betterlovedoll.com

The Hilltop Hunnies

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: The Hilltop Hunnies

Post by The Romantic »

Yeah, I wasn't buying her "innocent" act. Naughtiness runs rampant within this one.

Which head is that?
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

:wink:

Yeah I didn’t think so.

It’s 235 I think.

Swampkandy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Swampkandy »

Wow I think those are some of your best yet Mandos!

That has to be one of my favourite heads yet, very sexy indeed.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

. :mrgreen: Wow...I would have to go with naughty, But I love naughty. So it's all good! :wink: :thumbs_up:
:glou:

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Great pics Mandos. The head looks really nice and the direction which WM is heading is good. I really wish we had these skeletal designs years ago!

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

I really like the transition from nice to naughty, and her face what a great expression! A great job again, thank for sharing these.

Cheers

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Hey thanks guys! This skeleton is indeed fun to work with, but I wish the doll was lighter - that would be even more fun. I can only imagine what I could do with this skeleton and the 157B doll, but Alas I already have two of them and I am not getting a third just for this, I would rather wait for some new semi-lightweight model. Respect to you guys (for example Alottahope) that pose and photograph these 115 lbs dolls, I think my limit is 95 lbs - I am a small guy :(

I just found some older photos of the YL135/YL148/WM140/WM155. I think I will be revisiting them in this thread too, as the old threads/photos got deleted.

Here is a new´ish head, obviously designed for one thing - but I like it, they pulled it off well IMO.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi mandos, excellent pic as always but this one is especially saucy! Black lingerie is already rather nice to see on a lady but with our tpe ladies it has that extra hint of danger as you know it can be a problem but you want to risk it anyway! He who dares wins and this shot is a winner for sure! I was wondering what that one thing could be that this particular head was designed for and the only thing that came to mind was that maybe she would be good working in a post office licking stamps? I have led a sheltered life! More of this lady would be most welcome!

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

mandos wrote:
I think i'm in love ! 8O

Look she's smiling at me !

Awesome!!!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Lol Sam, and what a nice smile it is. One of the best new features of this doll I think - placement also seem nice, but I can´t really say if it is better than other dolls or just visually more real.
Arthur1960 wrote: was wondering what that one thing could be that this particular head was designed for and the only thing that came to mind was that maybe she would be good working in a post office licking stamps? I have led a sheltered life!
Well my dear friend, let her spell it out for you :mrgreen:
meme.jpg

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Geez mandos, you pros never fail to astonish! I had to do a double take on this one. Nicely done sir!
:glou:

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

mandos wrote:Hey thanks guys! This skeleton is indeed fun to work with, but I wish the doll was lighter - that would be even more fun. I can only imagine what I could do with this skeleton and the 157B doll, but Alas I already have two of them and I am not getting a third just for this, I would rather wait for some new semi-lightweight model. Respect to you guys (for example Alottahope) that pose and photograph these 115 lbs dolls, I think my limit is 95 lbs - I am a small guy :(

I just found some older photos of the YL135/YL148/WM140/WM155. I think I will be revisiting them in this thread too, as the old threads/photos got deleted.

Here is a new´ish head, obviously designed for one thing - but I like it, they pulled it off well IMO.

Uuummmmm WOW!!!

Nice pics again.

What head is that?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

It says #236 under it, bentone.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha, excellent, thanks for that next shot, it's certainly helped with my education, I shall now look at gals with a ponytail in a very different light!

INFORMATIONS