betterlovedoll.com

Anastasia in natural lighting

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Anastasia in natural lighting

Post by Panther68 »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:
Panther68 wrote:Final set of our SF trip. Focus on Anastasia. Thanks to the passerby that got a photo of me and the dolls. Along with some candids of them in the minivan.
A house or car full with beautyful lady's, What else does a man want? haha. :haha4:

Great photo shoots you make with the lady's, keep up the fantastic work. It's a good exemple for all of us. :thumbs_up: 8) :)

Greetings from the Netherlands. :)

DDM & TIMEA. :D

:glou:
Thanks DDM, I even have one real one living with me. I will have one more arriving in 2 weeks. Fotunately, my minivan seats 6, or should I say one driver and 5 dolls :lol:
brigittes hubbie wrote:
Panther68 wrote:Final set of our SF trip. Focus on Anastasia. Thanks to the passerby that got a photo of me and the dolls. Along with some candids of them in the minivan.
Stunning series!

Chris
Thanks Chris for following since the beginning.
Broven wrote:Man, GREAT photos! And what an awesome setting. Frankly, I'm jealous! I wish I could get past that whole "taking her out in public" hangup that I (and so many others) have. Really well done!! :)
Thanks Broven, appreciate the comments. to each is own, just because myself and some others do it, no reason to feel pressure to do it. We all have reasons to be doll owners. On a selfish level, I do get a "high" taking the gals on road trips and doing photo shoots. I enjoy the reactions. Any that don't care for the dolls just walk by without comment, but those that stop make for great conversation.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

AAAAAAAnd I still love your ana! Charish that one man.. Shes now a rare model! D: Congrats on a fourth o.o; my max is going to be 3.. lol mainly dues to living space but also energy and time restraints haha.. Hats off to ya for putting all the work in on your photos.. its hard work for one let alone 3 and now 4!! lol

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks Zippy, now that I got other models to take a lot of the work load from Anastasia, she can take a rest and last me for years to come.

Not going to lie, continuous outdoor shoots for dolls, do take a toll on them. As you know, I am a shutterbug with my dolls. They never get a day off. I such a terrible boss. :razz:

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

well that's what the NationalDollWellnessRightsOrganisation is for I guess..? lol idk I totally made that up right then.. lol

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Panther68 wrote:
djcdoll wrote:Great photos as usual. :thumbs_up:
Your work load has increased a bit with your new addition. :lol:
Thanks djc, yes it has, and will more. SY wants me to do another review on another doll and photograph her like the others. Just ordered last night SY 171. Also can do two doll shoots with just SY dolls. So work load will increase yet more. I think Carrie might think that I have lost my mind. Imagine coming home and seeing 4 dolls wearing your clothes. :haha4: Thank goodness they do not fit in her shoes.
She may think your now just a doll hoarder, you can always suggest that Carrie can get some rental fees on her clothes.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Boobman wrote:
Panther68 wrote:
djcdoll wrote:Great photos as usual. :thumbs_up:
Your work load has increased a bit with your new addition. :lol:
Thanks djc, yes it has, and will more. SY wants me to do another review on another doll and photograph her like the others. Just ordered last night SY 171. Also can do two doll shoots with just SY dolls. So work load will increase yet more. I think Carrie might think that I have lost my mind. Imagine coming home and seeing 4 dolls wearing your clothes. :haha4: Thank goodness they do not fit in her shoes.
She may think your now just a doll hoarder, you can always suggest that Carrie can get some rental fees on her clothes.
:haha4: Boobman,

She knows better. What I charge her for rent here in the SF Peninsula is dirt cheap to what she would pay anywhere else. A room, her own bathroom, and knowing that she can do whatever she likes as I will always watch Mischa, her dog. So as of now, it's a win, win situation.

Actually, by the end of the month, I will have 6 large dolls and Little Anna= 7 dolls. My SY doll just arrived, but they made a mistake on the order, no standing feet, so they are sending me a new doll free, their 169 model. Not happy with the mistake, but happy that they will own up to their mistakes and correct them. In return, they know I will photograph the hell out of both dolls that they can use my photos for promotions.

Also, got a WM 170 H off the TDF for sale forum, she will arrive,Tuesday. At this point I will stop......maybe :plaidskirt:

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Panther you may need to get a 12 passenger bus. The good news with one of them a regular drivers license is all thats required in most US states. You could take them all to a place and get a "group rate". :D

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Boobman wrote:Panther you may need to get a 12 passenger bus. The good news with one of them a regular drivers license is all thats required in most US states. You could take them all to a place and get a "group rate". :D
:haha4: I have a Mazda 5 minivan that can seat 6, so not including myself that's 5 dolls. I am up for the challenge of doing a 5 doll shoot outdoors. That will be like herding the cats and I will need a back brace. :razz:

default101
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by default101 »

The ingenuity of these posts are amazing.

You have done a great job, the lighting and outfits are working out great. I am a huge fan of the Green school girl gear!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

default101 wrote:The ingenuity of these posts are amazing.

You have done a great job, the lighting and outfits are working out great. I am a huge fan of the Green school girl gear!
Thank you, though Anastasia is taking a break from the intense modeling sessions I put my dolls through, she is my first and will always be my favorite. We have other dolls doing the same type of shoots that you can checkout in the signature below.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

7!? What panther!? Holy crow man you've got the I needanother-itis! Lol funny thing is... I say that the 162b this upcoming spring will be my last.. but just today I thought... well maybe I need two small boobies ones... lol sigh...

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Zippy81 wrote:7!? What panther!? Holy crow man you've got the I needanother-itis! Lol funny thing is... I say that the 162b this upcoming spring will be my last.. but just today I thought... well maybe I need two small boobies ones... lol sigh...
Hey Zippy, guilty as charged. :plaidskirt:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Panther68 wrote:
Zippy81 wrote:7!? What panther!? Holy crow man you've got the I needanother-itis! Lol funny thing is... I say that the 162b this upcoming spring will be my last.. but just today I thought... well maybe I need two small boobies ones... lol sigh...
Hey Zippy, guilty as charged. :plaidskirt:
Well, since Sept 10th I have gotten 2 more for a total of 7. One more on the way, then that is it.

Well, Anastasia just turned one year old, so some of the other dolls, took her out clubbling. At sunrise, they stopped a top of Twin Peaks for some photos with the city skyline of San Francisco behind them.
Attachments
IMG_1616.JPG
IMG_1616.JPG (1000.47 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
IMG_1619.JPG
IMG_1619.JPG (954.38 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
IMG_1623.JPG
IMG_1623.JPG (500.8 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
IMG_1624.JPG
IMG_1624.JPG (706.82 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
IMG_1629.JPG
IMG_1629.JPG (1.13 MiB) Viewed 1515 times
IMG_1630.JPG
IMG_1630.JPG (496.35 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
IMG_1631.JPG
IMG_1631.JPG (287.07 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
IMG_1632.JPG
IMG_1632.JPG (409.97 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
IMG_1638.JPG
IMG_1638.JPG (935 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
IMG_1640.JPG
IMG_1640.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 1515 times

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Epic
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Impressive!

Taking the 3 of them on a photo shoot like that, must be a handful.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

INFORMATIONS