betterlovedoll.com

This one is for you, dxc. Dxc's angels

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: This one is for you, dxc. Dxc's angels

Post by Panther68 »

dxc wrote:Oh my, what a beautiful WM trio.
Anastasia has a lovely dress, looking just gorgeous. Angela and Annaleigh in the animal print dresses are adorable as well. Especially the zebra girl Annaleigh with the style-savvy zebra sunglasses, whoa wait, that is not, I probably should say this is Annaleigh-sed body. It looks like she is towering about 10cm above your other two ladies which are not tiny theirself. She has heels, but Anastasia seems to have some too that are at least about the same height.
Annaleigh looks so tall, slender, just ravishing with a lot of curves with that body under her. The low cut back of the dress does work very well showing how slender she looks.
Think I really love the look. Elegant, sporty and still rather curvy for that.
Honestly you could not have done a better job of selling this booty. :lol:

Thanks for the photos.

But for now I guess I will have to go showing a cheeky doll head some boundaries. :shakefist:
Thanks dxc, been a busy week, so late replying to recent threads. Its been a week, so did buy the AS 168 from Cathy's posting? Looking forward to seeing your new IT 169, too.
Anung Un Rama wrote:I may need to change your user names to Bosley one and Bosley Two, with this avatar

Sensational fellas :thumbs_up:

Anung
:haha4: So true, dxc is starting to build up quite a harem. I am going on three months now with no new doll. May have to change that. :whistle:

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Yes I am. Just too many great looking faces out there. And manufacturers that deserve a look, but it is just not possible. Trying to keep it at 9 in the end, but who knows, double digits might happen too.

Well, with Goddess I had to be stern. Caught her occupying Viviannas body and stored her away. I did plan for a big (tall) surprise for her. Was really interested in the Climax175 for her, but that is now not gonna happen. A bit sad about this, cause that doll looks really interesting and think they deserve more attention. Though a second "grade" sale AS168 is way more affordable now after I already got myself into committing to the LP head and picking up other opportunities.

Goddess_
Doll
Doll

Post by Goddess_ »

Hey Mr. Panther.

Hope you are doing well. Hope both the ladies that were helping me out are in excellent condition as well.

Enjoying now life with a body. Oh, I have a piercing too. But you can not see it on the photo cause it is... pssss... in my navel. :lol:
Attachments
editor_result.jpg
editor_result.jpg (5.28 MiB) Viewed 449 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Goddess,

Nice to see you out and about. Bree is on my bookshelf, but does have the company of over a dozen other heads.

INFORMATIONS