betterlovedoll.com

RLSD 174 & Wm 166 in the great outdoors...

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

RLSD 174 & Wm 166 in the great outdoors...

Post by Samurai »

Yeah i know you must be getting bored with these photos by now

Anyhow it was a lovely day and my 2 new arrivals wanted a little adventure, so off we went back up to (see first pic) {which ironically was the last photo i took}.

These 2 are my 174cm RLSD {Jane} and the Wm 166 c {Diana}

***Click for bigger pic ***

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: RLSD 174 & Wm 166 in the great outdoors...

Post by Samurai »

That's All Folks !

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Wow I love your photos! How did you pick out the location? Did anyone see you?
This looks like upstate new York!

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Great photos!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Sam, first I doubt anyone could claim to be bored by your amazing pictures! This latest series of pics is tremendous and what a couple of gorgeous, tall gals you have there. So have you rigged up some kind of double decker wheelchair to transport them in! I know how tall the 166c is compared to me so Jane, at 174cm must be an impressive sight indeed! Another great location shoot but you must have been knackered by the end of it!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Clearly photoshopped!

The first picture shows we are in Scotland, but there is no rain in any of the pictures! :)

Lovely scenery, which is only enhanced by two very lovely girls. Looks like a massive effort would have been involved here, bravo!

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

Wow! Amazing!
You must have been exhausted after this shoot. I hope the girls rewarded you afterwards :wink:

/Andrew & Elaine
Elaine Roxanne Xiao Niao 小鸟
- Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Seriously impressive shoot. The logistics are mind boggling!! Everything and everyone is so beautiful.

I'm always stumped how to change poses when outdoors like that. Do you lay them on the ground to get the legs and back where you want?

I love the shots of the shoulder rub while sitting on a log. Two beautiful women, all alone in the wilderness, just helping each other out... :whistle:
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Shelbyisking666 wrote:Wow I love your photos! How did you pick out the location? Did anyone see you?
This looks like upstate new York!
Hi Shelbyisking666, i use google maps and look around, if i see something i will go check it out and see if its possiable, i usualy take 1 or 2 dolls with me as i can travel up to 150 miles from my home, this way its not a wasted trip. This location was around 30 miles from my home (Scotland) and i set off early so when i get there , there is less chance of people being around, Its all in the planning. :wink:

A minivan did stop for about 5 minutes and was watching but from the road side it would have just looked like a guy with 2 hot chicks :mrgreen:

Thanks
RJ357 wrote:Great photos!
Thanks RJ357
Arthur1960 wrote:Hi Sam, first I doubt anyone could claim to be bored by your amazing pictures! This latest series of pics is tremendous and what a couple of gorgeous, tall gals you have there. So have you rigged up some kind of double decker wheelchair to transport them in! I know how tall the 166c is compared to me so Jane, at 174cm must be an impressive sight indeed! Another great location shoot but you must have been knackered by the end of it!
Hi Arthur, I only say that because i am getting a bit bored with the same sort of scenery, as lovely as it is i would like to do something different like in the middle of a shopping centre, but i value my freedom to much for that :lol: I will think of something though, i just don't know when.. :roll:

1 wheelchair to trips to the car and back, not easy but i can be doing with losing a few lbs :roll: so it all helps.

Yes the 174 is awesome, she is probably thee most realistic TPE doll i have owned, partly because of her hight but also her build, My Irontech anime doll was great also but the ladyparts on the 174 are better and her puffy nipples make her different from most other dolls. :mrgreen:

Cheers my friend. :glou:
adelea wrote:Clearly photoshopped!

The first picture shows we are in Scotland, but there is no rain in any of the pictures! :)

Lovely scenery, which is only enhanced by two very lovely girls. Looks like a massive effort would have been involved here, bravo!
Ha ha, if i was not there then i would have agreed with you adelea, but on a very rare occasion the sun does come out for a wee while, and we got to grab the chance when we can.

Thanks adelea
Andrew_Dark wrote:Wow! Amazing!
You must have been exhausted after this shoot. I hope the girls rewarded you afterwards :wink:

/Andrew & Elaine
Thanks Andrew, i was exhausted before, during and after the shoot, but i nice cold glass of milk when i got home made it all the worth while.. :roll: :glou:

Cheers bud..
The Romantic wrote:Seriously impressive shoot. The logistics are mind boggling!! Everything and everyone is so beautiful.

I'm always stumped how to change poses when outdoors like that. Do you lay them on the ground to get the legs and back where you want?

I love the shots of the shoulder rub while sitting on a log. Two beautiful women, all alone in the wilderness, just helping each other out...
Hi, it does take a lot of preparation before hand, getting the girls ready and into the car along with the wheelchair, camera and accesories i will need when i am there, also hours of scouring google maps for locations and then theres the drive there unloading the car etc.

Then once i am ready i have to think, Ok now what so , the poses i just make up as i go, and yes i have a large blanket i put on the ground to position them from standing to sitting and vice versa, and lifting a dead weight off the grond without damaging the dolls can be tricky and not so good for your/my lower back (i am over 50 and a bit overweight) so no easy task.

But i don't smoke, drink or realy like any sports, so these dolls are all i have as a hobby and i enjoy taking them out when i can, so i guess its my "Thing" and i will keep going as long as i can.

Thanks Romantic and all you guys that have took the time to say a few word, its appreciated. :thumbs_up:

Samurai...

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

I love this shot. So peaceful.

INFORMATIONS