betterlovedoll.com

The 'A' and 'B' cup Appreciation Society (Post your Pics)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Dick Centric
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: The 'A' and 'B' cup Appreciation Society (Post your Pics

Post by Dick Centric »

Finally, for well under a thousand, i found one i may buy. Please scroll down in the listing to the pic of her in the shipping box. Do the boobs look larger in that pic? He calls it an AA bra size.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/produc ... 4470uAiFfz

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Dick Centric,

You will not get a quality doll for $364.17. You will get a shitty knock off doll that is worth $150. at best.

Buy a doll from a authorized TDF vendor and save yourself the embarrassment of falling for a fly by night scam.
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

Dick Centric wrote:Finally, for well under a thousand, i found one i may buy. Please scroll down in the listing to the pic of her in the shipping box. Do the boobs look larger in that pic? He calls it an AA bra size.

$550 shipped for 145 cm is not bad at all. However, ask seller for factory pictures. I've bought 3 dolls from aliexpress, and wish their cups were smaller. The factory shot would give you good idea what you'll get.

donoghu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by donoghu »

Man... now, I CAN'T wait for Date to arrive!

I'll be 100% sure to post photos of her!
(Her factory size is D-Cup, but my request for her to be changed to a B-Cup was accepted hence why this is the perfect place to post some pics.)

I already got some scenes/positions in my head which, I'm certain, will surprise quite a few.
(Date is a geeky slightly tomboy-ish woman. I'm pretty sure she will steal some of my clothes, as loose as those might be for her.)

If all goes well... less than 1 week and half to go. Maybe less if I'm lucky.

=EDIT=
Also, there's this old perv-joke in my family. :roll:
"The best size is the one that can be hold in one's hand."
And for whatever reason... I got small hands so... :wink:

I'll start a new adage right here right now *ahem*

What's hold in one's hand is perfect. What's exceeds one's hand is a waste.

There you go!

briwri01

Post by briwri01 »

Had some time today to snap a few more new shots of Shelby. Forgetting for a moment about the appeal of a smaller bust, what catches my eye the most about her is those legs!
shelby_72018c.jpg
shelby_72018c.jpg (3.96 MiB) Viewed 2039 times
shelby_72018d.jpg
shelby_72018d.jpg (4.3 MiB) Viewed 2039 times
shelby_72018f.jpg
shelby_72018f.jpg (3.97 MiB) Viewed 2039 times
shelby_72018g.jpg
shelby_72018g.jpg (4.19 MiB) Viewed 2039 times
Once a Sailor, always a Sailor

Lives with Shelby WM 158-A
Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14865

Newbie98

Post by Newbie98 »

Emily-Ann wanted to show off her newest bra...bralette (she just corrected me). :oops:
Attachments
IMG_20180721_104236458.jpg
IMG_20180721_104236458.jpg (47.69 KiB) Viewed 2002 times

mahada
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mahada »

Thank you for your homage to 'A' and 'B' cup dolls. I lived in Japan many years, and came to appreciate the understated elegance of small-breasted women. Perky and forever-young. Nothing in excess. Nothing to sag.
One interesting discovery in Japan was that cup-sizes are measured differently. Your A-cups, like Leora and Rebecca, would probably be C-cups there. Celestia would probably be B-cup. Most women are happy without big breasts, but for some women who are not, this simple sizing change gives them "bigger" breasts without surgical augmentation.

donoghu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by donoghu »

mahada wrote:Thank you for your homage to 'A' and 'B' cup dolls. I lived in Japan many years, and came to appreciate the understated elegance of small-breasted women. Perky and forever-young. Nothing in excess. Nothing to sag.
One interesting discovery in Japan was that cup-sizes are measured differently. Your A-cups, like Leora and Rebecca, would probably be C-cups there. Celestia would probably be B-cup. Most women are happy without big breasts, but for some women who are not, this simple sizing change gives them "bigger" breasts without surgical augmentation.
This something I have learned when I studied modern Japan's social culture (in case I ever travel there in the future). The way Japan modern's social culture evolves comes around fighting against the local jealousy when facing the foreign world.

First instance, if something from the outside (like the US or France or Canada) seems better than their local variance, they will change the name and make it "another product" while keeping the original name for the outside original. They change the information instead of fighting it head-on.

For your example of the bra, Japan basically removed the double letters and adjusted the line of letter in correspondence.
Here's the difference chart:

As you can see, in Japan, everything is bigger and better (if not equal) than in the other countries... until they come face to face with the facts. Hahaha.

Dick Centric
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dick Centric »

Hey y'all; The 140cm dolls at the Knetsch store can option for what they call a "flat-chested" style. This image is not really great but please look and see if you think that flat chest looks more like an A cup, yeah? Thanks
body breat types.jpg
body breat types.jpg (8.01 KiB) Viewed 1887 times

Dick Centric
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dick Centric »

shotdot wrote:
Dick Centric wrote:Finally, for well under a thousand, i found one i may buy. Please scroll down in the listing to the pic of her in the shipping box. Do the boobs look larger in that pic? He calls it an AA bra size.

$550 shipped for 145 cm is not bad at all. However, ask seller for factory pictures. I've bought 3 dolls from aliexpress, and wish their cups were smaller. The factory shot would give you good idea what you'll get.

Thanks; i've been sent dozens of factory photos and they don't look any different than the thousands of dollar dolls, imo.

donoghu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by donoghu »

Here comes the first shots of Date and her custom B-Cup!
Her model is a D-Cup, normally, but at my request they reduced it to B-Cup.

Note:
I noticed something about why she seems bigger than B-Cup I have seen around and, after measuring, I found out that she's a B-Cup of a slightly bigger model than her 148cm model. This make her breasts slightly bigger, in ratio, than an actual B-Cup of her height and size. her breast are still slightly smaller than the breasts of a B-Cup 158cm doll. (Well, it's logical if you think about it. If the ratio of Cup and Height/Size is maintained too much for a doll you can "use", she will feel too small for the hands of tall person.)

Here's some picture of her in a simple sitting pose:

Simply naked:

Wearing the gifted sexy clothes that came with her:

Here a Date while she's torturing the little Red Devil on my tablet:

She's wearing the clothes I bought for her before her arrival.

Here's another shot from another angle. ;)

Just for the info, her black top with the pop-corn has "Mid-night Snack" written on it.
Yeah, she might not be a slutty girl, but she does have her own way of expressing her sexuality. :whistle:

etaion99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by etaion99 »

I am really happy to see other fans of the IttyBittyTittyComittee here.

I'm still waiting to find a full figured B cup. No... A CHUBBY B cup.

Something about a dig girl with small breasts that I really dig. Surely I'm not the only one...

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

For TDF newcomers, here is the place to vote for your preference.

Dick Centric
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dick Centric »

There is a company called VeaLove i was hoping to get some of you to help me check out. They are telling me they can tweak the molds of dolls and make them into small breasted style! Supposedly, i'm to get this cutie: https://www.vealove.com/130-148cm-sex-d ... -doll.html

Remolded into breasts like the ones on this doll:
https://www.vealove.com/100-125cm-sex-d ... -doll.html

I've also found at least one aliexpress vendor, Knetsch, who can provide "flat chest"(but they look more like a small A cup to me) for any of the 140cm dolls.

Wanna help me verify VeaLove please? Thanks

P.S. At least SomeOne is thinking small!

briwri01

Post by briwri01 »

Dick Centric wrote:There is a company called VeaLove i was hoping to get some of you to help me check out. They are telling me they can tweak the molds of dolls and make them into small breasted style! Supposedly, i'm to get this cutie: https://www.vealove.com/130-148cm-sex-d ... -doll.html

Remolded into breasts like the ones on this doll:
https://www.vealove.com/100-125cm-sex-d ... -doll.html

I've also found at least one aliexpress vendor, Knetsch, who can provide "flat chest"(but they look more like a small A cup to me) for any of the 140cm dolls.

Wanna help me verify VeaLove please? Thanks

P.S. At least SomeOne is thinking small!
Be very careful! Did you read the ad? It's full of ambiguity... The thing that stood out immediately to me was that the material is listed as "Medical Silicon TPE! There is no such thing as silicon TPE... they are two absolutely different materials, and I suspect the sellers are trying to capitalize on both silicon and TPE fans.
Once a Sailor, always a Sailor

Lives with Shelby WM 158-A
Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14865

INFORMATIONS