betterlovedoll.com

This one is for you dxc, #61 Bree on my WM 166c

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: This one is for you dxc, #61 Bree on my WM 166c

Post by Panther68 »

Out_Of_Sync wrote:Bree is Hot!
Thanks OOS
djcdoll wrote:Wow, Panther68, that white dress is gorgeous, it definitely suits Bree as she looks lovely wearing it. :thumbs_up:
Love her accessories too, shoes (gorgeous!), shoulder bag, necklace, etc...

Bree looks like she's got ready to go out to lunch with her girlfriends and is waiting for the taxi to come and pick her up.
In that last photo (arm crossed over her waist and crossed legs), she could be just be about to check her watch, wondering where the taxi driver has got to. :lol:

I love photosets like this where it could just be real! Great stuff. :thumbs_up: :D
:haha4: Thanks djc, I am glad you noticed that in the photos. That was exactly the expression I wanted from her.
adelea wrote:I must be in the minority here, but I'm not a fan of the face.

That aside, that white dress is beautiful, and looks to fit the 166C very well. The poses you have managed to get are very natural looking!

Going to have to try and find some shoes like that too! Looks like they will be easier to stand a doll in, than the stiletto heels we currently have in our collection!
Thank you Adelea, suprised that a size 2 dress fit her so well. She is normally a size 0. The shoes and hand bag are Christian Siriano from Payless shoes. Unfortunately, the are the latest company to fall due to Amazon.
miles mcbroom wrote:cute
Thanks Miles
Tsall wrote:
Panther68 wrote:After 18 months of doll photography, I can't believe that I ever noticed this dress.
You told us that Carrie's wardrobe is endless. So it's impossible to notice everything. :whistle:

She looks very nice in this Victoria's Secret dress. :thumbs_up:

But, what's her name?
:haha4: Can't believe I didn't bring that up. It's Analeigh
dxc wrote:Great photos, you again hit a very tasteful and fitting combination there. She looks really elegant and adorable there.
And Tsall is right. After I got you to snap some photos of her she should have told you her name now.
BTW the photos do not help me in my intention to taking the decision about getting a body for my #61 slowly.
Hey dxc, doing my best to be a smart ass :plaidskirt: Yes, it's Analeigh.
Merida wrote:That dress made her nipples stand out even more than that bikini did.

:thumbs_up:
Well, I will always come back with, it worked for Jennifer Aniston on "Friends", so it works for my dolls. :razz:

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

ha, I was wondering about this combination :)

Looked at RLSD 'original' body with Bree (157B), looks ok, but that 166C is awesome. Only 'problem' I could have with that 166C is the weight..

Does anybody have that original RLSD 157B, is that the same as a WM doll (quality wise)?

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

lovely arrogant look... 'talk'n to me boy?' :P

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

femdoll wrote:ha, I was wondering about this combination :)

Looked at RLSD 'original' body with Bree (157B), looks ok, but that 166C is awesome. Only 'problem' I could have with that 166C is the weight..

Does anybody have that original RLSD 157B, is that the same as a WM doll (quality wise)?
Morning femdoll,

the 157B you see in those photos is the WM 157B, it is just the head that is exclusive to RLSD, #61 Bree head. The #200 Ana head is also a RLSD exclusive. They do have two RLSD exclusive bodies, a 161 B cup and a 174 B cup. Both check off my list of what I look for in a doll, nice :angel:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 8&t=106043

My WM 166c with #273 and #61 head was bought through RLSD from the TDF member that I purchased it from. The advertised height and weight is true. She is 166 cm tall and 33 kg, 72lbs. She feels feather light to me as I am used to dolls in the 90-100 lb range. The 157B is advertised as 62 lbs.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

IMG_20190728_222304.jpg
IMG_20190728_222304.jpg (764.66 KiB) Viewed 696 times
Hey Panther,
psh, dxc is sleeping, so I took the chance to appeal to your magic. You really need to make more photos of your Annaleigh. dxc is mostly ignoring my wishes for a gorgeous body, which I obviously deserve. And he is really uncomfortable always I take possession of one of the other dolls bodies. But seeing your photos today, I felt he was becoming weaker and more prone to my sirenic allure

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Panther68 wrote:Thanks dxc and djc,

Digging through Carrie's clothes found this great Victoria's Secret dress. After 18 months of doll photography, I can't believe that I ever noticed this dress.
wow that is one nice looking dress on your doll she looks fabulous, classey!!! :glou: :glou: by the way i met up with a couple of local fellow doll owners this week for a chat and good food, it was a blast and so much fun. StromiLover and KatiesBoyfriend. We had a great fun time talking dolls and other stuff. definitely we will be getting together to do some out door photo shoots in the future! Always love your photo shoot Panther68 :glou:
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

dxc wrote:
IMG_20190728_222304.jpg
Hey Panther,
psh, dxc is sleeping, so I took the chance to appeal to your magic. You really need to make more photos of your Annaleigh. dxc is mostly ignoring my wishes for a gorgeous body, which I obviously deserve. And he is really uncomfortable always I take possession of one of the other dolls bodies. But seeing your photos today, I felt he was becoming weaker and more prone to my sirenic allure
Hey Goddess, I am happy you made an appearance. I was going to make a smart ass remark about him not getting you a body on the IT 169 thread, but wanted to be nice. :D I am sure he will find a lovely body for you soon. :angel:
KarmaMusic wrote:
Panther68 wrote:Thanks dxc and djc,

Digging through Carrie's clothes found this great Victoria's Secret dress. After 18 months of doll photography, I can't believe that I ever noticed this dress.
wow that is one nice looking dress on your doll she looks fabulous, classey!!! :glou: :glou: by the way i met up with a couple of local fellow doll owners this week for a chat and good food, it was a blast and so much fun. StromiLover and KatiesBoyfriend. We had a great fun time talking dolls and other stuff. definitely we will be getting together to do some out door photo shoots in the future! Always love your photo shoot Panther68 :glou:
That's great. We have had two doll meets this year and they have been a blast. I find that I don't do much photography. It is more or less, drink wine, eat and converse. Each time I was there for over 12 hours. It was with Mishka, Dees luver, Fantastic Plastic, Endless War and Ztar.

Thanks for checking out my angels' photos. Look forward to seeing your outdoor stuff. Heck, I need to get outdoors more.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

EEEK!

Well Panther. Hope you now understand better my concerns. Found poor Viviannas head in a shelf and her pop on connection was hidden in my socks.
Hope you have a greater appreciation for how little issue the escapades of Andrea are. Could be way worse.
And please do not remind me that I will have to explain her there is a new doll coming and still no body for her.
I asked if they send me Miki too btw.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

dxc wrote:EEEK!

Well Panther. Hope you now understand better my concerns. Found poor Viviannas head in a shelf and her pop on connection was hidden in my socks.
Hope you have a greater appreciation for how little issue the escapades of Andrea are. Could be way worse.
And please do not remind me that I will have to explain her there is a new doll coming and still no body for her.
I asked if they send me Miki too btw.
Morning dxc,

I knew my ears were burning when I decided to take Anniko, my Miki head off the self and do a shoot with her. My photography felt flat the last couple of weeks and I knew I have had some of my best sessions with her. Well, she didn't disappoint.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Oh, nice you are feeling it back, but I am kinda astonished that you did not have a good feeling about the photoset with the Doria head. I thought it did deliver. Maybe you just miss a bit the many options you had wardrobewise and are looking for mixing things up. Changing heads like you did to show Anniko is kinda like changing clothes I guess.

INFORMATIONS