betterlovedoll.com

Fantasy Otherworld League

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Fantasy Otherworld League

Post by MX-V »

I'm a huge fan of different. I know there are others out there.
This is a thread for anyone who loves the different Fantasy dolls.
Elves, Devils, Demons, Robots and Androids, any size are Welcome!
If you have a doll of a different color, or a special order or maybe you've modified your doll
or just made a cool costume, wig or accessory.
Composite pictures are fine or maybe you want to post a picture you've seen that you'd like to see as a doll.

These are my three girls. L to R, Aurella an SM Elf head with a Cyborg body I created. Elle a WM doll with my Fantasy armor build and Diavolo my special order red girl from WM, with another of my Black Vinyl Fantasy armor builds.
Fantasy within Fantasy.jpg
Fantasy within Fantasy.jpg (2.55 MiB) Viewed 7029 times

I've ended up making and modifying the things I've wanted to see.
I've seen a few movie props and "one of a kind" items
and a few attempts from manufacturers at other worldly creations.
I'd love to see more.
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Fantasy Otherworld League

Post by Rock13 »

Great stuff, MX-V! Very creative- that cyborg body looks intense!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

MX-V wrote:I'm a huge fan of different.
Different is always more interesting. I look forward to what this thread produces!

And yeah that cyborg body is amazing, very impressive fabrication skills.
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

berthaBe

Post by berthaBe »

Those are some exotic Babes :)! Can't imagine what a fight it is to put on those skin tight costumes

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Would love to see some kind of animations with your girls. Your ladies look great!

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Rock13, Thank you, she was intense to make. Check out my "Cyborg Robot Alien Pixie" thread to see how I made her. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=136924

jimpink, Thank you, hopefully there will be lots of pictures. I'm hoping to create another(very intense) cyborg soon.

berthabe, Thank you, they are ...for a lack of a better term... stick ons. Very easy to attach and remove.
I'm thinking of doing a "how-to", but I'm not sure if there would be any interest. Very easy, it just takes time.

esp, Thank you, I forgot that part. I had intended to do some creative puppetry for a music video with them a while back.
It's on my list again.
Boundaries.jpg
Boundaries.jpg (2.01 MiB) Viewed 6953 times
Cyborg Selfie.jpg
Cyborg Selfie.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 6953 times

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Hi there!
Yeah!!! You finished your cyborg! She looks awesome!!! Your other two look amazing.

Well I guess this is a great place to post pictures of my doll Agares.. Thank you MX-V for starting this thread.
FYI, I just purchased a custom colored Qita doll, in dark red. The manufacturer is expediting my order so hopefully he will be here before my 50th birthday next month. Of course he is going to get pointed ears, claws, fangs and horns, but I have also decided he is going to get a tail, wings and hooves, as well.
Right now my female doll Cleo is on the operating table getting gutted and restuffed, as I am working on my weight reduction project and she is my guinea pig. My goal is to get about 10-15lbs off of her. But once this process is done she is going to be made into an Egyptian fairy. I order her a new head because I am just not wanting to deal with aging the one that came with her up to a respectable age.

So for those of you who have not yet met Agares. He is my #1 demon.. I grafted pointed ears on him, he has custom blue goat slit eyes, gave him claws, installed magnetic horn mounts and punched in his eyebrows and goatee. I still need to give him a tail but that is going to have to wait until I start his weight reduction process, since he will be cut open at that time anyway. At some point afterwards I will punch in chest and pubic hair.

Agares is a WM 160cm with #78 head.
Attachments
Agares.jpg
Agares.jpg (58.9 KiB) Viewed 6940 times
its warm.jpg
its warm.jpg (23.18 KiB) Viewed 6940 times
Dream demon.jpg
Dream demon.jpg (80.4 KiB) Viewed 6940 times
Sexy face.jpg
Sexy face.jpg (12.28 KiB) Viewed 6940 times
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Hi Muesky!
Thank you for the compliments. I knew if I didn't finish the cyborg project, I'd never finish anything else.

Agares is bad ass. Very cool looking. Really nice details.
Jeez that's a lot of hair punching. Nicely placed.
I almost want to learn how to do that, but I'm trying to curb my hobbies, and spending.

Can't wait to see the dark red Qita. Very intrigued. I'll have to look that brand up.

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures!

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Abbey - Attendence Mandatory

Hey MX-V! Abbey spotted your thread and reminded me that I'm required to keep our toes... uh, heels... dipped in this pond.
Abbey Commands.jpg
Abbey Commands.jpg (4.3 MiB) Viewed 6874 times
Seriously tho, your girls are looking marvelous! As you know, elves and monstrous Minxes run amok in my place. I have a few projects that are progressing slowly. In the spirit of having fun now, I'll post up one of my in-progress ladies as soon as I get her shirt...

Keep at the Strange and Wonderful!

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Welcome ShadowFun and Thank you!
Abbey is gorgeous! Love her color and style.
I look forward to seeing more of her on here.

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Just trying some switching out...
Three switch.jpg
Three switch.jpg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 6821 times
Three switched 2.jpg
Three switched 2.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 6821 times
...and with that, I found a unique look that I really really like.
Elle F.jpg
Elle F.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 6821 times

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

MX-V wrote:Hi Muesky!
Thank you for the compliments. I knew if I didn't finish the cyborg project, I'd never finish anything else.

Agares is bad ass. Very cool looking. Really nice details.
Jeez that's a lot of hair punching. Nicely placed.
I almost want to learn how to do that, but I'm trying to curb my hobbies, and spending.

Can't wait to see the dark red Qita. Very intrigued. I'll have to look that brand up.

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures!
I am glad to see how great your cyborg project turned out. She is awesome!

As for Agares, thanks! I think he is pretty awesome. If you think that is a lot of hair punching your should see my first doll Xiel. He has a full chest of hair with a trail down to his groin. I also punched in his eyebrows and eventually he will get a full goatee.
To learn how to punch hair I watched hours of videos on Youtube on hair punching on those creepy reborn dolls. You know the ones that look like real babies.. Those things freak me smooth out.. But there are a couple of ladies who punch hair professionally and I learned a whole lot. To do it right it takes a lot of time but the effort is so worth it.

So E'agle is the name for the doll I just ordered. I ordered him from Rosemary Dolls, and they have been great. Qita does not charge for custom colors, FYI. To be honest though I am a bit nervous because the model I got is one of the tallest and heaviest dolls made. He is almost 5'10" and weighs about 145lbs. But like I said he is going straight from the box onto the operating table to get gutted and restuffed.

Here is the picture of the model I ordered. I can't wait until I can post pictures of him in his dark red glory..
Attachments
10_aed06f4c-a161-4e41-88ff-ca866e0144bd_900x.jpg
10_aed06f4c-a161-4e41-88ff-ca866e0144bd_900x.jpg (93.61 KiB) Viewed 6788 times
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Thank you Muesky,
So funny to see her with a wig, it does not suit her at all now.

The hair punching looks so cool, but I'll probably pass for now. I change the girls looks so often, I'm better off staying with wigs.
Oh and those creepy babies. I get that loosing a kid is beyond heartbreaking and I can see their purpose, but...
Yeah...a few years ago I saw a woman in the grocery store with one and it was frightening.

So E'agle, he's going to be a really cool companion. Can't wait to see him.
I'm excited for you.
Something about getting a doll of color. For me, it was so much more than I can describe.
I want that high again but I can't decide. Blue, purple or green...
Good luck in reducing his weight. 145lbs is a buster for sure.

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

MX-V wrote:Thank you Muesky,
So funny to see her with a wig, it does not suit her at all now.

The hair punching looks so cool, but I'll probably pass for now. I change the girls looks so often, I'm better off staying with wigs.
Oh and those creepy babies. I get that loosing a kid is beyond heartbreaking and I can see their purpose, but...
Yeah...a few years ago I saw a woman in the grocery store with one and it was frightening.

So E'agle, he's going to be a really cool companion. Can't wait to see him.
I'm excited for you.
Something about getting a doll of color. For me, it was so much more than I can describe.
I want that high again but I can't decide. Blue, purple or green...
Good luck in reducing his weight. 145lbs is a buster for sure.
Yeah, hair punching is not for the faint of heart when it comes to patience. Done right one eyebrow can take about 1 - 1 1/2 hours.

Okay I am so glad to hear I am the only one who thinks those dolls are creepy.. To be honest I just don't get it..

The factory is swamped so I didn't get the pictures of the TPE color today, the vendor says we should get them tomorrow. Once I approve the color they will begin the molding process. I am super excited about getting him in this color.. I finally found a wig for him. It is 40" long with a light curl, jet black. His irises will be here next week and they are multi-hued green cat slits. Oh and tomorrow the moveable eyelids sets will be here. I got a set for all four of my dolls.

If I get another doll he will be solid true black. If he is solid black I can make him into a Drow, with a white wig and blue cat-slit eyes, or I can give him flame colored wings and hair, with blue eyes with suns as the pupil. It is a character in a series of books I am writing. I am not sure if a 5th doll is in the cards anytime soon.

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Yes, hair punching is now off the table for me.
Another baby creepy is that when my son was born, someone made a chuckie like doll in my son's image.
It left the house as soon as I saw it.

The dark red sounds so cool. And I'm curious about the eyelids. I made some the other day, but only one worked out. I'll try again soon.
A solid black drow sounds really cool. I have seen a solid black SM elf (like Aurella), so beautiful.

I briefly wanted a solid titanium white doll, like Lady Death. But I would look dirty really quickly.

Currently, I'm working on perfecting mohawk wigs.
Elle Mohawk 1.jpg
Elle Mohawk 1.jpg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 6714 times
Diavolo Mohawk 1.jpg
Diavolo Mohawk 1.jpg (974.73 KiB) Viewed 6714 times

INFORMATIONS