betterlovedoll.com

Model Shots

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: Model Shots

Post by deerman »

Thanks menvey! :D This thread is open to anyone! :D You can try your hand at this. :wink:

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Mel and I wanted to wait for her new outfits to arrive before posting this, but i guess since they're two weeks overdue, there's nothing stopping us from posting again when they do :lol:

Here is my Mellisa as none other than herself: British model, total hottie, ultimate babe and famous DJ Mellisa clarke

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Nailed it? 8)

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

She has the look! :D Nicely done :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

Well done ZannyDanger :thumbs_up:

Vode_99

Post by Vode_99 »

^^ how did you get the melissa clark doll? that's really close

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

ZannyDanger wrote:Mel and I wanted to wait for her new outfits to arrive before posting this, but i guess since they're two weeks overdue, there's nothing stopping us from posting again when they do :lol:

Here is my Mellisa as none other than herself: British model, total hottie, ultimate babe and famous DJ Mellisa clarke

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Nailed it? 8)

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
Oh yes, you definitively nailed it!!!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Mel and I thank you so much for the kind words guys!! :angel:

Vode_99 wrote:^^ how did you get the melissa clark doll? that's really close
Hey Vode_99, Thank you!! :multi:

Whenever looking at doing something like this, it's important to remember if you have a specific look in mind that hairstyles, makeup and eye color play a huuuuuuuge part in how a doll will look. If you see a head that has a similar facial structure to someone irl, it would probably be feasible to make her look just like her, too! Pretty much everything about her face can be changed to some extent... especially the eyes if you buy her some of MannequinFan's awesome eyes!

What's really important to look at beforehand is if you can find similarities in facial structure. Try imagine her without any makeup... look at her jawline, lips etc!

Here's just a few quick examples of how different head #124 Cheyenne can look with different styles:

My own Mellisa just with different hair:

Gaucho's lovely Suze:

And here is Arthur1960's beautiful Monique:

While these dolls all have the same head, they all look so very different! If you have an idea in mind, you can definitely make it come to life with a little bit of work!
Don't be afraid to remove her factory makeup, go ham and try something new! Having a picture of the girl you want her to look like next to you while doing her makeup helps a ton, too!

:glou:

ZD

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

ZannyDanger wrote: [abridged] Here's just a few quick examples of how different head #124 Cheyenne can look with different styles:
While these dolls all have the same head, they all look so very different! If you have an idea in mind, you can definitely make it come to life with a little bit of work!
I find it fascinating how the mind works; how we can all observe the same object/event and walk away with hilariously different perceptions and experiences of it. It adds validity to the argument that eye-witness testimonies are seldom as accurate as we posit them to be. The objective truth is only an amalgamation of several small subjective realities. Where ZD was able to see a resemblance to the beautiful model/DJ, the other examples of the #124 offer completely different interpretations. Simply facilitating.

With that in mind, It must be said, ZD you unequivocally captured the look of Mellisa Clarke in Mel. Masterfully done.

To my point above, I saw my Carbon 13 and immediately made the connection to one of my favorite women, Shirley Manson:
Carbon Manson.jpg
Carbon Manson.jpg (976.73 KiB) Viewed 2292 times
And the resemblance was completely unintentional.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Endless War wrote: I find it fascinating how the mind works; how we can all observe the same object/event and walk away with hilariously different perceptions and experiences of it. It adds validity to the argument that eye-witness testimonies are seldom as accurate as we posit them to be. The objective truth is only an amalgamation of several small subjective realities. Where ZD was able to see a resemblance to the beautiful model/DJ, the other examples of the #124 offer completely different interpretations. Simply facilitating.

With that in mind, It must be said, ZD you unequivocally captured the look of Mellisa Clarke in Mel. Masterfully done.

To my point above, I saw my Carbon 13 and immediately made the connection to one of my favorite women, Shirley Manson:
Carbon Manson.jpg
And the resemblance was completely unintentional.

You make a great point EW. It's true that the mind has an undeniable tendency to see things how one would like them to be.
At first when i did her looks i wasn't sure if i was just experiencing perception bias with her... which is why i kept it to myself for a time, until someone pointed out that she indeed looks just like her!
With these dolls it's great because there isn't much we can't change about their looks, and it's obvious how different they can be made to look with just subtle differences in style.
We are the ones who get to make the rules, and any fantasy you wish can indeed become reality if you set your mind to it.

There's no denying that Carbon 13 looks a great deal like Shirley Manson! I can definitely see the resemblance! What's even more incredible here is that it was all unintentional! 8O
It is indeed absolutely fascinating how the mind works in such regards!

From the bottom of her heart, Mel says thank you everyone! :angel:

ZD&Mel

raceguy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by raceguy »

They all look like they could be on the cover of Playboy. Great shots.

not4me
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by not4me »

ZannyDanger wrote:Nailed it? 8)
Not yet, but I'd love to! :razz:

Very well done, sir. The resemblance is stunning...... makes me jealous that I won't be able to partake in this hobby for the time being :(

tafnam

Post by tafnam »

Wow mvcuk1, Asa is stunning. And the lingerie is sooo sexy!!!
Luv it.
Tafnam

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Here's my first attempts at a model shot.
This was a lot harder than I thought, but a lot of fun. :D
Unfortunately no matching beach/sea view, just looking out of a window.

This is my Tiffany and her namesake Tiffany Towers:
Attachments
TiffanyPairA.jpg
TiffanyPairA.jpg (138.16 KiB) Viewed 2022 times
TiffanyPairB.jpg
TiffanyPairB.jpg (144.09 KiB) Viewed 2022 times
TiffanyPairC.jpg
TiffanyPairC.jpg (157.73 KiB) Viewed 2022 times

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

djcdoll wrote:Here's my first attempts at a model shot.

AWESOME! Well DDone

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Star88 wrote:
djcdoll wrote:Here's my first attempts at a model shot.

AWESOME! Well DDone
Thanks Star88, it was fun trying to get my photos to match as close as I could to the professional ones of Tiffany Towers :D

INFORMATIONS