betterlovedoll.com

Anastasia in natural lighting

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Anastasia in natural lighting

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

OMG! That is so hot!
She looks outstanding in a bikini! You’ve really out did yourself panther!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Panther68, one of the things that impresses me with your work with Ana is that I can dip into her thread and see a set of pics and think, 'ah, well he won't top that'! Your series of pics of Ana with the GG bridge in the background were just sublime, yet when I pay Ana another visit I find that yes you have topped it yet again! I was just admiring the bikini series which I can appreciate would have been tricky as it was windy, yet you still caught some stunning pics of your gorgeous gal. Then I checked out the series with the leather jacket and cap, you sir are really in the zone so to speak, so many great photos! The other important point to make is that what you do can only help to put a more positive spin on the whole doll ownership thing. I can see a time when it becomes more acceptable for folk to have synthetic humans for whatever reason, be it sexual, companionship or just for the pure fun and it will be through the kind of thing you do with Ana that we will get there. I try and do my own little bit by being candid with my friends and family and sharing photos on FB and Flickr and I do get a sense that, at least, there is a more positive vibe now, I mean who could say that Ana is anything but a beautiful creation that brings a little ray of sunshine into our world!

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

WOW, that bikini shoot 8O

Also I really like the leather jacket and grey knit dress, great look!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:WOW, that bikini shoot 8O

Also I really like the leather jacket and grey knit dress, great look!
Yes, she looked smokin' hot in that bikini. Though it was windy, the location is great, not too many people, unlike my shoot this morning in San Francisco, where for some reason old Chinese tourists would mob Anastasia and take photos with her.

Like last Saturday, today I went with light brown knit dress and a brown leather jacket with a bolero hat. Its up on Instagram. Will post here later.
Fantastic Plastic wrote:OMG! That is so hot!
She looks outstanding in a bikini! You’ve really out did yourself panther!
Thank you, Carrie, my housemate has plenty of bikinis, so tis the season, to start breaking them out. Can't wait to get my Miata back from the shop, so I can do a bikini shoot with her and the car.
Arthur1960 wrote:Hi Panther68, one of the things that impresses me with your work with Ana is that I can dip into her thread and see a set of pics and think, 'ah, well he won't top that'! Your series of pics of Ana with the GG bridge in the background were just sublime, yet when I pay Ana another visit I find that yes you have topped it yet again! I was just admiring the bikini series which I can appreciate would have been tricky as it was windy, yet you still caught some stunning pics of your gorgeous gal. Then I checked out the series with the leather jacket and cap, you sir are really in the zone so to speak, so many great photos! The other important point to make is that what you do can only help to put a more positive spin on the whole doll ownership thing. I can see a time when it becomes more acceptable for folk to have synthetic humans for whatever reason, be it sexual, companionship or just for the pure fun and it will be through the kind of thing you do with Ana that we will get there. I try and do my own little bit by being candid with my friends and family and sharing photos on FB and Flickr and I do get a sense that, at least, there is a more positive vibe now, I mean who could say that Ana is anything but a beautiful creation that brings a little ray of sunshine into our world!
Arthur, Wow, thank you for the complement. As I write this, Anastasia is stoically standing on the other side of the room. She just looks so beautiful. I can't comprehend its a stigma to have such a beautiful piece of art. I am on a mission to normalize our dolls. I have now taken Anastasia outdoors for 6 months. Not one person who has seen Anastasia has ever seen a sexdoll, let alone own one.

I am very fortunate to have Carrie as a housemate. Her wardrobe does give Anastasia quite a bit of personality, and Carrie gets a kick seeing what clothes I picked out for Anastasia's daily shoot when I post my set of 10 on Instagram, daily.

Even if your sharing photos with friends and family that more than enough to have your circle of loved ones normalized of our dolls and not judge them.

I think you will enjoy the shoot I did this morning in San Francisco. Enough good photos to spread it over 4 days. Will post at my usual. 3 am time, just before I leave for work.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Good morning everyone. Yesterday, was a spectacular day in the city. Got enough photos to spead over 4 days. First set was at the cable car turntable on Hyde street, it was at 8 am so not much tourists around. The cable car drivers came over to take photos and ask questions about Anastasia.
Attachments
IMG_4372.JPG
IMG_4372.JPG (1.46 MiB) Viewed 941 times
IMG_4375.JPG
IMG_4375.JPG (1.48 MiB) Viewed 941 times
IMG_4379.JPG
IMG_4379.JPG (1.22 MiB) Viewed 941 times
IMG_4382.JPG
IMG_4382.JPG (1.24 MiB) Viewed 941 times
IMG_4386.JPG
IMG_4386.JPG (1.19 MiB) Viewed 941 times
IMG_4391.JPG
IMG_4391.JPG (1.2 MiB) Viewed 941 times
IMG_4393.JPG
IMG_4393.JPG (1.34 MiB) Viewed 941 times
IMG_4398.JPG
IMG_4398.JPG (1.53 MiB) Viewed 941 times
IMG_4400.JPG
IMG_4400.JPG (1.47 MiB) Viewed 941 times
IMG_4401.JPG
IMG_4401.JPG (1.16 MiB) Viewed 941 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

She´s so stunning in front of the Cable Car, cool pics!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Anastasia looks great in her bikini shots along with her Trolley shots! Love her wardrobe, you are fortunate to have a roommate with such an extensive collection of clothing!

Thud
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Thud »

Some good shots with your natural light.... Try getting creative with your mirrors. That might get you some interesting shots!!

Thud
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Thud »

Those are fantastic photos. I've been to that place in San Francisco and it can get quite crowded. Just curious how you were able to park so close and move around without any hassle. Did you use some sort of wheelchair? Great photography fantastic setup. I've really enjoyed seeing your photos all of them are great.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Panther68 wrote:old Chinese tourists would mob Anastasia and take photos with her.
That's hilarious lol :lol:

Nice new pics, I like the first with her hat on overlooking the water. Certainly got some great weather over there. I envious lol.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:She´s so stunning in front of the Cable Car, cool pics!

Chris
Thank you as always, Chris, Anastasia's #1 fan.
terabyte wrote:Anastasia looks great in her bikini shots along with her Trolley shots! Love her wardrobe, you are fortunate to have a roommate with such an extensive collection of clothing!
Thanks, yes, I am fortunate that Carrie lets me use her wardrobe, but in return I haven't raised the rent on her for 7 years and do take care of Mischa, her Italian Greyhound, while she is out being a social butterfly. So, it's a win, win situation.
Thud wrote:Those are fantastic photos. I've been to that place in San Francisco and it can get quite crowded. Just curious how you were able to park so close and move around without any hassle. Did you use some sort of wheelchair? Great photography fantastic setup. I've really enjoyed seeing your photos all of them are great.
Thanks Thud, and welcome to the forum. I got there about 8:15 am. That early, I was able to park across the street in front of the Buena Vista Restaurant. Had until 9 am before the parking fees kicked in. I will always do a solo reconnaissance walk through to plan my shoot, the lighting,where I can position her, and where I can lay her down, to put her in a standing position. I then return to the car, put on my backpack with my photo gear, take Anastasia out of the car and carry her bridal style to my first spot.

Yes, she is heavy, so I need to plan it all out.
PaulDenton2001 wrote:
Panther68 wrote:old Chinese tourists would mob Anastasia and take photos with her.
That's hilarious lol :lol:

Nice new pics, I like the first with her hat on overlooking the water. Certainly got some great weather over there. I envious lol.
True!! in this next set at Lombard and Hyde Street, I was done with my shoot at one spot. I had to wait 10 minutes to move Anastasia because there were a dozen older Chinese tourist that just got off the cable car that wanted to take photos with Anastasia. They didn't even ask. They just started standing beside her like she was part of the tourist attraction. Of course, none of them know that she was actually made in China.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

2nd set, After the cable car turnaround station, drove up Hyde Street to get some photo at Hyde and Lombard. 2 tourist attractions at one spot. The crookedest street in the world and the passing by cable cars. Also, spectacular views of Coit Tower and the Bay Bridge over Lombard Street and of Alcatraz Island over Hyde Street. Lots of tourists by 10 am.
Attachments
IMG_4402.JPG
IMG_4402.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 892 times
IMG_4405.JPG
IMG_4405.JPG (1.18 MiB) Viewed 892 times
IMG_4409.JPG
IMG_4409.JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 892 times
IMG_4417.JPG
IMG_4417.JPG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 892 times
IMG_4420.JPG
IMG_4420.JPG (1.14 MiB) Viewed 892 times
IMG_4423.JPG
IMG_4423.JPG (1.34 MiB) Viewed 892 times
IMG_4428.JPG
IMG_4428.JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 892 times
IMG_4431.JPG
IMG_4431.JPG (1.6 MiB) Viewed 892 times
IMG_4437.JPG
IMG_4437.JPG (1.59 MiB) Viewed 892 times
IMG_4441.JPG
IMG_4441.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 892 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Wow, amazing pics, Anastasia caused quite a stir.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Anastasia's sweater makes those drivers double sweaty on Lombard curve. Love the S.F.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Love your photos of Anastasia on Lombard Street, especially the ones with other people in shot. :thumbs_up:
I like the photo with the woman in the white coat and sunglasses checking out Anastasia. Makes you wonder what she's thinking.
Great photos. :D

INFORMATIONS