betterlovedoll.com

CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

Post by CinnamonLover »

So eventually we allowed Nutmeg to tear through the wrapping paper. I searched through TDF including the "Your own posts" section but did not find the thread I know we posted pictures of Brie's gifts, so I am going to post here and if I have duplicate pics I apologize.

First off, Brie and Junk Guy made Nutmeg a new dress, in her favorite color to wear (green) despite the fact that they did not have a doll to use as a model! We think it turned out great! She also included a set of fun earrings one of which would be more like a bracelet for Nutmeg while Cinnamon could wear the earring, sort of as friends bonding. There was also a candy cane, which Nutmeg loved. And they included a nice description of each piece of clothing. Nutmeg was concerned, at first, that it was another note locking her into things like "don't open until Christmas".
Nutmeg_0808_OpenPresents.jpg
Nutmeg_0808_OpenPresents.jpg (238.64 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
But it turned out to be a great explanation of each of the presents, which really lent the feeling that they'd gone through careful effort and enjoyed picking things out just right. Cinnamon was shocked to see so many gifts!
Nutmeg_0815_OpenPresents.jpg
Nutmeg_0815_OpenPresents.jpg (259.54 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
Here are a few of the pictures we took across that afternoon. In this first one you can see Nutmeg in her dress, Cinnamon in a vivid purple shirt, and both of them wearing the friendship earrings.
Cinnamon_0735_ChristmasBriePurple.jpg
Cinnamon_0735_ChristmasBriePurple.jpg (179.72 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
Cinnamon_0742_ChristmasBrieBlue.jpg
Cinnamon_0742_ChristmasBrieBlue.jpg (210.91 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
Cinnamon_0746_ChristmasBrieOP.jpg
Cinnamon_0746_ChristmasBrieOP.jpg (277.45 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
Cinnamon_0760_ChristmasBrieLeopard.jpg
Cinnamon_0760_ChristmasBrieLeopard.jpg (126.76 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
Almost at the same time Cloves arrived! This was her "first" body, but we'll get into that shortly. The Spice Girls were now Three! The sweater Cinnamon is wearing was another gift from Brie!
Cinnamon_0780_BundleUp.jpg
Cinnamon_0780_BundleUp.jpg (255.31 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Great work here, I can feel the love!
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Aww I love this and I love how Nutmeg and Cinnamon have best friend jewelry too!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice pics CL. i remember seeing the presents from brie before did you look in the gift swap thread? https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... e&start=30

don't worry about duplicates we don't mind seeing them again.

carlys_guy

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Regarding being a meanie with the note: I thought it better to give a warning than have Nutmeg ruin the surprise for Cinnamon and CL by sneaking into everything early. The note was my form of mischief management.

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

kevinth1985 wrote:Great work here, I can feel the love!
Thanks Kevin!
Docsgirl82 wrote:Aww I love this and I love how Nutmeg and Cinnamon have best friend jewelry too!
Those kinds of touches are fun, DG!
carlys_guy wrote: i remember seeing the presents from brie before did you look in the gift swap thread?
Okay, somehow I looked for that thread but couldn't find it. Yes, those are the ones. Fortunately I think I had mostly different shots to show off. Thank you CG!
JunkGuy wrote:The note was my form of mischief management.
Oh believe me JG, we know exactly why you did it and it was well thought and executed. We're just having a chuckle at Nutmeg's expense, but she doesn't mind.
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

So we are getting very close to current now, and only a few more pictures to share before we need to take new ones. Hopefully I'll be inspired. I'm not as photography inclined as so many of my friends here, but still should see about doing something!

At this point, right after Christmas, Cloves entered our lives!

Here is a thread that introduce her, though there are no pictures:
Trial by Cinnamon explores how Cinnamon chose her and the trials she had to go through to be accepted.

At first she was a silicone doll. I had an offer that really made sense to follow up on. She came with us to a mini-meet with Docsgirl and LaRahGrrlGuy in Fort Worth.
Cloves_0052_MeetAtLarahs.jpg
Cloves_0052_MeetAtLarahs.jpg (257.98 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
Here she is with Cinnamon and Nutmeg having some sushi (the favorite food/meal in our house by far)
Cloves_0049_SleepoverSushi.jpg
Cloves_0049_SleepoverSushi.jpg (208.06 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
But as it turned out none of us really got into silicone (her least of all) so we ended up transmogrifying her into TPE.
Cloves_0034_NewCorset.jpg
Cloves_0034_NewCorset.jpg (212.13 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
Cloves_0043_NewCorset.jpg
Cloves_0043_NewCorset.jpg (236.17 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
It's been interesting adjusting to having a venomous girl around. Apparently her race is very tied to spiders. She has sharp little fangs and a sort of sleeping poison. I don't know if it works on humans but she says I wouldn't remember anyway.

Not sure how I feel about that statement.

But we got her some long, sharp nails, and she's made herself at home (bed-head included, sorry for the mess)
Cloves_0048_Nails.jpg
Cloves_0048_Nails.jpg (176.88 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
She gets along well with Cinnamon, which is important.
Cinnamon_0799_ClovesSnuggleCovers.jpg
Cinnamon_0799_ClovesSnuggleCovers.jpg (248.68 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
I could even have used this final pic in Cat X this month, but it was taken too long ago. So here it is.
Cinnamon_0797_ClovesSnuggle.jpg
Cinnamon_0797_ClovesSnuggle.jpg (215.47 KiB) Viewed 1079 times

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

I never realised the Transmogrifier could be used to change Silicon into TPE !!!!

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I was about to comment "and then the family was complete!" - but then I remembered you still have at least one more doll on the horizon. Maybe I can say "the family that sleeps together stays together?"

Cinn and Cloves look very cozy together which is good knowing that Cloves took some time to warm up to everyone. I guess it makes sense: those spices are very compatible!

Doc427
Doll
Doll

Post by Doc427 »

I really love this thread!

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

scooter_ca wrote:I never realised the Transmogrifier could be used to change Silicon into TPE !!!!

Thanks,
scooter
Scooter, you fully and utterly completely, without reservation totally got it. I'm actually almost giddy that the reference was so quickly and perfectly understood. HA!! If I could have I would have worked Spaceman Spiff into it, but it didn't work out.

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

autolycus wrote:I was about to comment "and then the family was complete!" - but then I remembered you still have at least one more doll on the horizon. Maybe I can say "the family that sleeps together stays together?"

Cinn and Cloves look very cozy together which is good knowing that Cloves took some time to warm up to everyone. I guess it makes sense: those spices are very compatible!
Thank you Auto - you're right in that the family is "caught up" at least. And yes, there is another semi-secret addition in the works. Hopefully a Christmas Present to Me. You probably know more about it so don't spill the beans. The family is probably never going to be "complete" in the sense that I'm an experimenter and curious about so many dolls. But the core will be complete after this hoped-for Christmas Doll.
Doc427 wrote:I really love this thread!
Thank you Doc. Your household is one of our favorites to follow. Antics and all! I think you're kind of the binding force that settles everything down and keeps it together - much like my Cinnamon. Good on ya.

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

So Tasha Foxx introduced Nutmeg to Bitmoji. Nutmeg may have gone overboard with it. But Tasha would do this sort of "Can I have some money" Bitmoji to TJ all the time. We got an outfit from the Foxx's that looked like Tasha's pink hoodie! So we did our own version:
Cinnamon_0786_CanHaveMoneyText.jpg
Cinnamon_0786_CanHaveMoneyText.jpg (310.99 KiB) Viewed 1015 times
Cinnamon_0788_NoReallyCanHaveMoneyText.jpg
Cinnamon_0788_NoReallyCanHaveMoneyText.jpg (271.15 KiB) Viewed 1015 times
Cinnamon_0790_ThanksLoverText.jpg
Cinnamon_0790_ThanksLoverText.jpg (292.79 KiB) Viewed 1015 times
Here we are at last, the "treasure trove" from Tasha was one of the reasons we finally figured out we should have our own Eye Candy thread! She sent us a bunch of stuff!

If you can't read it, the Foxx Hole sent us a "WWLBD" (What Would Luca Brasi Do?) shirt. Cloves claimed it as her own. Nobody else has been able to wear it. I am given special dispensation to handle it when it needs washing. But she claims it doesn't yet. She's very neat and clean.
Cinnamon_0814_TashaTroveTrio.jpg
Cinnamon_0814_TashaTroveTrio.jpg (214.74 KiB) Viewed 1015 times
There was also a fascinating see-through number that made Cinnamon think of the desert. Cloves had a sort of hanging-chain decoration she got off Amazon.

While the big girls were claiming their loot from Tasha, Nutmeg decided she wanted to claim something too and chose these pants. Cinnamon and Cloves tried to point out they might not exactly be a snug fit.
Cinnamon_0823_TashaTroveTrio.jpg
Cinnamon_0823_TashaTroveTrio.jpg (259.44 KiB) Viewed 1015 times
Nutmeg tried to prove them wrong.
Cinnamon_0831_TashaTroveTrio.jpg
Cinnamon_0831_TashaTroveTrio.jpg (316.37 KiB) Viewed 1015 times

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Loving Clovez's chain bikini...ordered something similar for you know which photo-shoot ;)

All my love to the ladies.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

sounds like another spice will be joining the site who will it be ginger, pepper, allspice, paprika, pumpkin spice can't wait to see who it is.

carlys_guy

INFORMATIONS