betterlovedoll.com

Anastasia in natural lighting

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Anastasia in natural lighting

Post by Arthur1960 »

More super pics of your lovely gal! Surely Anastasia must hold some sort of record on TDF for the most travelled synthetic lady?

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Wow, amazing pics, Anastasia caused quite a stir.

Chris
Yes, it was fun, but a bit over whelming. It would quite down, so I could shoot, then a cable car would stop to let off tourists. She gets mobbed for photos, then it calms down until the next cable car.

Wight wrote:Anastasia's sweater makes those drivers double sweaty on Lombard curve. Love the S.F.
Funny, considering that Anastasia is the first thing you see as you start dowm the Lombard Street hill, you are probably right.
djcdoll wrote:Love your photos of Anastasia on Lombard Street, especially the ones with other people in shot. :thumbs_up:
I like the photo with the woman in the white coat and sunglasses checking out Anastasia. Makes you wonder what she's thinking.
Great photos. :D
Thanks, actually the story in that photo are the 2 little French girls in the background. They went up to Anastasia in amazement. Stared touching and squeezing her. Then they were lifting her dress and grabbing her boob. WTF!! All this with their parents standing by.
Arthur1960 wrote:More super pics of your lovely gal! Surely Anastasia must hold some sort of record on TDF for the most travelled synthetic lady?
Maybe the most photgraphed doll outdoors in public, but for most travelled, I am betting Haremlover's Chloe has that record. Checkout his thread. He lives in the UK, but has photos of her in the south of France. There are also many here that have taken their dolls long distance to doll meet ups, though maybe not photographing it all.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Panther68 wrote:
djcdoll wrote:Love your photos of Anastasia on Lombard Street, especially the ones with other people in shot. :thumbs_up:
I like the photo with the woman in the white coat and sunglasses checking out Anastasia. Makes you wonder what she's thinking.
Thanks, actually the story in that photo are the 2 little French girls in the background. They went up to Anastasia in amazement. Stared touching and squeezing her. Then they were lifting her dress and grabbing her boob. WTF!! All this with their parents standing by.
That's weird!
It sounds like the children have no manners. The parents probably let them get away with bad behaviour at home.
Did the parents say anything to you, apologise maybe?

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

3rd and final set of the cable car series. I did do more photos in Golden Gate Park, but will save those for a future date. These are more shots on Lombard and Hyde Street, just on different street corners. So you might say, Anastasia was working the street corners. :haha4:
Attachments
IMG_4449.JPG
IMG_4449.JPG (767.65 KiB) Viewed 1146 times
IMG_4453.JPG
IMG_4453.JPG (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1146 times
IMG_4457.JPG
IMG_4457.JPG (1.04 MiB) Viewed 1146 times
IMG_4458.JPG
IMG_4458.JPG (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1146 times
IMG_4461.JPG
IMG_4461.JPG (1.12 MiB) Viewed 1146 times
IMG_4465.JPG
IMG_4465.JPG (1.04 MiB) Viewed 1146 times
IMG_4468.JPG
IMG_4468.JPG (1.22 MiB) Viewed 1146 times
IMG_4469.JPG
IMG_4469.JPG (1.58 MiB) Viewed 1146 times
IMG_4473.JPG
IMG_4473.JPG (1.63 MiB) Viewed 1146 times
IMG_4476.JPG
IMG_4476.JPG (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1146 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

djcdoll wrote:
Panther68 wrote:
That's weird!
It sounds like the children have no manners. The parents probably let them get away with bad behaviour at home.
Did the parents say anything to you, apologise maybe?
They apologized. I found it amusing most parents let their kids check out Anastasia and take photos of her with their children, then their are the SJW that what to ban these "so called sex robots."

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

And the wind from the Bay was pretty frisky again. :lol: Her nipples lok amazing in that outfit. Great pics!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:And the wind from the Bay was pretty frisky again. :lol: Her nipples lok amazing in that outfit. Great pics!

Chris
Yeah, for some reason Anastasia is always cold, even on a 20C day.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Well, Saturday morning means playing tourist in my hometown. So got Anastasia in her Guess jean outfit and hit the city. First stop, Twin Peaks.
Attachments
IMG_4590.JPG
IMG_4590.JPG (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1074 times
IMG_4597.JPG
IMG_4597.JPG (1.09 MiB) Viewed 1074 times
IMG_4603.JPG
IMG_4603.JPG (1023.91 KiB) Viewed 1074 times
IMG_4610.JPG
IMG_4610.JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1074 times
IMG_4613.JPG
IMG_4613.JPG (1.19 MiB) Viewed 1074 times
IMG_4616.JPG
IMG_4616.JPG (1.34 MiB) Viewed 1074 times
IMG_4623.JPG
IMG_4623.JPG (1.53 MiB) Viewed 1074 times
IMG_4629.JPG
IMG_4629.JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 1074 times
IMG_4636.JPG
IMG_4636.JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 1074 times
IMG_4640.JPG
IMG_4640.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 1074 times

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

As she's such a knock-out did any men go up to Anastacia to try chat her up?

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

teddykan1 wrote:As she's such a knock-out did any men go up to Anastacia to try chat her up?
Not at this location. Here it was all over 50 year old Chinese tourists. She is like a magnet for them. Same last Saturday when I was at the top of Lombard Street. Also, some photographers with the highend equipment got some shots of her. After 6 months of doing this. I have yet to meet someone that has actually previously seen a sex doll. First time for all those that I have met.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Panther68 wrote:Well, Saturday morning means playing tourist in my hometown. So got Anastasia in her Guess jean outfit and hit the city. First stop, Twin Peaks.
These shots are great! I love the outfit and poses! Attention to detail is spot on. She could easily be mistaken for a real person. Nice work!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Panther68 wrote:Well, Saturday morning means playing tourist in my hometown. So got Anastasia in her Guess jean outfit and hit the city. First stop, Twin Peaks.
Another hot photoset of lovely Anastasia. She looks fantastic. :thumbs_up:
Love her fabulous "Twin Peaks" too! :D

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

terabyte wrote:
These shots are great! I love the outfit and poses! Attention to detail is spot on. She could easily be mistaken for a real person. Nice work!
Thank you, love the outfit, can only button the bottom 2 buttons due to Anastasia's twin peaks.
djcdoll wrote:
Another hot photoset of lovely Anastasia. She looks fantastic. :thumbs_up:
Love her fabulous "Twin Peaks" too! :D
I can barely keep her twin peaks in that shirt and jacket.

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

Very nice panther. Love these photos. Has anyone ever reacted negatively to you or your doll?
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Great shots Panther. :thumbs_up: Glad Anastasia still out and about, meeting lots of people. Sorry to hear she was assaulted by the two girls. I guess it takes all kinds.

INFORMATIONS