betterlovedoll.com

Zirea Brymova

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Zirea Brymova

Post by setevoltas »

This will be the spot for updates of doll/female/model #4, Zirea Brymova (for the record, in my mind, it's "zurh-A-uh".)

I've decided going forward to spare you all most of my "backstory" junk, partly because it still just seems weird to me, and partly because, well, it's the photographs that matter. However, Zirea unlike my other dolls is not Brazilian, and she also kind of suggested her own creation.

This doll is the AF 162cm. I'm sure AF has a catalog with head numbers like other manufacturers, but I've never seen it. This head on the AF 170cm was one of the first dolls I was super attracted to when I started researching them last year. This set was super sexy to me:
af-doll-170cm-n-cup-realistic-sexdoll-real-lovedoll-08-2.jpg
af-doll-170cm-n-cup-realistic-sexdoll-real-lovedoll-08-2.jpg (30.56 KiB) Viewed 10293 times
However, I saw from several pictures that the AF 170cm had really oddly placed anatomy, which while it doesn't bother everyone, definitely bothers me. So AF fell off of my radar for awhile.

Fast forward to the present, and I found a great deal on an AF 162. The promo pics suggested much better anatomical placement. JenAnne, my blonde MILF, was on her way.
af-doll-162cm-o-cup-love-doll-hyperrealistic-sexdoll-08-1.jpg
af-doll-162cm-o-cup-love-doll-hyperrealistic-sexdoll-08-1.jpg (42.87 KiB) Viewed 10293 times
The factory wig was blond with dark roots, sexy, but too low quality to use for photography. I browsed Amazon for a replacement, but between not loving the options I found and trying (usually failing lately) to save some money, I stuck her in a spare honey blond wig I had. Mission accomplished. Or so I thought.

For the hell of it I thought I would try a spare dark wig I had lying around. I think it was a Jinsan wig Mayara's previous owner tossed into our deal. And just like that, JenAnne was gone, and Zirea was born. "Zirea" is a name I daydreamed at work. "Brymova" is a nod to Marketa Brymova, who is worth a Google if you've never had the pleasure. Zirea doesn't really look like her, but curves, beautiful eyes, curves... you guys get it.

Zirea's "creation" is attached to what is also kind of an odd doll. You will see this in the pictures. Let's go over what we've got here.

- The AF 162cm has fantasy breasts, I've seen, O, N, M, whatever, insert your favorite huge cup letter to describe them. IRL I could care less about breasts. I've always considered myself almost 100% devoted to the female ass. In doll land however, my lightweight is an H-cup. I still chalk this up to the great doll asses seeming to be attached to enormous tits. Or maybe I'm going over to the crazy tits camp. Time will tell.

- She has a realistic waist, which means for at least one doll I won't be searching for safety pins during photo shoots. This is actually really neat.

- She has what can only be termed a "donk" for a booty. I mean, you guys who have been following my photos know I've shot some serious ass this year. I almost want to say Zirea is on another level, but I don't think Gwen would appreciate that. Let me just say that my booty cup overfloweth. :mrgreen:

- She has these funny, narrow thighs, which is obviously where weight was saved, and they are more noticeably funny because they didn't give her a wasp waist.

- She's heavy but no heavier than Alice, so I'd say right around 50kg. I think she is a legit 162cm, although I didn't have my tape measure with me. I'm tired of typing that so the tape just went into my travel bag.

- She's also my first permanently "smiling" doll. I know there there's a group that isn't a big fan of that look. I found this head really compelling for some reason, so I kind of had to take a chance. It turns out that a smiling head doesn't bother me much at all. Although, I do have FaceApp ready to create some "Upset" morphs for the hell of it. Besides, who cares if she is grinning when she's face down ass up? Looking at this ass, so am I.

So... if you like raven-haired, insanely chesty woman with big hips and rather odd thighs, pull up a chair. We're going on a fun ride.

To get started, check out our round by round from last Saturday. More pics on the way. :glou:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=118670
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Zirea Brymova

Post by The Messenger »

I swear you are my brotha from anotha motha.
If I had the budget I would have beat you to all of your ladies.
They are all on my most wanted list.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

The Messenger wrote:I swear you are my brotha from anotha motha.
If I had the budget I would have beat you to all of your ladies.
They are all on my most wanted list.
Lol... well, that's why we post on here right? Your ladies are on my list too. But I've got to keep it real, this is a good stopping point for the moment. Time to have fun with the ladies I've got.

And Zirea is a whole lot of fun man...
Sete's Gatas

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

fightnight11.jpg
fightnight11.jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 10269 times
fightnight12.jpg
fightnight12.jpg (2.02 MiB) Viewed 10269 times
fightnight13.jpg
fightnight13.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 10269 times
fightnight15.jpg
fightnight15.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 10269 times
fightnight16.jpg
fightnight16.jpg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 10269 times
fightnight17b.jpg
fightnight17b.jpg (2.65 MiB) Viewed 10269 times
fightnight18.jpg
fightnight18.jpg (2.02 MiB) Viewed 10269 times
fightnight19.jpg
fightnight19.jpg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 10269 times
fightnight20.jpg
fightnight20.jpg (2.42 MiB) Viewed 10269 times
:glou:
Sete's Gatas

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

She looks it!
But then they all do!
BFF!
Instagram

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

The Messenger wrote:She looks it!
But then they all do!
:glou:

Couple more...
fightnight22.jpg
fightnight22.jpg (3 MiB) Viewed 10210 times
fightnight23.jpg
fightnight23.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 10210 times
fightnight24.jpg
fightnight24.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 10210 times
fightnight25.jpg
fightnight25.jpg (1.96 MiB) Viewed 10210 times
fightnight26.jpg
fightnight26.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 10210 times
fightnight27.jpg
fightnight27.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 10210 times
:wink:
Sete's Gatas

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Hello Setevoltas

Loving these pics.
Zirea has a great body and I really like the smiling face.
I will be keeping an eye on this thread.
Superb!!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Pabzilla wrote:Hello Setevoltas

Loving these pics.
Zirea has a great body and I really like the smiling face.
I will be keeping an eye on this thread.
Superb!!
Thanks for stopping in Pabzilla!

These shots were a little rushed behind the boxing project. There's some more proper eye candy on it's way later today.

But yeah, even before rinsing off her factory powder Zirea was getting my heart racing. She's still fantasy but she's got this element of realism my other dolls don't quite have. It's interesting.
Sete's Gatas

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Love this photo of Zirea.
Wait a minute..... CSI....zoom in on the sunglasses..... now enhance.
Yes, there he is in the white T-shirt.
The photographer is....... setevoltas

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

scooter_ca wrote:Love this photo of Zirea.
Wait a minute..... CSI....zoom in on the sunglasses..... now enhance.
Yes, there he is in the white T-shirt.
The photographer is....... setevoltas

Thanks,
scooter
Haha... you know I figured I was in that reflection somewhere, but I liked that shot too well not to post it. Dolls in sunglasses, always blowing my cover!
Sete's Gatas

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

You really set a pretty fast pace in gathering your gals. Feels like every week you are presenting us a new exciting muse.
I added quite a few in the last year as well, but I feel like I am not properly learning to know my latest additions with sharing my time with all of them now.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Wow this round 10 shot is awesome setevoltas, It wasn't easy to pick a favorite but this one edged the others out for me! :thumbs_up:
Cheers.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

WOOOOOOOOOWWWW!
BFF!
Instagram

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

dxc wrote:You really set a pretty fast pace in gathering your gals. Feels like every week you are presenting us a new exciting muse.
I added quite a few in the last year as well, but I feel like I am not properly learning to know my latest additions with sharing my time with all of them now.
I feel like there's a short answer, a long answer, and a really long answer to your first line there. I will say this, I have always been careful with money. The "Sales" forum helped also. Some things broke my way this year, and I've seen this summer as a treat to myself. Sharing it with you guys has been part of the treat, seriously.

I'm kind of with you on the "learning to know" them point. Some of my favorite threads on this board involve the "one doll" owners. It's part of the longer story, but variety is the spice that was missing in my life for a long time. And I can't quite get behind the switching heads thing. Once a head goes onto a body, I feel like it is an entity. Again, to each their own. :thumbs_up:
Mr_Fix_it wrote:Wow this round 10 shot is awesome setevoltas, It wasn't easy to pick a favorite but this one edged the others out for me! :thumbs_up:
Cheers.
I have this bad habit of buying heels for the girls then getting home and realizing I have like two decent heels shots. I lucked into one of the three being from a great angle this time.

I'll let a super sleuth investigate what is different in this round 10 from the "live" round 10 shot. 8)
The Messenger wrote:WOOOOOOOOOWWWW!
You stop all that before Empress Z and her new proteges hack my computer. 8O
Sete's Gatas

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Is she laughing at the "wine glasses", the photographer, or herself? Who knows?
latenight11.jpg
latenight11.jpg (2.91 MiB) Viewed 10009 times
latenight12.jpg
latenight12.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 10009 times
latenight13.jpg
latenight13.jpg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 10009 times
latenight14.jpg
latenight14.jpg (2.41 MiB) Viewed 10009 times
latenight16.jpg
latenight16.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 10009 times
latenight17.jpg
latenight17.jpg (2.71 MiB) Viewed 10009 times