betterlovedoll.com

CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

Post by CinnamonLover »

I have watched so many threads here in Eye Candy and have been amazed by the photography and the sharing - from stunningly crafted pictures to delightful moments "caught on camera" (often both at the same time!!)

Figuring where best to share on TDF can be a challenge. There are so many great places to post, plus the Albums, and the contests, and chat! And The Doll Harem!! So seeing how this seems to be such a great way to share, a way easy for people to follow and see updates if they like, I'm finally getting around to creating a thread.

I'll do slow updates over the next couple weeks to get up to "present", telling the story of the girls. For now, I am going to stick to the "current" Cinnamon because I bought a first body that didn't turn out quite right, and the new one absolutely owns me.

So, in the beginning was Cinnamon, and Cinnamon was with CinnamonLover, and she rocked his world.

Here she is fresh out of the box, bathed and powdered, before her first outfit.
Cinnamon_0009_FirstSex.jpg
Cinnamon_0009_FirstSex.jpg (221.64 KiB) Viewed 6080 times
Cinnamon is all about dark skin, long black hair, and gigantic boobs. When I get the chance and the right wig, I like to braid her hair. Nod to Lara Croft. I loved these side-stitch shorts and how the light colors really made her skin tone stand out.
Cinnamon_0019_CreamShirtWhiteShorts.jpg
Cinnamon_0019_CreamShirtWhiteShorts.jpg (281.32 KiB) Viewed 6080 times
Cinnamon_0023_OnElbow.jpg
Cinnamon_0023_OnElbow.jpg (222.4 KiB) Viewed 6080 times
Cinnamon_0030_OnBack.jpg
Cinnamon_0030_OnBack.jpg (177.64 KiB) Viewed 6080 times
Cinnamon_0031_OnBack.jpg
Cinnamon_0031_OnBack.jpg (191.67 KiB) Viewed 6080 times
Cinnamon_0035_OnBack.jpg
Cinnamon_0035_OnBack.jpg (157.38 KiB) Viewed 6080 times
Cinnamon_0037_CrossLegged.jpg
Cinnamon_0037_CrossLegged.jpg (169.05 KiB) Viewed 6080 times
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

Post by Broven »

A) About time!
and
B) Fantastic start!

Cinnamon is a true beauty! Thanks for sharing, CL :) Looking forward to seeing more :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Yay, CL and Cinnamon! I'm looking forward to more! I like where you said "So, in the beginning was Cinnamon, and Cinnamon was with CinnamonLover, and she rocked his world." I also like her pictures. Thank you for sharing with us! Speaking of which, I should probably mosey on over to My Feelings About Doc And Larry 's thread and write more there too.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice beginning for your recap CL can't wait to read more.

carlys_guy

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Very nice... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

I've seen your spice girls in various spots on TDF. I'm glad that you have decided to do this and anxious to see much more. Which reminds me, I'm overdue for some new photos on Missy's thread. Keep them coming CL! :glou:
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Yay! Finally one spot to see all your lovely dolls. Cinn looks great here. Luna and I look forward to seeing more!

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

Broven wrote:A) About time!
and
B) Fantastic start!

Cinnamon is a true beauty! Thanks for sharing, CL :) Looking forward to seeing more :)
Thank you Broven! I have admired your photography - not only are the pictures extremely well crafted, you come up with some of the best humor or slice of life. I can't tell you how long I laughed at the "Selfie" entry, what humor! So perfect! So excellently carried out! When I grow up I wanna take pics like you.
Docsgirl82 wrote:Yay, CL and Cinnamon! I'm looking forward to more! I like where you said "So, in the beginning was Cinnamon, and Cinnamon was with CinnamonLover, and she rocked his world." I also like her pictures. Thank you for sharing with us! Speaking of which, I should probably mosey on over to My Feelings About Doc And Larry 's thread and write more there too.
DG! I'm glad you liked the opening line! I've enjoyed following your threads, and of course in chat!
carlys_guy wrote:nice beginning for your recap CL can't wait to read more.
As always, CG, you're one of the solids on the boards, so glad you are following! about to post some more.
Dollarhyde wrote:Very nice... :glou:
Thank you Dollarhyde! She's absolutely my dream come true.
Grubhed wrote:I've seen your spice girls in various spots on TDF. I'm glad that you have decided to do this and anxious to see much more. Which reminds me, I'm overdue for some new photos on Missy's thread. Keep them coming CL! :glou:
Missy is one of my favorites!! I would love to see a few more in her thread!
autolycus wrote:Yay! Finally one spot to see all your lovely dolls. Cinn looks great here. Luna and I look forward to seeing more!
Thank you Auto. I am enjoying our friendship and connection and look forward to our communications, and love seeing Luna!!
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Do you know I've drunk 6,748,342 coffee's while waiting for this thread????
Attachments
Drinking Coffee.gif
Drinking Coffee.gif (1.45 MiB) Viewed 5916 times

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

Almost immediately after starting the process to get Cinnamon it occurred to me that there MUST be miniature versions of these amazing dolls. I've been writing fantasy novels since sixth grade and one of the characters that features closely in most of my books is a little sprite (fairy). I thought it would be amazing to have one to fit on my desk or shoulder or just to have to take pictures with.

After much research here on TDF I settled on a Phicen (TB League) and Nutmeg actually arrived first, due to how long it can take to pour a custom doll and ship them. So they were more or less about the same time.

Here they are together, a continuation of the photo shoot from the initial post. They get along great!
Cinnamon_0041_CinnamonNutmeg.jpg
Cinnamon_0041_CinnamonNutmeg.jpg (244.28 KiB) Viewed 5912 times
Sometimes Nutmeg likes to imitate Cinnamon or other big girls, copying their poses or motions as if she was that big too...
Cinnamon_0045_CinnamonNutmeg.jpg
Cinnamon_0045_CinnamonNutmeg.jpg (259.99 KiB) Viewed 5912 times
Cinnamon_0048_CinnamonNutmeg.jpg
Cinnamon_0048_CinnamonNutmeg.jpg (253.33 KiB) Viewed 5912 times
Cinnamon_0050_CinnamonNutmeg.jpg
Cinnamon_0050_CinnamonNutmeg.jpg (184.36 KiB) Viewed 5912 times

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

Maviarab wrote:Do you know I've drunk 6,748,342 coffee's while waiting for this thread????
LOL Mavi! Y'all make me and the girls feel great, thanks! You're another who not only takes pictures so amazing I learn as I view them, but you've taught me a lot as well, particularly about RAW editing and other tips in post processing. It really picked up my game, thanks mate.

Nazario_Oldham
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nazario_Oldham »

CinnamonLover wrote:
Maviarab wrote:Do you know I've drunk 6,748,342 coffee's while waiting for this thread????
LOL Mavi! Y'all make me and the girls feel great, thanks! You're another who not only takes pictures so amazing I learn as I view them, but you've taught me a lot as well, particularly about RAW editing and other tips in post processing. It really picked up my game, thanks mate.

Love it CL, Can't wait too see more of this thread!
Kindest Regards,
Naz

MY DOLLS
Jena - DollXES 125cm
Danika - SM 138d - viewtopic.php?t=160713

Doll #3 Zoey WM 140d Coming Spring 2023 :whistle:

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

I love Cinnamon’s skin-tone, love the hair, Great pics! 8)
My wee elf Addie is also of the brown-toned girls. Pardon the makeshift top, I’ve made a better one, but haven’t cut down the pics yet for on here...
Attachments
1765A3CF-991B-4444-B9CD-7CB8E6FE7BE1.jpeg
1765A3CF-991B-4444-B9CD-7CB8E6FE7BE1.jpeg (2.06 MiB) Viewed 5884 times
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

Nazario_Oldham wrote:Love it CL, Can't wait too see more of this thread!
Thank you Nazario! Your pictures of Zoey and La-Rissa are always a treat!
Henry869 wrote:My wee elf Addie is also of the brown-toned girls. Pardon the makeshift top, I’ve made a better one, but haven’t cut down the pics yet for on here...
Addie is adorable! As you will see in upcoming pictures, I have a weakness for elves (I have one as well, she will be part of this thread soon) and I have had to learn how to make clothing also - almost everything Nutmeg wears is custom made, either personally or even from a fellow TDF member (Junk Guy). I'm certainly enjoying it.

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

We talk a lot about our Sith Lord Meditation Chamber. Here it is with Cinnamon all prepared for overnight. She doesn't wear clothes for long stretches, partly so she doesn't get stains but mostly because I don't like the effort it takes to put on and take off clothing on a 170cm 97lb doll. Heh. And we sleep naked together.

So she's not in the chamber much any more, but this was back before I went trucking. She was in the chamber overnight until Honey left for work (I worked from home). Here she is prepared for overnight, and then with her recurve bow (she is in charge of Home Security).
Cinnamon_0056n_MeditationChamber.jpg
Cinnamon_0056n_MeditationChamber.jpg (144.6 KiB) Viewed 5812 times
Cinnamon_0058n_MeditationChamber.jpg
Cinnamon_0058n_MeditationChamber.jpg (152.85 KiB) Viewed 5812 times
Here's one with the SLMC in the background, and her sleeping peacefully on my arm. I couldn't help it. This happens every morning and every night and it's my favorite time of day. Well, okay there are SOME moments I like more, but ...
Cinnamon_0154x_CinnamonSleeping.jpg
Cinnamon_0154x_CinnamonSleeping.jpg (131.44 KiB) Viewed 5812 times
We should not forget Nutmeg. I was a complete novice at clothes making, but I had an idea of what I wanted, and got wings from Etsy. It turned out well, despite my complete lack of skills. So here are some of the first shots I took of Nutmeg (note, the pictures with her and Cinnamon above actually came chronologically later).
Nutmeg_0071_FirstWingsBack.jpg
Nutmeg_0071_FirstWingsBack.jpg (130.29 KiB) Viewed 5812 times
Nutmeg_0083_FirstWings.jpg
Nutmeg_0083_FirstWings.jpg (118.83 KiB) Viewed 5812 times
Nutmeg can, when she wishes, "fold her wings in" for safety or for comfort. After a long day modeling for the camera and chatting with her friends on TDF she can be wiped out. She tends to have two speeds: Overdrive and Off.
Nutmeg_0089_SackedOutSittingUpCrookArm.jpg
Nutmeg_0089_SackedOutSittingUpCrookArm.jpg (160.54 KiB) Viewed 5812 times

INFORMATIONS