betterlovedoll.com

Meet Jennifer :) My first doll

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

willyFF7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Meet Jennifer :) My first doll

Post by willyFF7 »

Hey guys, I don't know if this is the right section for my post, new here and this is a huge forum, couldn't find a forum location for introductions, maybe this thread will get moved or something, but I just thought I'd say hi, and I ordered my very first doll :) I don't have her yet, but she's coming in 3-4 weeks or so they said, waiting for the head to be in stock.

https://americansexdolls.com/sex-dolls- ... ll-sexdoll

Here she is :) amazing beautiful cutie, I love her face, it took me a while to decide on my first doll. I can't provide many pictures unfortunately yet, the link to her buy site has a few, but none of her butt sadly :( I saw so many good dolls so it was difficult to find my first, although she doesn't have the best looking bod, I think her face is beautiful and it's an important feature to me. Can't wait to have fun with her and take a lot of pictures ^_^ I will be posting here more pictures of her when she arrives.

Also, her name on this buy page is Jennifer, I noticed the same doll on another site with a different name, I guess it doesn't matter and I could change it..? I mean, I love names that start with A, but Jennifer doesn't sound too bad to me, so I plan to keep that.
My girl Alison :3 first doll since 3/25/21. Doubt I'll get another but it's so tempting, she's good enough for me. ^^
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=140027

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Meet Jennifer :) My first doll

Post by Rock13 »

Congratulations on you first! Her face and body certainly look great in this photo- best wishes for a wonderful honeymoon and welcome to TDF!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Congratulations, hope she arrives even sooner than predicted.

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

She looks like Jennifer, such a lovely face! I'd be in love with her too...

Phil

thepride724
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thepride724 »

She has that Jennifer Lawrence look to her, so the name suits her.
Glad you like her face. I always advise anyone who is looking for a doll to find a head/face that just strikes you. Buying a doll is not a small decision and you don’t want to be looking back wishing you had picked some other head/face.
Fantasy is just the reality you wish you had.

Layla's Thread

Layla's Instagram

Shanna & Shannon’s Instagram

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

Congrats willyFF7 and welcome. Don’t think about the wait too much and it will fly by. Then the fun starts.

GYOWWAD

Post by GYOWWAD »

willyFF7 wrote:Hey guys, I don't know if this is the right section for my post, new here and this is a huge forum, couldn't find a forum location for introductions, maybe this thread will get moved or something, but I just thought I'd say hi, and I ordered my very first doll :) I don't have her yet, but she's coming in 3-4 weeks or so they said, waiting for the head to be in stock.
snip

Here she is :) amazing beautiful cutie, I love her face, it took me a while to decide on my first doll. I can't provide many pictures unfortunately yet, the link to her buy site has a few, but none of her butt sadly :( I saw so many good dolls so it was difficult to find my first, although she doesn't have the best looking bod, I think her face is beautiful and it's an important feature to me. Can't wait to have fun with her and take a lot of pictures ^_^ I will be posting here more pictures of her when she arrives.

Also, her name on this buy page is Jennifer, I noticed the same doll on another site with a different name, I guess it doesn't matter and I could change it..? I mean, I love names that start with A, but Jennifer doesn't sound too bad to me, so I plan to keep that.
She looks like an Angela to me. Congrats!
My one and only: Ekaterina

willyFF7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by willyFF7 »

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! ^_^ feels great to be apart of here as a soon to be doll owner :P they're all so cute and beautiful, I just may get a second one in the future. I've been eyeing on this doll Juliette since November, got me very interested in getting a doll, love her body, her face and wig are okay but not my favorite. https://www.tenderdolls.com/product/jul ... -sex-doll/ but that ass and breasts, legs, are mmf <3
Feck wrote:Congrats willyFF7 and welcome. Don’t think about the wait too much and it will fly by. Then the fun starts.
Yeah I'll try to not think about the wait too much :) Life's been busy anyway, can just do other things until the right time comes, and I won't forget to show you guys Jennifer.
thepride724 wrote:She has that Jennifer Lawrence look to her, so the name suits her.
Glad you like her face. I always advise anyone who is looking for a doll to find a head/face that just strikes you. Buying a doll is not a small decision and you don’t want to be looking back wishing you had picked some other head/face.
Didn't know who she was but yeah kinda looks similar, pretty :3 Yeah, faces on girls are very important anyway, more than body in my opinion, cause the face is the first thing you see to be attracted to somebody I believe, so yeah, and her wig is really good too. Kind of the reason like I said why I didn't get Juliette as my first, her face isn't as appealing as this girl I ordered. I hope an iPhone has a good enough camera to do photographs like the ones I've been seeing some of you guys take. :)
GYOWWAD wrote:
She looks like an Angela to me. Congrats!
Thank you :) Angela is a nice name, but I'll stick to Jennifer. When I said I like names that start with A, some that come to mind are Alice, Amy, Alicia, Ashley, Alison. Hmm, you know, this girl of mine would make a really good Alison, I may change her name to that :) I'll think about it.
My girl Alison :3 first doll since 3/25/21. Doubt I'll get another but it's so tempting, she's good enough for me. ^^
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=140027

nath1987

Post by nath1987 »

Very nice and sexy looking

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

willyFF7 wrote:I hope an iPhone has a good enough camera to do photographs like the ones I've been seeing some of you guys take. :)
There's a couple of threads about photography I started where I sought out advice on how best to proceed with lighting and cameras. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter as long as you enjoy taking the pictures are satisfied with the results! This said a camera phone is more than adequate for taking good pictures, most will have manual settings to fine tune a bit. I've been using my old Samsung S6 and very happy with the performance, see Amy's pictures in my signature link, they improved drastically once I purchased some really cheap lighting. Here's the photography thread too:

viewtopic.php?f=144&t=137846

It's a good read with lots on photography from all different aspects and skill levels. Just try to ignore the little argument towards the end, that happens on here every now and then!

Jennifer looks great and we look forward to seeing more of her once she arrives!
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

nath1987

Post by nath1987 »

Hello have you received updates when they going to ship it

toppguy

Post by toppguy »

willyFF7 wrote: Didn't know who she was but yeah kinda looks similar, pretty :3 Yeah, faces on girls are very important anyway, more than body in my opinion, cause the face is the first thing you see to be attracted to somebody I believe, so yeah, and her wig is really good too. Kind of the reason like I said why I didn't get Juliette as my first, her face isn't as appealing as this girl I ordered. I hope an iPhone has a good enough camera to do photographs like the ones I've been seeing some of you guys take. :)
Congrats on your new doll Jennifer. She's very attractive and lively. I totally agree that the face is the most important, then the body comes next. I was attracted to my doll the first moment I laid my eyes on her face. She's also a 157 (cm) and will post some of her photos very soon..

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Beautiful girl! Can’t wait to see Jennifer.

We will be anxious to see her first photos :)
Summer WM 157B / 162. Summer’s Thread

Savanna WM166C / 188. Savanna’s Thread

Stevie WM160A / 398. Stevie’s Thread

Shay WM159C / 242. Shay’s Thread

House of Leather…Past and Present !
search.php?keywords=LL61420&terms=all&a ... mit=Search

INFORMATIONS