betterlovedoll.com

CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

Post by CinnamonLover »

I apologize that the Spice Girls and I were gone for a while. My work is very "sporadic" meaning it's even keel for months and then a few weeks in a row it's ridiculously hectic. Maybe things will change in a year or two, but for now it's a pretty good life - though I have to seem quiet once in a while.

So here are some replies, and then I hope to post a new set this afternoon!
Docsgirl82 wrote:Aww this made me so happy that I cried. Yay for Nutmeg at Christmas!
Thanks DG! Nutmeg's favorite time of the year. We even had to play a Christmas Carol or five the other day to keep her happy. She doesn't seem to get why we don't play them all year round. I like to keep them special for the holidays, but that's Nutmeg for you.
ranger42 wrote:Nutmeg seems to be the star of the show in this thread. I'm really enjoying the story, looking forward to more.
Actually I have a fairly even number of photos of Cinnamon too, though it just turns out the way I'm posting Nutmeg got most of the lens time up to here. Admittedly, she is a LOT easier to prepare and pose, and honestly while I like ... uh ... "interacting" with Cinnamon, when it comes to photos I'm more into Nutmeg.
carlys_guy wrote:carly thinks nutmeg needs a gingerbread man
Hey! Great idea Carly! You also suggested the gingerbread train and castle instead of house, right? We'll see what happens when the holidays roll around.
kevinth1985 wrote:Nutmeg looks great in all these pics! I love how colorful her outfits are.
Thank you so much Kevin! That is something I'm trying to go for with Nutmeg - in my novels and in my gaming she is a "Nature's Fury", tremendous power in a tiny package, and loves to change her wings for the seasons and fashion clothing to match. Thank you for noticing!
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

In essence that brought 2017 to a close (more or less, with a little poetic license). It was a tough year financially with Hurricane Harvey wiping out 80% of my income. So as most of you know I filled the gap and earned some much needed cash by earning my CDL and going over-the-road (long haul) trucking. We looked at is as a positive! Cinnamon and Nutmeg came along, and we saw a lot of the USA - all kinds of places I had not seen before.

As you can probably imagine, Nutmeg found all kinds of places to hang out in the truck, like the passenger door bar...
20180606_TruckerSprite_0001_CurrentPerch.jpg
20180606_TruckerSprite_0001_CurrentPerch.jpg (332.22 KiB) Viewed 1212 times
Or the shelves in the sleeper...
20180828_TruckShelf_03.jpg
20180828_TruckShelf_03.jpg (207.52 KiB) Viewed 1212 times
And when we would stop somewhere she liked to have pictures taken
20180724_TruckStopFlowers_02.jpg
20180724_TruckStopFlowers_02.jpg (546.58 KiB) Viewed 1212 times
It was my first chance to spend days on end and every night with Cinnamon. At least, after the month long class and six weeks behind the wheel training (which is short, btw, but I was lucky - and it felt darn long enough for me!). The full experience can be read in Cinnamon's Trucker Girl thread.

Here are a couple pics that didn't make it into that thread though some are from the same shoots:
Behind the wheel:
Cinnamon_0212_TruckerGirl_Forward.jpg
Cinnamon_0212_TruckerGirl_Forward.jpg (176.75 KiB) Viewed 1212 times
Cinnamon_0214_TruckerGirl_Side.jpg
Cinnamon_0214_TruckerGirl_Side.jpg (150.48 KiB) Viewed 1212 times
Most of the other pictures are more Doll Harem-ish, so we'll leave it at that. I didn't get as many pictures while driving. Turns out trucking was a tremendous amount of hours (thought a lot of fun!) and after about 9 months on the road one of my software customers begged to have me back, so I returned to a desk job. Fortunately it was right before L3fty's next meet! So pics of that next!
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Great to see the timeline...look forward to the rest.

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Awesome stuff here! I enjoyed reading about it and the pictures are well done!
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

great recap so far CL can't wait to read more.

carlys_guy

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

Maviarab wrote:Great to see the timeline...look forward to the rest.
Thank you for your fun interest, Dark Lord of the Schwartz. Even if none of them are Druish. Though Nutmeg points out she is a Druid. So ... that really doesn't mean anything.
kevinth1985 wrote:Awesome stuff here! I enjoyed reading about it and the pictures are well done!
Thank you Kevin! I have enjoyed your thorough burst onto the TDF scene with Jenny, how much you role play with her, how consistent and real you keep it, and the obvious joy and pleasure you express with other members.
carlys_guy wrote:great recap so far CL can't wait to read more.

Carly and CG, I know that you have, in the past, said you have a condition that means you're frequently in discomfort and have to spend a lot of inactive time. I hate to profit from someone else's difficulties, but you have turned your situation into a blessing for everyone else here at TDF. Thank you, as always, for spending some of that time perusing my threads - I'm sure everyone else is also appreciative that you've chosen to be here and respond so often. It always makes me smile to see your posts all over the boards.

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

So, as promised, one of the first things that happened when I stopped driving OTR and returned to a stationary home and desk job was that L3fty's meet, which I thought I might have to miss due to the nature of trucking, was in just a couple weeks of my return!

It was also, according to the timestamp of my pictures, shortly after The Doll Harem had been created. While I'm not necessarily into the more racy aspects of the posting rules over there, what they DID do was set up a whole bunch of cool categories that made me feel like they were really designed for story telling and role play. Well, they also opened up Category X of the photo challenges, and Nutmeg thought of a funny photoshoot where she completely mistook sex toys (which was the topic for the contest) for other things like jewelry. We posted her misadventure in her Faries au Naturel thread here (the whole thread is fun, if you like Nutmeg - but you may need to register to see the pictures.)

Here is an example of Nutmeg with an "anklet"...
Nutmeg_0651n_ToysAnklet.jpg
Nutmeg_0651n_ToysAnklet.jpg (216.39 KiB) Viewed 1183 times
Cinnamon also participated although her "toy" was a katana..., and though neither of them got a lot of votes, it was our first contest and we had a lot of fun. Here is one of Cinnamon that did not make the thread.
Cinnamon_0337_ToyShoot.jpg
Cinnamon_0337_ToyShoot.jpg (110.9 KiB) Viewed 1183 times
But then it was time to prepare for L3fty's meet! He'd chosen a theme of workout clothes, specifically siting yoga pants. So I ordered some stuff for Cinnamon. Here's the thread Cinnamon made in preparation for the meetup: Going to my First Meetup and a couple pictures that did not make the post.
(Most of you know Cinnamon is primarily an archer from the desert)
Cinnamon_0249_PartyArcher.jpg
Cinnamon_0249_PartyArcher.jpg (171.36 KiB) Viewed 1183 times
Cinnamon_0255_PartyArcher.jpg
Cinnamon_0255_PartyArcher.jpg (158.97 KiB) Viewed 1183 times
Cinnamon_0277_PartyArcher.jpg
Cinnamon_0277_PartyArcher.jpg (201.14 KiB) Viewed 1183 times
She was also excited for new socks, boots, and her other new Yoga pants. We did her up in her power braid.
Cinnamon_0300_NewSocks.jpg
Cinnamon_0300_NewSocks.jpg (154.49 KiB) Viewed 1183 times
Cinnamon_0311_NewBoots.jpg
Cinnamon_0311_NewBoots.jpg (171.82 KiB) Viewed 1183 times
Cinnamon_0321_PartyPreview.jpg
Cinnamon_0321_PartyPreview.jpg (151.98 KiB) Viewed 1183 times
Here's the thread she did about the Meet: Cinnamon and Nutmeg Sitting In A Jeep... and again, a couple teasers that did not make it into the thread:
Cinnamon_0575_MeetupCinnamonKickback.jpg
Cinnamon_0575_MeetupCinnamonKickback.jpg (497.77 KiB) Viewed 1183 times
Cinnamon_0521_MeetupJeepLaRahCinnamonNutmeg.jpg
Cinnamon_0521_MeetupJeepLaRahCinnamonNutmeg.jpg (279.6 KiB) Viewed 1183 times
Sorry so much of this was in other threads, but it's policy not to post the same pictures all over the place so I'm trying to keep it trim.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

It's fun to take this trip down memory lane with you. I'm enjoying the old pictures along with the new ones. I am particularly taken with that first picture of Cinnamon behind the wheel in Monday's post. I feel like I don't get to see enough of her face in the light and it is very beautiful and powerful at the same time. She radiates strength and elegance.

p.s., And I think those boots rock! I'm a big fan of sexy boots on a girl.

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

I appreciate your compliments CL.

The pic of cinnamon sitting in the chair is awesome. That outfit looks like it was made for her, you did a fantastic job putting all the pieces for that shoot. I like the socks! I am gonna have to get something like that for Jenny too, I only have regular socks for her.
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

Doc427
Doll
Doll

Post by Doc427 »

I love how Nutmeg steals the show and how cool and laid back Cinnamon is about it. Cinnamon's boots are so awesome and edgy.

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

autolycus wrote:I am particularly taken with that first picture of Cinnamon behind the wheel in Monday's post. I feel like I don't get to see enough of her face in the light and it is very beautiful and powerful at the same time.
Thank you Auto. Unfortunately I don't get them out into the light often enough. My room has a wonderful shady oak tree right out front, not to mention it faces the street. So I have heavy curtains blocking the window. I do hope that this year's theme was "working to get ahead" so that next year I can do a few more things on the road like doll meets! Thank you for enjoying the way Cinnamon looks all lit up.
autolycus wrote:I'm a big fan of sexy boots on a girl.
LOVE boots.
kevinth1985 wrote:The pic of cinnamon sitting in the chair is awesome. That outfit looks like it was made for her, you did a fantastic job putting all the pieces for that shoot. I like the socks! I am gonna have to get something like that for Jenny too, I only have regular socks for her.
Thank you Kevin! That's one of my favorites of Cinnamon also. That was a fun meet. It's hard to find clothes that fit her because I have such a boob penchant, but that top worked out and yoga pants on long, fit legs will turn just about any dude's head. Funny you should mention the socks. I spent several hours picking them out. And often they're completely hidden by the boots! I need to get her a few more pair. Maybe after I get her body replacement.
Doc427 wrote:I love how Nutmeg steals the show and how cool and laid back Cinnamon is about it. Cinnamon's boots are so awesome and edgy.
You have now been to that yard, Doc! Our own little mini meet took place later so it should show up in this thread eventually, though I did not take many pictures. That meet was shorter and more about things like repairs and tips and trading goodies. My girls get along, which is nice. Cinnamon keeps a firm hold on her little sisterhood/tribe even though right now it's only Cloves (hopefully another by end of year!) and Nutmeg is fun to us too, so it's no problem letting her showcase. Besides, she's probably the most powerfully magical in our household. Best not to piss off the fairies.
WarningDontPissOffFairies.jpg
WarningDontPissOffFairies.jpg (51.99 KiB) Viewed 1135 times

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

Next up in the photo folders is the Dolls Alive Gift Exchange. We entered this year and Brie was our benefactor.

Again I will attempt to avoid double-posting. These pictures came from the Doll Exchange thread:
Boxes of Boxes and a Note. This is when we got the shipping boxes and Nutmeg discovers she has been anticipated. Here are some more pics from that series:
Nutmeg_0728_PresentsWarning.jpg
Nutmeg_0728_PresentsWarning.jpg (217.04 KiB) Viewed 1132 times
Nutmeg_0734_PresentsTreePurpleClose.jpg
Nutmeg_0734_PresentsTreePurpleClose.jpg (340.8 KiB) Viewed 1132 times
To distract Nutmeg from the fact she'd have to wait "for freaking ever" to open her presents, we made magic cookie bars and chex mix.
Nutmeg_0726_MagicCookieBars.jpg
Nutmeg_0726_MagicCookieBars.jpg (538.83 KiB) Viewed 1132 times
Then we made a Gingerbread House:
Nutmeg’s Second Annual Gingerbread Construction Gig
Nutmeg_0736_GBreadHouseBox.jpg
Nutmeg_0736_GBreadHouseBox.jpg (356.48 KiB) Viewed 1132 times
Nutmeg_0743_GBreadHouseSpread.jpg
Nutmeg_0743_GBreadHouseSpread.jpg (338.47 KiB) Viewed 1132 times
Nutmeg_0756_GBreadHouseStructure.jpg
Nutmeg_0756_GBreadHouseStructure.jpg (229.19 KiB) Viewed 1132 times
Nutmeg_0769_GBreadHouseDeco.jpg
Nutmeg_0769_GBreadHouseDeco.jpg (366.5 KiB) Viewed 1132 times
Nutmeg_0783_GBreadHouseEat.jpg
Nutmeg_0783_GBreadHouseEat.jpg (271.94 KiB) Viewed 1132 times
If you want to see what happens when a fairy is allowed to eat a gingerbread house, you're going to have to check out the thread.

Next up: opening the presents from Brie.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Poor poor Nutmeg..being made to wait like that...meanies!

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Somehow, I think there's a fairy with an icing mustache in our future. :lol:

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

Maviarab wrote:Poor poor Nutmeg..being made to wait like that...meanies!
Hey! It's like you had her hot-mic'd
autolycus wrote:Somehow, I think there's a fairy with an icing mustache in our future. :lol:
Admittedly I skipped the icing mustache pics, but provided the link to the actual thread if anyone wanted to see the disaster.

INFORMATIONS