betterlovedoll.com

Its time for Honey and Seneca to have their own photo thread

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Its time for Honey and Seneca to have their own photo th

Post by Sofos »

Oh so she did pack at least one top, I thought she forgot it completely :haha4:

But hey, if it is too hot it is too hot so no argument there :wink: :whistle:

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Sofos wrote:Oh so she did pack at least one top, I thought she forgot it completely :haha4:

But hey, if it is too hot it is too hot so no argument there :wink: :whistle:
Haha Sofos, :haha2: Ya Honey actually brought a lot of her clothes but it was so hot she wanted nothing to do with them. :mrgreen:
:glou:

ryuu2368ryuu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ryuu2368ryuu »

The focus of Honey's photo background is very good.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

DAMN!!! lovely outside pics man, so real, that walking one is especially epic to me. Must be hard to get her standing like that right?? Also checked pics on last couple of pages, man that cleavage is really something! This is jet another thread I just don't get updates of...even tho subbed this site is bugging me out lately I miss like >50% of new post..:S
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Those pictures of your lovely lady in real nature are mindblowing..... So realistic i love it !! :thumbs_up: :D :)
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Wow, these last outdoor shots are stunning - she looks really wonderful in that setting! I feel inspired just by looking. It is really rewarding to take the dolls outside (if possible). Camping is a great way to do it! :thumbs_up:

My favourite (so far):
Mr_Fix_it wrote:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Lovely photos of Honey again. :thumbs_up:
It looks like she's having a great time out in the countryside. :D

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

Cant wait for some sexy hips photos of honey!
WM 161cm G-CUP

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

ryuu2368ryuu wrote:The focus of Honey's photo background is very good.
Thanks ryuu2368ryuu, I'm glad you like. :thumbs_up:
avante wrote:DAMN!!! lovely outside pics man, so real, that walking one is especially epic to me. Must be hard to get her standing like that right?? Also checked pics on last couple of pages, man that cleavage is really something! This is jet another thread I just don't get updates of...even tho subbed this site is bugging me out lately I miss like >50% of new post..:S
Thanks avante, That one seems to be a hit with many folks! :wink: It is a bit of a balancing act to get those standing shots but it's possible with some patience. Sorry to hear you are having technical difficulty's with your updates.
Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:Those pictures of your lovely lady in real nature are mindblowing..... So realistic i love it !! :thumbs_up: :D :)
Thanks DDM, Yes many of the shots turned out fairly well, glad you like them! :thumbs_up:
mandos wrote:Wow, these last outdoor shots are stunning - she looks really wonderful in that setting! I feel inspired just by looking. It is really rewarding to take the dolls outside (if possible). Camping is a great way to do it! :thumbs_up:

My favourite (so far):
Mr_Fix_it wrote:

Oh Thank you mandos, It feels a bit weird, you being inspired by me instead of the normal other way around. :mrgreen: That shot seems to be a favorite of many... and the camping trip was so much fun!
djcdoll wrote:Lovely photos of Honey again. :thumbs_up:
It looks like she's having a great time out in the countryside. :D
Thanks djcdoll, We both had a great time on that trip! :thumbs_up: We'd love to do it again but for now it's back to reality...Work in the morning. :thumbs_down:
Mayor166 wrote:Cant wait for some sexy hips photos of honey!
:!: :?:
Here's a shot with a small part of the lake in the background. Almost had to reject this one due to Honey's crooked glasses. 8O

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I often marvel at your pics of Honey and Seneca and that last shot is no exception! What a perfect picture, Honey looks so natural and relaxed in what is a perfect pose, inspirational stuff! Hope you both enjoyed your trip!

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Mr_Fix_it wrote: Don't fret my scooter friend! Honey insisted we do one specially for you and Daria!
We hope you like it. :D

:multi: Thank you!
i have my obsessions and I proud of each and every one of them.

scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

These are truely epic photos, MrFixit. Unbelievable!!! Great to see the more talented doll photographers start to get their dolls outdoors.

So, is she truly free standing, if not, what is your method of her standing.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

My money is on a similar method deployed by Samurai for his excellent outdoor adventures but whatever it is it works as these recent shots of Honey are quite honestly breathtaking. I was showing them to my daughter the other day as she helps me with my stuff and gives me tips and she was also suitably impressed. These pictures of Honey remind me so much of the beautiful women I lusted after as a youth seen in the pages of magazines like Mayfair and Playboy where the women posed in exotic locations. These pictures were not graphic but rather done in a way that emphasised femine beauty with just glimpses of hidden treats rather than having it all laid bare! Honey is most definitely a centrefold gal and I'm sure her growing fan club on here would agree!

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Arthur1960 wrote:I often marvel at your pics of Honey and Seneca and that last shot is no exception! What a perfect picture, Honey looks so natural and relaxed in what is a perfect pose, inspirational stuff! Hope you both enjoyed your trip!
Thanks Arthur, That is very kind of you to say. Yes we enjoyed the trip and will definitely be doing it again sometime. :mrgreen:
scooter_ca wrote: :multi: Thank you!
i have my obsessions and I proud of each and every one of them.

scooter

We are so glad you like the shot. :D
Panther68 wrote:These are truely epic photos, MrFixit. Unbelievable!!! Great to see the more talented doll photographers start to get their dolls outdoors.

So, is she truly free standing, if not, what is your method of her standing.
Thank you Panther, What I will say is that it is very rare to do a two point stance shot. Most shots have at least a third point either visible or invisible. :wink:
Arthur1960 wrote:My money is on a similar method deployed by Samurai for his excellent outdoor adventures but whatever it is it works as these recent shots of Honey are quite honestly breathtaking. I was showing them to my daughter the other day as she helps me with my stuff and gives me tips and she was also suitably impressed. These pictures of Honey remind me so much of the beautiful women I lusted after as a youth seen in the pages of magazines like Mayfair and Playboy where the women posed in exotic locations. These pictures were not graphic but rather done in a way that emphasised femine beauty with just glimpses of hidden treats rather than having it all laid bare! Honey is most definitely a centrefold gal and I'm sure her growing fan club on here would agree!
Thank you Arthur, That is quite a complement! :thumbs_up: You scored a bunch of points with Honey for that. :mrgreen:
I am not familiar with Samurai's method so I cannot comment on that. (See the reply to Panther)

A bit of a candid shot

ElEncabronado

Post by ElEncabronado »

Amazing set! You have a great eye and great dolls. Thanks for sharing.

INFORMATIONS