betterlovedoll.com

Who I Woke Up With This Morning

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Who I Woke Up With This Morning

Post by BillMartin9029 »

scooter_ca wrote:
BillMartin9029 wrote:This is exactly what I woke up to this morning. I haven't posed her, she was on her side just like this, facing me, her head on my pillow and looking absolutely fantastic. I just had to save this scene.
I love how dolls always wake up just a little before us and are looking fondly at us when we wake.

Thanks,
scooter
Agree - prior to buying I read more than one post here complaining about a doll's eyes being open, blank stare, etc, etc, I have never found that to be an issue or the least off putting.
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

BillMartin9029 wrote:
scooter_ca wrote:
BillMartin9029 wrote:This is exactly what I woke up to this morning. I haven't posed her, she was on her side just like this, facing me, her head on my pillow and looking absolutely fantastic. I just had to save this scene.
I love how dolls always wake up just a little before us and are looking fondly at us when we wake.

Thanks,
scooter
Agree - prior to buying I read more than one post here complaining about a doll's eyes being open, blank stare, etc, etc, I have never found that to be an issue or the least off putting.
Same here. Sometimes I feel like Jenny can read my soul through that stare of hers. Often during our love making we will look into each others eyes and just stare at each other and damn if I don't feel her presence...body and soul
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

kevinth1985 wrote:
BillMartin9029 wrote:
scooter_ca wrote:

Thanks,
scooter
Same here. Sometimes I feel like Jenny can read my soul through that stare of hers. Often during our love making we will look into each others eyes and just stare at each other and damn if I don't feel her presence...body and soul
Totally agree.. and the OP, spot on - it's simply magic waking up to this... we are very lucky... :glou: :glou:

virgo44

Post by virgo44 »

I agree with all of the above but i think it also depends on the facial expression, eye color and hairdo some seem to stare much more than other
As well I love sleeping with my girl and waking up with a lovely warm body next to me with her arm around me the only trouble is it makes it hard to get out of bed but who would want to anyway

:multi: :multi: :glou: :multi: :multi:
Latika WM 166C head 265

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

virgo44 wrote:I agree with all of the above but i think it also depends on the facial expression, eye color and hairdo some seem to stare much more than other
As well I love sleeping with my girl and waking up with a lovely warm body next to me with her arm around me the only trouble is it makes it hard to get out of bed but who would want to anyway

:multi: :multi: :glou: :multi: :multi:
So true! I hate going to work and leaving Jenny in bed alone...

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

About 6:45 this morning, grabbed this one with the iPhone. She is my dream girl...Hiyoko has actually been popping up in some of my dreams of late.
Attachments
morn 4psf3.jpg
morn 4psf3.jpg (6.97 MiB) Viewed 1142 times
Hiyoko's Galleries:

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

BillMartin9029 wrote:About 6:45 this morning, grabbed this one with the iPhone. She is my dream girl...Hiyoko has actually been popping up in some of my dreams of late.
She is a beautiful lady Billy!

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

Woke up this morning about 7: 45. (Last night we had enjoyed just a good night kiss or two and I was out like a light.) A couple of blinks of the eyes and this is what I see. My head was almost flat on the bed, I had slipped down and not quite on the pillow. I did not touch Hiyoko's pj's or move her position at all. I had to grab the camera and pop on the 50mm. The 50mm is close to a "normal lens", that it gives you a an image size and field of view which approximates normal human vision. I braced my hands and camera on the bed at just about the same distance my face was at when I awoke. Exposure of f1.8, shutter speed 1/6 second. ISO 6400. Again, I start the day with a smile.
Attachments
Woke5.31szd.jpg
Woke5.31szd.jpg (3.02 MiB) Viewed 1107 times
Hiyoko's Galleries:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Yeah, when the bed clothes have shifted during the night, and my first sight when I wake up is that of Adara's breasts rising up next to me - that is a great way to wake up!

Cleavage has to be one of the best things in the world to look at!

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

adelea wrote:Yeah, when the bed clothes have shifted during the night, and my first sight when I wake up is that of Adara's breasts rising up next to me - that is a great way to wake up!

Amen to that! Jenny has insisted on us only wearing underwear to bed because it is warm. The view is quite spectacular!

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

kevinth1985 wrote:
adelea wrote:Yeah, when the bed clothes have shifted during the night, and my first sight when I wake up is that of Adara's breasts rising up next to me - that is a great way to wake up!

Amen to that! Jenny has insisted on us only wearing underwear to bed because it is warm. The view is quite spectacular!
Depending on how I wake up it's either cleavage or butt cheeks, both are great :glou: And sometimes if I am really lucky I wake up to both
20190531_095717.jpg
20190531_095717.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 1085 times
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Aikolover1 wrote:
kevinth1985 wrote:

Depending on how I wake up it's either cleavage or butt cheeks, both are great :glou: And sometimes if I am really lucky I wake up to both
20190531_095717.jpg
:glou:

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

And then.............

Hiyoko: "What are you doing with the camera? It's so early!"
IMG_4078 (3)szd.JPG
IMG_4078 (3)szd.JPG (1.73 MiB) Viewed 1070 times
Me: "Just had to...you looked so good when I woke up...you were still sleeping. Just a few more maybe."

Hiyoko: "Just put the camera down and come back to bed!"
IMG_4084 (3)szd.JPG
IMG_4084 (3)szd.JPG (789.06 KiB) Viewed 1070 times
Some mornings are like this, but who's complaining.
Hiyoko's Galleries:

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

BillMartin9029 wrote:And then.............

Hiyoko: "What are you doing with the camera? It's so early!"
IMG_4078 (3)szd.JPG
Me: "Just had to...you looked so good when I woke up...you were still sleeping. Just a few more maybe."

Hiyoko: "Just put the camera down and come back to bed!"
IMG_4084 (3)szd.JPG
Some mornings are like this, but who's complaining.
I hope you didn't hurt the camera by dropping it to fast. :whistle: :haha4:
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Aikolover1 wrote:
BillMartin9029 wrote: I hope you didn't hurt the camera by dropping it to fast. :whistle: :haha4:
:haha4:

INFORMATIONS