-all... rules were made to be broken. right? :P :mrgreen:

FrozenArctic

Post by FrozenArctic »

Honey and Seneca's eyes are so captivating, wow!
The Current Circle: SeulGi(IT160)|Seungwan(Sino159)|SooYeon(IT162)
From the Bed; With Love

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

FrozenArctic wrote:Honey and Seneca's eyes are so captivating, wow!
Thank you FrozenArctic,
I work really hard at trying to get their eyes just right, but alas I'm afraid I don't always get them right and it drives me nuts sometimes.
Seneca's are particularly difficult because of the dark ring around her pupil. I asked Mannequin Fan if he could make me some "smooth" 13mm adjustable blue eyes for her, but he's too darn busy trying to keep up with the demand for his changeable eyes.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Seneca was into my clothes closet again...I guess she's comfortable wearing my shirt. 8) :wink:

INFORMATIONS