betterlovedoll.com

CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

Post by carlys_guy »

nice pics CL the recap is good also.

carlys_guy

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Broven wrote:A) About time!
and
B) Fantastic start!

Cinnamon is a true beauty! Thanks for sharing, CL :) Looking forward to seeing more :)

What he said, ‘tis true.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

CinnamonLover wrote:Almost immediately after starting the process to get Cinnamon it occurred to me that there MUST be miniature versions of these amazing dolls. I've been writing fantasy novels since sixth grade and one of the characters that features closely in most of my books is a little sprite (fairy). I thought it would be amazing to have one to fit on my desk or shoulder or just to have to take pictures with.

After much research here on TDF I settled on a Phicen (TB League) and Nutmeg actually arrived first, due to how long it can take to pour a custom doll and ship them. So they were more or less about the same time.

Here they are together, a continuation of the photo shoot from the initial post. They get along great!
Cinnamon_0041_CinnamonNutmeg.jpg
Sometimes Nutmeg likes to imitate Cinnamon or other big girls, copying their poses or motions as if she was that big too...
Cinnamon_0045_CinnamonNutmeg.jpg
Cinnamon_0048_CinnamonNutmeg.jpg
Cinnamon_0050_CinnamonNutmeg.jpg

Cinnamon and Meggzy!!!
MMMUUUWWWWAAAHHHH!
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

SpiritOfFire
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SpiritOfFire »

Absolutely beautiful gals! Awesome pics! Cinnamon is heavily attractive and Nutmeg is adorable! :whistle: Love the pics! Keep them comin!

SoF
:glou:

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

We (Luna and I) are really enjoying seeing all of your dolls in the same place. We thought the picture of Cinnamon sleeping next to you was adorable and touching - it captures that these girls are not just about sex, but also about companionship, affection, and love (and fun!). We also particularly liked that photo of Nutmeg against the drapes where her winds seem to glow with a light of their own. It's almost as magical as Nutmeg is! :D

We look forward to seeing more!

L3fty

Post by L3fty »

CL! This is a great start to this thread! I must agree, its been a long time coming! Definitely keep this post active!

L3fty
Dolls are becoming the Norm, Well at least for me!!

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I am totally enjoying this thread as well. I love it when you said Nutmeg has two modes: overdrive and off! That is so funny. I'm gonna show Doc this thread and I know he will be following it religiously.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

carlys_guy wrote:nice pics CL the recap is good also.
Thank you so much! I am enjoying "catching up", I have a lot of material to go, and I am hoping that when I have caught up it encourages me to take more pictures.
Tasha Foxx wrote:Cinnamon and Meggzy!!!
MMMUUUWWWWAAAHHHH!
Thanks Tasha and TJ! I have long been an admirer of your art and fashion, thanks for checking out our thread! We raise mugs of coffee in your general direction!
SpiritOfFire wrote:Absolutely beautiful gals! Awesome pics! Cinnamon is heavily attractive and Nutmeg is adorable! :whistle: Love the pics! Keep them comin!
Spirit! Neat to see you here too! I loved how many twists and turns your journey took at its beginning and could totally relate. I'm glad you are enjoying things so far!
autolycus wrote: We thought the picture of Cinnamon sleeping next to you was adorable and touching - it captures that these girls are not just about sex, but also about companionship, affection, and love (and fun!). We also particularly liked that photo of Nutmeg against the drapes where her winds seem to glow with a light of their own. It's almost as magical as Nutmeg is! :D
Thanks Auto! We've had a chance to share philosophy with the forum, nice to share some beauty and magic as well! Yeah, one of my great joys every day is to lose myself gazing at Cinnamon as I either fall asleep or wake up.
L3fty wrote:CL! This is a great start to this thread! I must agree, its been a long time coming! Definitely keep this post active!
Thanks L3fty! I'm having a blast seeing you in chat as well, and many pictures I will be sharing come from your incomparable doll meets! Your outreach and inclusiveness has been inspirational.
Docsgirl82 wrote:I am totally enjoying this thread as well. I love it when you said Nutmeg has two modes: overdrive and off! That is so funny. I'm gonna show Doc this thread and I know he will be following it religiously.
Thanks Docsgirl! You are one of very few people (L3fty is another!) who have actually met Nutmeg face-to-face. While Cinnamon is my "main squeeze" clearly you ignore Nutmeg at your peril.
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

So, this is one of my next pictures by "chronology", and one of those that explains why I may go a few days between posts.
Cinnamon_0074n_CinnamonOnSide.jpg
Cinnamon_0074n_CinnamonOnSide.jpg (175.7 KiB) Viewed 1466 times
One of my absolute pleasures each day is to ease myself up against Cinnamon, smooth our bodies together, and enjoy her shapely skin contact. It absolutely works for me. Sure, it takes me a few more minutes to fall asleep, but they are very, very happy minutes.

I continued my foray into various types of Amazon clothing. I'd learned the hard way several types of clothing that did NOT work with Cinnamon's spectacular dimensions, and have bought only "stretchy" stuff since. Here are the first pair of yoga pants and a mesh shirt that was actually inspired by the vendor pics for Cinnamon's body type (WM170-Mcup) that sold me on her in the first place.
Cinnamon_0079n_YogaAndMesh.jpg
Cinnamon_0079n_YogaAndMesh.jpg (272.28 KiB) Viewed 1466 times
Cinnamon_0083n_YogaAndMesh.jpg
Cinnamon_0083n_YogaAndMesh.jpg (202.59 KiB) Viewed 1466 times
Cinnamon_0087n_YogaAndMesh.jpg
Cinnamon_0087n_YogaAndMesh.jpg (194.82 KiB) Viewed 1466 times
Complete with cleaning and powdering kit, and several boxes of ammo that I actually used as a support for the bottom door of the Sith Lord Meditation Chamber. Well, yeah, I also shot them, but I replaced them when necessary.

I also tried this sort of loose, creamy halter. I love the way it can totally show off everything while still technically being clothing, but she doesn't wear it often. Mostly I was learning what clothing I CAN buy for her.
Cinnamon_0095_YogaAndStretchHalter.jpg
Cinnamon_0095_YogaAndStretchHalter.jpg (208.57 KiB) Viewed 1466 times
Cinnamon_0100_YogaAndStretchHalter.jpg
Cinnamon_0100_YogaAndStretchHalter.jpg (169 KiB) Viewed 1466 times
More from Nutmeg next.
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Great-Helmet.gif
Great-Helmet.gif (2.34 MiB) Viewed 1464 times

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

LOL Mavi!! Thanks for stopping by!

Right at the same time as I got Cinnamon, I got Nutmeg. She comes from my stories and games, and is probably my favorite character to play and write about. She's a blast!

Here she is on first day, I made her a dress out of an old dinner napkin that was supposed to look like leaves. It was my first attempt making clothing of any kind. We didn't have her wings yet, though they'd been ordered from an artist on Etsy. So here are some pictures where she has her wings "folded in" as we say.
Nutmeg_0031_CinnamonAndCloves.jpg
Nutmeg_0031_CinnamonAndCloves.jpg (235.27 KiB) Viewed 1434 times
Being somewhat magical, they fold in completely, so they don't get damaged if she's doing something that could hurt them. Like falling into a Fairy Stupor on my arm (shown above) or when she wants to show off her back.
Nutmeg_0061n_FeetSwayOnTowel.jpg
Nutmeg_0061n_FeetSwayOnTowel.jpg (182.17 KiB) Viewed 1434 times
Mostly she likes to hang out on an arm, "helping" while I work.
Nutmeg_0145_StretchedOutLegUpWings.jpg
Nutmeg_0145_StretchedOutLegUpWings.jpg (166.44 KiB) Viewed 1434 times
Nutmeg_0149_StretchedOutLegUpWings.jpg
Nutmeg_0149_StretchedOutLegUpWings.jpg (154.58 KiB) Viewed 1434 times
Nutmeg_0162_StretchedOutLegUpWings.jpg
Nutmeg_0162_StretchedOutLegUpWings.jpg (175.58 KiB) Viewed 1434 times
She also enjoys listening in on conference calls (which I have far too many of) and whispering what I should say next. I rarely take her advice, though sometimes I have to mute my mic so I don't laugh into the boring meeting and cause a stir.
Nutmeg_0164_ConferenceCall.jpg
Nutmeg_0164_ConferenceCall.jpg (161 KiB) Viewed 1434 times
Nutmeg_0169_ConferenceCall.jpg
Nutmeg_0169_ConferenceCall.jpg (160.07 KiB) Viewed 1434 times
Nutmeg likes to move around a lot, so will rarely sit patiently for long. Another favorite perch is atop the monitor.
Nutmeg_0181_MonitorPerch.jpg
Nutmeg_0181_MonitorPerch.jpg (96.61 KiB) Viewed 1434 times
Nutmeg_0180_MonitorPerch.jpg
Nutmeg_0180_MonitorPerch.jpg (110.05 KiB) Viewed 1434 times
Nutmeg_0182_MonitorPerch.jpg
Nutmeg_0182_MonitorPerch.jpg (83.29 KiB) Viewed 1434 times

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

I'm loving the pics and history CL! Looking forward to more.

Missy Simone
Doll
Doll

Post by Missy Simone »

Cinnamon is very beautiful! It's so great to finally see her and Nutmeg in their own thread. Nutmeg looks like she would be so much fun to play with. I'm trying to convince Grubhed to adopt a sprite. He got an elf, why can't I have a sprite! I promised to share her. :whistle: Anyways, please continue posting more pictures and telling their secrets.

Hugz,
Missy
My personal thread!

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Loving this stroll down memory lane with you so far, CL! You have the opposite problem finding clothes for Cinnamon from what I have finding clothes for Luna: hers are often too big while Cinnamon are too small. You've done a great job improvising and making all of your dolls look good (clothed or not!).

And - wow - that picture of Nutmeg's naked backside. Shes, well, she's very sexy! I'm an ass man, so I know what I'm talking about! :D

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

more great pics CL thank you for posting them.

carlys_guy

INFORMATIONS