betterlovedoll.com

Its time for Honey and Seneca to have their own photo thread

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Re: Its time for Honey and Seneca to have their own photo th

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Mayor166 wrote:
Mr_Fix_it wrote:
First up is the latest from Honey 8) I hope you get at least a fraction of the enjoyment that I do when viewing her photos!

Photos will trickle in from time to time.
Enjoy!
Wow I cant stop looking at your pictures day after day! Honey has the most beautiful designed face i have ever seen! Are you sure it is this head(cheryl #56)?

And not this one? (cameron head #70)?
Well Thank you Mayor166, And Welcome to TDF. Although head #70 looks surprisingly like #56 I can assure you that Honey is in-fact #56. Back when I ordered her, head #70 was not yet available. Head #70 appears to have the identical mouth but I think the nose and eyes may have slight differences. Also the overall size may be different.
Here is the photo I went by when I ordered Honery's head.
Attachments
WM-56.jpg
WM-56.jpg (46.23 KiB) Viewed 1639 times

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:
Mayor166 wrote:
Mr_Fix_it wrote:
First up is the latest from Honey 8) I hope you get at least a fraction of the enjoyment that I do when viewing her photos!

Photos will trickle in from time to time.
Enjoy!
Wow I cant stop looking at your pictures day after day! Honey has the most beautiful designed face i have ever seen! Are you sure it is this head(cheryl #56)?

And not this one? (cameron head #70)?
Well Thank you Mayor166, Although head #70 looks surprisingly like #56 I can assure you that Honey is in-fact #56. Back when I ordered her, head #70 was not yet available. Head #70 appears to have the identical mouth but I think the nose and eyes may have slight differences. Also the overall size my be different.
Here is the photo I went by when I ordered Honery's head.
Alright thanks for the clarification! You are truly an artist photographer! I purchased a sex doll with Midori head #53 about a month ago i havent gotten it yet. I feel a bit sorry i didnt go for the cheryl one after what im seeing here. I hope i can however make her look as good as you did XD It would also be interesting to see how Honey will look like without her lipstick makeup though. :D
WM 161cm G-CUP

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Mayor166 wrote:Alright thanks for the clarification! You are truly an artist photographer!

OK I'd like to thank you for this kind complement, However I must respectfully disagree! I am merely a green student with a lot more to learn and nowhere near an "artist" in the doll photography field.
If you want to see true master artists, seek out the pros posting on this forum. (There are a few) Those people consistently raise the bar of excellence with their spectacular photography. It's where I get inspiration from.

:glou:
Fix.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Alottahope wrote:A member once asked me which one was my favorite...
I told him it is always the one I am working on right now! :multi:
Haha... Yes that's a good answer, You have worked sooo many different beautiful body and head combinations trying to pick a favorite could just make your head spin. :turn-l:

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:
Mayor166 wrote:Alright thanks for the clarification! You are truly an artist photographer!

OK I'd like to thank you for this kind complement, However I must respectfully disagree! I am merely a green student with a lot more to learn and nowhere near an "artist" in the doll photography field.
If you want to see true master artists, seek out the pros posting on this forum. (There are a few) Those people consistently raise the bar of excellence with their spectacular photography. It's where I get inspiration from.

Fix.
I understand. I think you got the skills for it though! By the way are you still able to enjoy this doll in bed despite her weight? Im also going to have the same doll spec and size as you chose so i wanna know how critical it is.
WM 161cm G-CUP

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Mayor166 wrote:By the way are you still able to enjoy this doll in bed despite her weight? Im also going to have the same doll spec and size as you chose so i wanna know how critical it is.
Oh Yes!(short answer) :mrgreen:
The weight of my Honey is not a problem for me at snuggle time. As a matter of fact I find the weight adds to the realism of the experience.
Where the weight becomes a problem is in some of the poses I ask of the girls for photography.
Fix.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Wow, work is crazy this week, I won't have time to do a new setup until at least the weekend so here's one from an earlier shoot.

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:
Mayor166 wrote:By the way are you still able to enjoy this doll in bed despite her weight? Im also going to have the same doll spec and size as you chose so i wanna know how critical it is.
Oh Yes!(short answer) :mrgreen:
The weight of my Honey is not a problem for me at snuggle time. As a matter of fact I find the weight adds to the realism of the experience.
Where the weight becomes a problem is in some of the poses I ask of the girls for photography.
Fix.
Ohh, good to know thanks :D i agree that the weight adds to her realism but i also find the weight aspect kinda scary though. I have tried to lift at my gym 30kg weights and also heavier/lighter ones in a sequence time to estimate the struggle of the doll's weight. And to be honest 30kg was too harsh for me :\
By the way i have heard that some people were disappinted of the doll's hips. There are some photos of that specific doll with nice hips and some seem lame. So im kinda not sure what to expect from her hips. How would you rate her hips?
WM 161cm G-CUP

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:Wow, work is crazy this week, I won't have time to do a new setup until at least the weekend so here's one from an earlier shoot.
Wow she is so beautiful and sexy in super divine way! I wonder how the world would react if she came to life! XD
WM 161cm G-CUP

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Mayor166 wrote:Ohh, good to know thanks :D i agree that the weight adds to her realism but i also find the weight aspect kinda scary though. I have tried to lift at my gym 30kg weights and also heavier/lighter ones in a sequence time to estimate the struggle of the doll's weight. And to be honest 30kg was too harsh for me :\
By the way i have heard that some people were disappinted of the doll's hips. There are some photos of that specific doll with nice hips and some seem lame. So im kinda not sure what to expect from her hips. How would you rate her hips?
Personally I'm totally satisfied with Honey's Hips, they are just what I look for in the female form!(I like slender women) Hips, Breasts, Butt and Thighs are all major contributors to the dolls overall weight, the bigger the more expensive in terms of weight. So when you say 30kg is harsh for you, perhaps you too will appreciate them. :mrgreen:
Fix.

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:
Mayor166 wrote:Ohh, good to know thanks :D i agree that the weight adds to her realism but i also find the weight aspect kinda scary though. I have tried to lift at my gym 30kg weights and also heavier/lighter ones in a sequence time to estimate the struggle of the doll's weight. And to be honest 30kg was too harsh for me :\
Personally I'm totally satisfied with Honey's Hips, they are just what I look for in the female form!(I like slender women) Hips, Breasts, Butt and Thighs are all major contributors to the dolls overall weight, the bigger the more expensive in terms of weight. So when you say 30kg is harsh for you, perhaps you too will appreciate them. :mrgreen:
Fix.
I have received the doll today. I cant grasp how heavy she is! I could barely lift, pose her. I took a look on her hips they are truly nice as you said. But im starting to regret buying her because of her unbelievable weight :'(
WM 161cm G-CUP

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Mayor166 wrote:I have received the doll today. I cant grasp how heavy she is! I could barely lift, pose her. I took a look on her hips they are truly nice as you said. But im starting to regret buying her because of her unbelievable weight :'(
First off, Congratulations on your new arrival! Second, Don't fret too much over the weight, Over time you will grow accustom to it, you will find your own ways of moving her around and posing her. (always be mindful of back strain though) If you do it enough you will also increase your own physical strength thereby making it easier to do! Enjoy the Honeymoon!
Cheers,
Fix.

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:
Mayor166 wrote:I have received the doll today. I cant grasp how heavy she is! I could barely lift, pose her. I took a look on her hips they are truly nice as you said. But im starting to regret buying her because of her unbelievable weight :'(
First off, Congratulations on your new arrival! Second, Don't fret too much over the weight, Over time you will grow accustom to it, you will find your own ways of moving her around and posing her. (always be mindful of back strain though) If you do it enough you will also increase your own physical strength thereby making it easier to do! Enjoy the Honeymoon!
Cheers,
Fix.
Thanks. Although i have already got a back strain i assume its because I lift her up right from the box and put her back to it wrong because of the discomfort of the box's openers being obstruction to my technique that requires me to lift her fully with my arms, one behind her back and the other under her legs while standing upright near her. I wish i could get a rid of those openers without the need to close it after, or maybe i will buy a storage case for her later. I hope i will grow accustom to it very soon i cant wait to try her in full. Unfortunately i cant leave her in my room when im not at home so my Honeymoon is going to be quite tricky XD
WM 161cm G-CUP

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

.:whistle:.

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Have to admit, I have a real fascination with your ladies. They are spectacular. Your pics are a treat.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

INFORMATIONS