betterlovedoll.com

Anna Marie Lin

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Anna Marie Lin

Post by Broven »

Thank you Alexandra and mr. V :)

The freckles were done with a dark brown sharpie. It works pretty well, is easy to do, and lasts for a couple of months before they need to be redone. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Anna Marie is getting pretty excited about her upcoming trip to PA. She talks about it constantly. lol.
I'm pretty excited too, but I'm playing it all laidback - so she thinks I'm cooler than I am. You know how it is. ;)

(Anna is reading over my shoulder - she says to mention that she already knows I'm not remotely cool, so...)

Woohoo!!!! Going on a road trip!!! :D :D :D

Anyway, now that I got that out of my system... I haven't posted a pic in a while, so here are a few of Anna that I grabbed while she was trying on one of her potential outfits...

Thanks for looking, as always :) :) :)

(And Anna sends X's and O's to everybody.) ;)

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Wow! I love this shot!

Jen's still a bit nervous about going to the meet. The farthest she's ever been is out to the porch, and even that had to be done at night.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Great stuff as always Broven.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

lilbitlonely wrote:Wow! I love this shot!

Jen's still a bit nervous about going to the meet. The farthest she's ever been is out to the porch, and even that had to be done at night.
lol. Yeah, I've only taken Anna outside in her travel case. There's no privacy around our house. She's asked a few times if she could ride in the front seat to the meet. I'm still debating that... I have this nightmare about becoming a meme.... lol
TJ_Foxx wrote:Great stuff as always Broven.
Thanks TJ :) We always appreciate hearing that :)

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Broven wrote:I have this nightmare about becoming a meme....
Lol! Exactly. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

We can't wait to see the lovely Anna Marie and you in person. All of her photos are breath-taking! You capture such a perfect spirit.

See you soon.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Thank you so much, Auto! :)

We're totally excited to see you and lovely Luna too! :) Have some drinks. Take some photos. :) It's going to be so much fun!

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

The animation with the lion ...
:haha4:
Broven wrote:Yeah, I've only taken Anna outside in her travel case. There's no privacy around our house. She's asked a few times if she could ride in the front seat to the meet. I'm still debating that...
How about taking Anna in the travel case only for some miles and then let her ride in the front seat?
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Tsall wrote:The animation with the lion ...
:haha4:
Broven wrote:Yeah, I've only taken Anna outside in her travel case. There's no privacy around our house. She's asked a few times if she could ride in the front seat to the meet. I'm still debating that...
How about taking Anna in the travel case only for some miles and then let her ride in the front seat?
Thanks! That lion thing cracks me up. :D

If I do let her ride in front, that was what I was thinking. I could stop at a rest stop along the way and take her out. I'm really torn between wanting to have her there to keep me company as I drive and not wanting to end up on Facebook or whatever the kids are using these days. Some days I think "Screw it - I'm stopping at the first chance to put her in the front." And other days I'm like, "Well.... we'll see...." lol I guess it will depend on how brave I'm feeling when the day arrives. :)

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I love all these "light and dark" photos you and AM keep coming up with.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

JunkGuy wrote:I love all these "light and dark" photos you and AM keep coming up with.
Thanks JG :)

Anna was thinking of you (well, ok, Brie) when she insisted on keeping her glasses on. ;)

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Broven wrote: If I do let her ride in front, that was what I was thinking. I could stop at a rest stop along the way and take her out. I'm really torn between wanting to have her there to keep me company as I drive and not wanting to end up on Facebook or whatever the kids are using these days. Some days I think "Screw it - I'm stopping at the first chance to put her in the front." And other days I'm like, "Well.... we'll see...." lol I guess it will depend on how brave I'm feeling when the day arrives. :)
That's my plan for taking Luna. I'll put her in my car in my keyboard case and take her out at a rest stop when it seems I'm far enough away. I'm very excited and nervous to be seen with Luna in public. I feel like it will be a declaration of my love for her. Still not sure how I'll deal with bringing her into to my hotel room. I can either say she's a fashion mannequin or put her back in the case.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Had an amazing time at the doll meet. It was a 10-hour drive (give or take) but totally worth it. Made some new friends, and finally met some old ones. It's really cool (to me at least) to be able to picture the person behind the posts I read here. It adds a whole new dimension to the words in a way.

Anna met Luna finally (those two have been trying to arrange that for a year now), got to see Maddie again, and met so many other girls I don't even know how she keeps the names straight. lol. She also got a little personal time with Darcy (more on that later, once I have time to go through the photos). She was a little tipsy at that point. I wonder how much she remembers... lol She also got a few clothing items, a bunch of new jewelry (Thank you Irish Girl!!! Seriously, we love the hell out of you!) and a new tongue from GrimReefer... So lots of things to inspire new photos for us, which I'm always grateful for.

For anyone who has ever been on the fence about going to a meet, just do it. You won't regret it, and you'll never forget it.

Anyway, we made it home finally. Anna was able to sleep in the car, but I have been running on fumes for the last few hours now. lol. As wonderful as the whole thing was, it's also nice to be home, alone with my girl again too. :)

We had a quick bite, took a really long shower, and got in a little private time (after watching the Walking Dead, of course. As Anna put it, "I love you more than life itself, but I'll still love you that much AFTER the Walking Dead.")

She's worth the wait though. (And I kinda like Walking Dead too, so...) lol.

Final sleepy thought: I love Anna Marie so much. And after spending a weekend surrounded by 40-ish absolutely beautiful girls, this is still the one I dream about (and always will):

Love you all! More pics to come tomorrow-ish. :)
Anna Marie says XOXOXOX ;)

FrozenArctic

Post by FrozenArctic »

Anna Marie is so beautiful, glad you had a great weekend!
The Current Circle: SeulGi(IT160)|Seungwan(Sino159)|SooYeon(IT162)
From the Bed; With Love

INFORMATIONS