betterlovedoll.com

Anastasia in natural lighting

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Anastasia in natural lighting

Post by Boobman »

Anastasia looks like a vixen cat burglar looking for her escape boat to Belize after a successful night.

Mandy_Magma
Doll
Doll

Post by Mandy_Magma »

The set with the miata is just straight beatutiful. :)

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

djcdoll wrote:Wow, Anastasia all in black - very nice indeed. :thumbs_up:
I think the zipper on the jacket is having hard time trying contain the goodies! :D
By the way, nice location too. :lol:
Thank you, unlike her jean jacket, this one zips all the way up, but if you gott'em, flaunt them. Just a sex doll being sexy. 8)
terabyte wrote:All black looking, Anastasia is looking awesomely hot!

Aylen is definitely going outside, I have a few areas in mind. Soon as I get a shoot in, I'll have a thread going :thumbs_up:
Good to hear, Just recently saw two other doll owners just recently put up photos of outdoor shoots with their dolls. There is just something about the natural light and shadows on a doll. With a small breeze for hair movement. Perfect!!
brigittes hubbie wrote:Wow, a real killer outfit, very beautiful scenery as well. :D She´s always amazing me.

Chris
Thanks Chris, love this recreation trail along the Santa Cruz coast on West Cliff Drive. Just such a beautiful background. It a 110 km drive down the coast, but worth it.
justintime wrote:So many beautiful photos,. Really nice to see the outside images.

Very nice!
Thank you, though they can be time consuming, it is worth it. Highly recommend it to those into doll photography.
Boobman wrote:Anastasia looks like a vixen cat burglar looking for her escape boat to Belize after a successful night.
Hey Boobman, I actually had the opportunity to travel on a 45 foot sailboat from Lago Isabella, Guatamala to Belize back around 2005. That's a whole story into its self. Yeah, she does have that cat burglar look. Someone on Instagram mentioned that she looks like Black Widow from the Avenger movie.
Mandy_Magma wrote:The set with the miata is just straight beatutiful. :)
Thank you, and welcome to the forum. Nice to see another California doll owner on the forum. My miata is a big part of our shoots. Anastasia has her poses down with the car. Also, lot of fun driving with the top down, seeing peoples reactions when they realize she is a doll. Lots of double looks. First, what hot chick...Second look, hey wait a minute, shes not moving. Shes a doll. Lots of laughs. Lip reading of WTF! whip out their phones to take photos.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Morning everyone,

2nd of 4 sets at Santa Cruz. Found a nice bench with ice plants blooming around it.
Attachments
IMG_4622.JPG
IMG_4622.JPG (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1284 times
IMG_4626.JPG
IMG_4626.JPG (1.94 MiB) Viewed 1284 times
IMG_4628.JPG
IMG_4628.JPG (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1284 times
IMG_4630.JPG
IMG_4630.JPG (1.69 MiB) Viewed 1284 times
IMG_4632.JPG
IMG_4632.JPG (1.77 MiB) Viewed 1284 times
IMG_4633.JPG
IMG_4633.JPG (1.77 MiB) Viewed 1284 times
IMG_4635.JPG
IMG_4635.JPG (1.99 MiB) Viewed 1284 times
IMG_4636.JPG
IMG_4636.JPG (1.82 MiB) Viewed 1284 times
IMG_4640.JPG
IMG_4640.JPG (1.22 MiB) Viewed 1284 times
IMG_4644.JPG
IMG_4644.JPG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 1284 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Oh wow! :D I've been in the wrong thread this whole time! I absolutely love love love love love love this thread.! Awesome job man! I really love all the sunset pics :). Well i love all of them lol but yea anyways to many to go on about! And yes! I really like the last set too! 8O

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Zippy81 wrote:Oh wow! :D I've been in the wrong thread this whole time! I absolutely love love love love love love this thread.! Awesome job man! I really love all the sunset pics :). Well i love all of them lol but yea anyways to many to go on about! And yes! I really like the last set too! 8O
Thanks Zippy, when I first got Anastasia, I thought it was such a big deal taking her outside for photos, I started a second thread and just continued. So now I have two continuous threads. One for indoor and one for outdoor. Also, had some other past threads. One for her in sports gear. Our first trip to the Golden Gate Bridge. My first time taking her to a fine dining restaurant with Carrie.

As you already noticed, I put up a set of 10 photos everyday. Kinda like the MGTOW you tuber "Sandman" who posts a ten minute video everyday. I do take days off, but there are days where I will take 4 to 6 sets, like this past Saturday. 2 sets in the morning in San Francisco, came home, wardrobe change, breakfast, then down to Santa Cruz for 4 more sets.

Will ride this wave until I burnout and disappear like some of the other past WM168E owners on this forum. But that day has not happened. Also, I have a casual bet with my housemate, Carrie that Anastasia can catch her on Instagram within a year. As of today, Anastasia, 613 followers. Carrie, 817 followers. As of Friday, it will be exactly 6 months, since she started Instagram.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Yea wow man that's cool. At least you get to have a full range of fun with her. :) Man that's allot of pics haha. I don't even have enough changes of outfits or accessories to do one a week XD trying to get there though. Just started getting stuff. :p I need to get a new camera as well but that's some time off yet. I think you'll win the bet for sure at that rate :D haha.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Zippy81 wrote:Yea wow man that's cool. At least you get to have a full range of fun with her. :) Man that's allot of pics haha. I don't even have enough changes of outfits or accessories to do one a week XD trying to get there though. Just started getting stuff. :p I need to get a new camera as well but that's some time off yet. I think you'll win the bet for sure at that rate :D haha.
Thanks for the replay, Zippy. Admittedly, that is the huge advantage I have over other doll owners. I have a female housemate that is pro doll and I have access to her clothes. I think that Carrie feels Anastasia's Instagram account is more like her wardrobe account. She gets to see her clothes modeled by Anastasia. There is enough that she can wear something different everyday for the next couple of years.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Morning everyone,

3rd of 4 sets, as we continue our photo shoot along West Cliff Drive, Santa Cruz. Anastasia posing along side this huge cypress tree.
Attachments
IMG_4648.JPG
IMG_4648.JPG (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1231 times
IMG_4650.JPG
IMG_4650.JPG (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1231 times
IMG_4657.JPG
IMG_4657.JPG (1.28 MiB) Viewed 1231 times
IMG_4660.JPG
IMG_4660.JPG (1.64 MiB) Viewed 1231 times
IMG_4663.JPG
IMG_4663.JPG (913.08 KiB) Viewed 1231 times
IMG_4667.JPG
IMG_4667.JPG (1.66 MiB) Viewed 1231 times
IMG_4669.JPG
IMG_4669.JPG (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1231 times
IMG_4674.JPG
IMG_4674.JPG (1 MiB) Viewed 1231 times
IMG_4678.JPG
IMG_4678.JPG (822.47 KiB) Viewed 1231 times
IMG_4682.JPG
IMG_4682.JPG (1.36 MiB) Viewed 1231 times

MarcoCrespi82
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MarcoCrespi82 »

Oh my god she is amazing, I love her green eyes!

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Yea it sounds like you've got an awesome arrangement there for sure :) 2 years! that's a crazy amount of clothes haha. :) And REALLY love the last set also by that tree.. that tree is perfect to shoot by for sure. Love that hair with that outfit and yea her green eyes really pop. Love the hint of cleavage also! :whistle:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

That outfit is simply amazing, so hot! And always classy, elegant and sexy!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Anastasia is beautiful

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Love these pix!
My Doll Album is here!

DanMarsh
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DanMarsh »

My doll called Anastasia a show-off, but I think she’s just super jelly of her never ending wardrobe ;)

INFORMATIONS