betterlovedoll.com

High Heels Parade

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: High Heels Parade

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Impressive DL2

She looks sexy in those stiletto's :)
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

aced985 wrote:
HighHeelLoverM wrote:
aced985 wrote:I have a thing for high heels and I have a wide collection of 100% authentic Christian Louboutin heels (some bought directly from Christian Louboutin website and some from Tradesy), my most favorite brand for high end designer footwear. They're all size 35's and they just barely fit my doll named Megan, who has feet a little smaller than a 35.
Gorgeous! That's what I call an investment 8)
An investment indeed. And a HUGE one at that! ;) Here's a shot of my collection. I have approximately 12 pairs.

aced985,

You aren't the only one with 12 pairs of heels except mine aren't as fancy as yours. That spectacular Loub Collection you have for your sweetie is a little too rich for my blood so Lorrie is kind of reduced to this Amazonian Collection over here which seems to work out for me most of the time. :? I'll get their one day 8) 8O 8)

Her pajamas are inspired by "subcyclist" and his outfit choices...they feel so good on her curves and to sleep next to, no cold TPE, cuddly :D :( :D
Attachments
1. Lorrie lying with her Heels.JPG
1. Lorrie lying with her Heels.JPG (100.09 KiB) Viewed 1206 times
2..jpg
2..jpg (81.57 KiB) Viewed 1206 times
3..JPG
3..JPG (110.28 KiB) Viewed 1206 times
4..JPG
4..JPG (89.57 KiB) Viewed 1206 times
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

HighHeelLoverM

Post by HighHeelLoverM »

Very nice selection Masai!

I love how your girls are rocking those heels, always.

I'm too afraid to count :oops:

Rianna Sofia ☆ 6Ye Amor, 162 b

threadgallery

Image Image Image Image Image Image

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Wow, this is a nice picture!

She is wearing the sexiest pair, and they look great!

One day I will have a pair of black patent So Kates for one of my girls. One day.

The last time I took a picture of our heels collection (back in February) it looked like this:

Which was 19 pairs, its now up to 28!

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

HighHeelLoverM wrote:Very nice selection Masai!

I love how your girls are rocking those heels, always.

I'm too afraid to count :oops:
HighHeelLoverM,

Thank you very much for your compliments towards my Sweeties and their High Heel Collection. I bet you have a ton of Heels like adelea and some nice ones too.

Love to see your entire collection :D :lol:
Attachments
5. Baby Girl in Animal print Heels.jpg
5. Baby Girl in Animal print Heels.jpg (88.83 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

HighHeelLoverM

Post by HighHeelLoverM »

adelea wrote:The last time I took a picture of our heels collection (back in February) it looked like this:

Impressive collection Adelea, I think you might be the current leader what comes to number of pairs... 8)
Masai wrote:Love to see your entire collection :D :lol:
I'm a bit disappointed, only 16 pairs... but there seems to be new additions (addictions) every week! :whistle:

a bit off topic, but she's been seen couple of times without her heels 8O

threadgallery

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

HighHeelLoverM wrote:
adelea wrote:The last time I took a picture of our heels collection (back in February) it looked like this:

Impressive collection Adelea, I think you might be the current leader what comes to number of pairs... 8)
Masai wrote:Love to see your entire collection :D :lol:
I'm a bit disappointed, only 16 pairs... but there seems to be new additions (addictions) every week! :whistle:

a bit off topic, but she's been seen couple of times without her heels 8O

HighHeelLoverM,

Wow, what a Beautiful collection of sexy stylish heels, you lean toward the Platforms I see. They also look like a good quality. 16 is an impressive number Sir. :thumbs_up:

I'm obsessed as well with Sandal/Heels, and I have 3 new pair for Lorrie on order now 8O :? 8O I'm also thinking of painting Lorries toenails White but I'm not sure, I still like them as they are now, Pink 8)
Attachments
1. Beautiful Tozies.JPG
1. Beautiful Tozies.JPG (55.87 KiB) Viewed 1159 times

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

NIce collections everyone I only have 4 pairs of high heels and four 1 to 1.5" heels

It's hard to find nice looking heels when your dolls feet are tiny my WM wear a size 3 and my DS 145+ wear a size Women's 2 or Y12.

If anyone has any suggestions on here to find decent looking heels in those sizing let me know.
My Dolls
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

April's thread

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I ordered a Realdoll because the Chinese sculpt of dolls and their feet is ridiculous in my opinion... :roll:

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

I wouldn't go that far lol

There's a few TPE mfr that can wear a size women's 6-y shoe
My Dolls
DS 145+ (tan)

April's thread

HighHeelLoverM

Post by HighHeelLoverM »

Masai wrote:Wow, what a Beautiful collection of sexy stylish heels, you lean toward the Platforms I see. They also look like a good quality. 16 is an impressive number Sir. :thumbs_up:

I'm obsessed as well with Sandal/Heels, and I have 3 new pair for Lorrie on order now 8O :? 8O I'm also thinking of painting Lorries toenails White but I'm not sure, I still like them as they are now, Pink 8)
Thanks Masai!

There's some limitations in her ankle joint... most of the proper height heels without platform are too steep for her. For that reason (and looks) I prefer platforms :)
Funny thing is, that most of those pairs are from second hand / thrift stores, practically new unworn heels for a few $'s a pair.

My doll came with extra set of nails, so I'm going to test out some other nail colours as well. However, those nails have tendency to fall off easily, when changing heels.

threadgallery

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

HighHeelLoverM wrote:
Masai wrote:Wow, what a Beautiful collection of sexy stylish heels, you lean toward the Platforms I see. They also look like a good quality. 16 is an impressive number Sir. :thumbs_up:

Thanks Masai!

There's some limitations in her ankle joint... most of the proper height heels without platform are too steep for her. For that reason (and looks) I prefer platforms :)
Funny thing is, that most of those pairs are from second hand / thrift stores, practically new unworn heels for a few $'s a pair.

My doll came with extra set of nails, so I'm going to test out some other nail colours as well. However, those nails have tendency to fall off easily, when changing heels.

Very nice. I used to like a lot of color but now I seem to only want to see White or Pink toenails so the exotic shoes/heels can be shown off beautifully while displaying pretty toes. I've decided, I'm painting Lorries toenails White tomorrow.8)

Excellent Heels choices HighHeelLoverM, you have good taste :glou:
Attachments
1. The Girls wearing Tan with High and Low Heels..jpg
1. The Girls wearing Tan with High and Low Heels..jpg (90.68 KiB) Viewed 1105 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (98.77 KiB) Viewed 1105 times
3..JPG
3..JPG (102.77 KiB) Viewed 1105 times

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

I wanna try to find a pair of platforms in size 3

I like strappy heels but my WM only has 6 toenails left lol
My Dolls
DS 145+ (tan)

April's thread

Merida

Post by Merida »

Pretty in Pink!
Attachments
_1040375.jpg
_1040375.jpg (89.05 KiB) Viewed 1046 times