betterlovedoll.com

Adara (WM168E/15)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Adara

Post by bozzaa69 »

Very nice pics. I need to get some lingerie. I love dressing them, but so far it's regular clothes and underwear.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

@bozzaa - lingerie for sure!

So, this morning Adara and I were looking at djcdoll's pictures of Tiffany in her bikini. She asked me, "Aren't my tits big enough for you?". After assuring her, she was plenty big enough, she insisted on showing off HER bikini - and of course, it was an excuse to break out the as-yet unworn blue heels!

This is a rare occurrence - Adara is not wearing stockings!

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Adara is looking mighty hot in her bikini, but don't you find the top a little to small? Her breast are hanging out. lol, just kidding. :D
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Wow, Adara is looking great! :thumbs_up:
Babes in bikini's and heels are just up my street. Love the blue bikini and blue heels. :mrgreen:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Damn nice combo in all blue, it's looking real hot, some of the poses def. look inviting too! To Jimmy, I kinda agree, it probably could be hanged a bit lower but still hold her cup I think tho.

As to the heels, I noticed - I think- there's a bolt/screw in the middle, right? Did you did something similar as djc did with a plastic plate? Does that mean you've been able to have her standing in those heels too?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:Damn nice combo in all blue, it's looking real hot, some of the poses def. look inviting too! To Jimmy, I kinda agree, it probably could be hanged a bit lower but still hold her cup I think tho.

As to the heels, I noticed - I think- there's a bolt/screw in the middle, right? Did you did something similar as djc did with a plastic plate? Does that mean you've been able to have her standing in those heels too?
Well spotted about the bolt avante, I didn't see that at first. :thumbs_up:
Maybe he's got Adara standing in heels? Could be the same system that Dollicious2 uses for his girls.

Once you can get your girl standing in high heels it adds a whole new dimension! :mrgreen:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Thanks guys - I was quite surprised how much I like looking at her dressed like this - especially since there are no stockings! I have since powdered her legs, and oh my, they feel fantastic! I think I may need to have her go stockingless again in the future (but not heel-less!)

Adara's extensive heel collection came through again, as we were able to coordinate her heels with her outfit :)

That top was carefully placed, so as to have a decent amount of underboob showing!

If I had managed to get Adara standing, you can be certain there would be pictures of it! That gold thing on the bottom doesnt do anything, its just part of the decoration of the shoe. Don't ask me what its doing on the sole!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

That's a nice little bikini that Adara is nearly wearing there! Along with the heels its a great look and also explains why Adara has such a hold on you!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

LOL Arthur, yes she does have a pretty strong hold on me!

I'm constantly surprised at just how sexy she is in pretty much everything. I ought to try the binbag challenge with her!

I've had the thought, that a bikini is basically a plain bra and panties, so its practically lingerie! So matching with heels is a natural fit!

High Country

Post by High Country »

I LUV the blue and the heels! And she is enough all-woman to wear the body jewelry with style.

(I'd like to "quote" my favorite pic, but haven't figured out that trick. When I quote, I see that the text of the pic URL copies over, but then if I post it just posts the text about the pic URL, not the actual pic - can anyone help?)

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

High Country wrote:(I'd like to "quote" my favorite pic, but haven't figured out that trick. When I quote, I see that the text of the pic URL copies over, but then if I post it just posts the text about the pic URL, not the actual pic - can anyone help?)
Right click on the photo, then click on "copy image address". When replying use the "img600" tab then paste.

Hope this helps.
My girls:
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Instagram

High Country

Post by High Country »

Thx, Jimmy! - seems like I shoulda been able to figure that out!

This: I love breasts. They are so nicely featured, front and center, in this view.

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

You're welcome HC.

That photo was my favorite!
My girls:
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Instagram

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

WoW !! Adara the blue color fit you wonderfully !!! you look great in this outfit !! Hmmmm :oops:
love it !!
Serge

And your shoes !! just you and this pair of shoes ....
you're looking so sexy !! :whistle:
hugs
Danae

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

@HC/Jimmy - thanks for the comments! Yeah, I like those over the shoulder cleavage shots too! :thumbs_up:

Adara's breasts are fabulous in my mind, we certainly have a lot of fun with them! :whistle:

@Serge - thanks, I was worried about the colour being a bit bold for her very pale skin, but we were pleased with the end result. She does have a 50's style pink and white polka dot bikini as well, but we couldn't find any suitable shoes to go with, so the blue one it was!

@Danae - Adara says thank you! She loves the way her legs look in those 4.5" stiletto heels. Next time I will see if I can persuade her to have some pictures taken in just her heels! Done tastefully, of course!

INFORMATIONS