betterlovedoll.com

Adara (WM168E/15)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Adara

Post by avante »

Damn man that 168 with those panties is super sexy! Her legs look very appealing to me. Man every time I see your stuff I realize I must get some more lingerie! BTW I like the white ones slightly better with the top part.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

bozzaa69 wrote:Make up and body parts coloring makes such a difference. She looks great.
Thanks bozzaa! Even with my 166C, Adara is still the one I turn to!
avante wrote:Damn man that 168 with those panties is super sexy! Her legs look very appealing to me. Man every time I see your stuff I realize I must get some more lingerie! BTW I like the white ones slightly better with the top part.
Yes avante! More lingerie is always good to change up the look. Though I am somewhat addicted to the stockings and heels look!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

It's been a while since I posted an update here. The reason being that I have really enjoyed the lingerie Adara was wearing, and couldn't bring myself to change her into something different!

But, due to the aforementioned "enjoying", the sets Adara and Ari were wearing were in desperate need of a wash!

So, with the weather warming up slightly too, I took the opportunity to dress them in some nice lightweight pyjamas!

I love their heels! I did finally get a pair of black patent, which Ari is wearing.

And, oh man, I do love their boobs! Adara has lovely big (but not too big!) ones, and Ari's are smaller and perkier. They are both great to play with, especially at the same time!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:It's been a while since I posted an update here. The reason being that I have really enjoyed the lingerie Adara was wearing, and couldn't bring myself to change her into something different!
But, due to the aforementioned "enjoying", the sets Adara and Ari were wearing were in desperate need of a wash!
So, with the weather warming up slightly too, I took the opportunity to dress them in some nice lightweight pyjamas!

I love their heels! I did finally get a pair of black patent, which Ari is wearing.
And, oh man, I do love their boobs! Adara has lovely big (but not too big!) ones, and Ari's are smaller and perkier. They are both great to play with, especially at the same time!
Both Adara and Ari look great in their lightweight pyjamas and heels! :D

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Both of them look beautiful!
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

Great !! they are so lovely in this silky pyjamas !! :thumbs_up:
And i think they are waiting for you !! :whistle: :D

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Your girls are looking super cute in their matching pyjamas.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

master8
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by master8 »

That nipple piercing is hot!

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

It's great to see that Adara and Ari are taking advantage of the warm weather.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

The ladies sure look comfortable,
Maybe to comfortable. :D
Looks like there is lots of room in the bed for one more.
I hope you didn't leave them all alone?
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

djcdoll wrote:Both Adara and Ari look great in their lightweight pyjamas and heels! :D
Thanks djcdoll - their pyjama sets came with long bottoms and shorts - but given they are (naturally!) wearing stockings underneath, I thought we would go with the long bottoms.

I love the silky feel of them in my hands, you can feel everything underneath them :)
kevinth1985 wrote:Both of them look beautiful!
Thanks Kevin! They both continue to take my breath away every time I see them!
serge wrote:Great !! they are so lovely in this silky pyjamas !! :thumbs_up:
And i think they are waiting for you !! :whistle: :D
Thanks Serge! Yes indeed. I must admit, when I scoot Adara over a bit, so I can get in between them - lying there with one in each arm, I do have a massive smile!
Jimmy_71 wrote:Your girls are looking super cute in their matching pyjamas.
Thanks Jimmy. Though I'm not sure cute is what I was aiming for :P I do like having them dressed the same or similar!
master8 wrote:That nipple piercing is hot!
LOL master8. Yes, I like it - I need to get one for Ari too, and one for her belly button. Then dress them so they can be seen. I find them very sexy indeed!
scooter_ca wrote:It's great to see that Adara and Ari are taking advantage of the warm weather.

Thanks,
scooter
Thanks scooter. Yeah, they are lovely to cuddle with dressed like this. The silky smooth material feels great against the skin, and its feels very cool. The black and white corsets I had them in before, whilst being very sexy and arousing to look at, were not the greatest things to cuddle up to. But these are a winner.
StormiLover wrote:The ladies sure look comfortable,
Maybe to comfortable. :D
Looks like there is lots of room in the bed for one more.
I hope you didn't leave them all alone?
LOL SL. They are comfortable and well looked after! I could get a 3rd in there easily enough, but sometimes I like to stretch out and take up some space on my own! I have to leave them alone during the day, I dont have the will power to leave them alone else! Out of sight, out of mine :) Though they frequently do get a visit at lunchtime! :whistle:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

We dressed Adara up in a college girl outfit, we've had it a while. It's been a while since I dressed Adara up, and I saw this in the wardrobe this morning!

I really like the way the stocking tops are visible under the skirt. I admit to spending a good 5 minutes just looking at her this morning :)

There are stockings, and then there are seamed stockings... I have decided that I really like this look :)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Yummy yummy, short skirts and killer heels!! :mrgreen:
Adara looks really sexy. I really like the photos where she has her legs crossed as they show off her legs and heels really well. :D

She's wearing a very interesting and complicated bra. Very nice indeed.
How you don't get all tangled up, while fumbling around with her when the light is low! Ha ha :lol:

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

That schoolgirl outfit is sexy. You only spent 5 minutes staring lol? If Jenny had that outfit I would be lost all day! ;)
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

djcdoll wrote:Yummy yummy, short skirts and killer heels!! :mrgreen:
Adara looks really sexy. I really like the photos where she has her legs crossed as they show off her legs and heels really well. :D

She's wearing a very interesting and complicated bra. Very nice indeed.
How you don't get all tangled up, while fumbling around with her when the light is low! Ha ha :lol:
Thanks djcdoll! Yeah short skirts and heels, does it get much better? I like the way her bum cheeks look when she is bent over, with the skirt riding up a bit.

The bra is quite stretchy, so one quick tug and those E-cups pop out of them over the top rather nicely :)
kevinth1985 wrote:That schoolgirl outfit is sexy. You only spent 5 minutes staring lol? If Jenny had that outfit I would be lost all day! ;)
LOL, I meant staring whilst she was stood against the wall. Whilst posing her I would stop and get lost fairly often too!

7 months in, and no sign of the honeymoon ending! I find her just as exciting to be around, and to touch as I did when she arrived :)

INFORMATIONS