betterlovedoll.com

Sate's Complete Doll Archives - Doll Photo Sets + Videos

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sate's Doll Archives - My Complete Doll Albums and Video

Post by matt gloss »

Thanks again :thumbs_up:

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Afternoon all,
matt gloss wrote:Thanks again :thumbs_up:
No problem man, I do really wish I had backups since many of the videos lost were unboxing or overview videos.
gunsmithcat wrote:Amazing... after so many dolls... which one did you like the most? and why? if you don't mind me asking...
Even at this point my favorite doll is still the DS 145 plus standard with the sKayla head in white pale skin. I haven't found a doll yet that has competed, the closest though was the Boytoy 2 Summer doll I owned.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

Ranmamale

Post by Ranmamale »

Are the Lovely Doll 62cm - "Kate" still available for sale? I can't seem to find any vendors that carry her. I really like her anime look.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

You can buy the Lovely Doll from the same place I did at DollStudio, one of the vendors on the forum. Here's a direct link to the figure: http://us.dollstudio.org/products/doll/ ... ll/ld-mini

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Evening,

Archives have been updated with my Sinodolls, I still own one but since one was the same body it felt proper to add her in; the archives grow evermore.

Also due to the upload limit on Vimeo I may need to remove extra videos, though I will do my best to maintain at least one unboxing / overview video per unique doll.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Sate's Doll Archives - My Complete Doll Albums + Videos

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

Archives have been updated, now featuring into the 30+ dolls range (see page 1 for all the dolls). For those without video I'll be adding compressed versions instead of linking them through Vimeo, my storage capacity on that hosting site is pretty low for the amount of videos I have to post.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Galvatron2019
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Archived Beauties

Post by Galvatron2019 »

windave wrote:Now, that's what I call an archive!
Now that's what I call a harem!

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sate's Doll Archives - Doll Photo Sets + Videos (30+ Dol

Post by matt gloss »

Thankyou appreciated

:thumbs_up:

Guillermoquemado
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Archived Beauties

Post by Guillermoquemado »

Sate wrote:Evening,

Thank you everyone who posted comments, frankly I'm surprised at how many dolls are now on this list and I still have to add two more that are missing.

To be honest I really should have stopped buying and settled on one doll a long time ago, many of the dolls here were sold at a loss and almost always due to one single issue with them I did not like and couldn't get past, or were sold and then seller's remorse kicks in. Either way I lost something, money or enjoyment.

I still to this day miss my Doll Sweet 145 plus, hopefully I'll at some point get it to that one doll owned and paid off that is my doll, reviewing them is enjoyable but going doll to doll without having one that is just mine and is enjoyed not for review only gets a bit tiring. I'm still proud of the time I put into reviewing these since in the end they can help someone with questions no one really answers about certain dolls.

- For those wondering what are my favorite dolls of all time: Doll Sweet 145cm plus, Doll Sweet 167cm standard body, Sanhui 118cm Elfie (haven't owned this one, really want to), Sanhui 158cm

- For those wondering what dolls I really want to get to review: Sanhui 118cm Elfie, JM Doll 105cm, Realdoll Body D

Are these still your favorites or have things changed with all the new brands and models that have come out since?

hentai747

Re: Sate's Complete Doll Archives - Doll Photo Sets + Videos

Post by hentai747 »

Hello Sate, I'd like to know what do you think about tayu's dolls, cause I was thinking about the 148D to buy and I trust about your opinion

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Evening,

Can't think of much for them, I never owned one of their dolls but I like their 155cm large breast doll and the eye and cavity designs are very well done, seems on par with Gynoid and similar high realism dolls.

I found this review post in their section featuring the 148D, should be a good place to start: viewtopic.php?f=579&t=150539

For reference I usually will buy a doll without much thought if it satisfies certain conditions or is available for a major discount and I was already curious about it. A good example of this are Sinodoll and Elsa Babe, I bought the first Sino to a very low price offer and Elsa had me hooked with elf heads, I always get at least one elf head with each new doll from them.

I look at features first then price, and of course look at any previous reviews from members for specific downsides that only another owner could identify. If those aren't available, then really ask yourself if you want to take a leap of faith if you really like what you see.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

hentai747

Post by hentai747 »

Sate wrote:Evening,

Can't think of much for them, I never owned one of their dolls but I like their 155cm large breast doll and the eye and cavity designs are very well done, seems on par with Gynoid and similar high realism dolls.

I found this review post in their section featuring the 148D, should be a good place to start: viewtopic.php?f=579&t=150539

For reference I usually will buy a doll without much thought if it satisfies certain conditions or is available for a major discount and I was already curious about it. A good example of this are Sinodoll and Elsa Babe, I bought the first Sino to a very low price offer and Elsa had me hooked with elf heads, I always get at least one elf head with each new doll from them.

I look at features first then price, and of course look at any previous reviews from members for specific downsides that only another owner could identify. If those aren't available, then really ask yourself if you want to take a leap of faith if you really like what you see.

- Sate
Many thanks for your answer. I'm faithless about all so I'm taking the way of wandering around to find out info about tayu's dolls. Obviously I don't care about the price for such level of dolls, the specific downsides I'm still concerned of, are range of movement and durability about tayu 148D

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Incredible dolls you have had..
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Hi sate. Thanks for your time and effort it took to do this. You really have or had a lot of beautiful ladies. You filled a cold weather day with sunshine…. I will have to go back and take a second-third- fourth…. Look at these gals…. Thanks again….

INFORMATIONS