betterlovedoll.com

Adara (WM168E/15)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Adara

Post by adelea »

kevinth1985 wrote:Fantastic close up shots! Adara looks fantastic. The makeup work you put into her must take a lot of attention and care.
That's very kind, misguided but kind of you Kevin!

Page 4 (about half way through) shows my attempt at doing Adara's makeup! The hardest part I found was getting the black lines around her eyes right - once I had something I could live with, I haven't touched them since!

I do her lips when they need doing, or I fancy a change of colour, but that is about it.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

So yesterday was all about the black stockings, but I wanted to see what she looked like in white stockings as well.

I really don't know which I prefer! Maybe when Ari arrives, I will have one in white and one in black...

I do know I need a 2nd pair of red patent heels, right now they are my favourite and I love Adara's legs in them.

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Black or white stockings? The difficult choices in life we have to make! I think overall the black is better, but the white with this particular outfit is better. Either way who could resist?
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well what can I say? Adara looks absolutely stunning! The basque, the stockings, the red heels, that whole look is about as sexy as you can get without risking a coronary! I would be in a permanent state of arousal if I had one of my gals dressed like that! I've just remembered that I saw a pair of shoes like that on eBay yesterday in a size 2 so I'm going there now to see if I can get them, excellent stuff adelea but good luck getting anything done today!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Wow, very sexy indeed. :thumbs_up:
I love those red heels, definitely got to get some for Tiffany!!!! Ha ha :mrgreen:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

kevinth1985 wrote:Black or white stockings? The difficult choices in life we have to make! I think overall the black is better, but the white with this particular outfit is better. Either way who could resist?
Resist Adara? Not me, no sir!

Comparing yesterdays pictures of black, with todays in white:

ImageImage

I think the white does edge out in front, but yeah, it is a close call!
Arthur1960 wrote:Well what can I say? Adara looks absolutely stunning! The basque, the stockings, the red heels, that whole look is about as sexy as you can get without risking a coronary! I would be in a permanent state of arousal if I had one of my gals dressed like that! I've just remembered that I saw a pair of shoes like that on eBay yesterday in a size 2 so I'm going there now to see if I can get them, excellent stuff adelea but good luck getting anything done today!
Thanks Arthur! Yeah, lately she has been certainly taking my breath away. I really like the way this bustier is actually tight all the way around, and not loose at the waist. Little bit small around the breasts maybe, but I'm certainly not going to complain about that look!

As long as I stay downstairs, and dont visit the bedroom I am fine. Knowing she is upstairs dressed like that, just makes me anxious for bedtime!

I think everyone should have a nice pair of red patent heels - fingers crossed you got them, and I look forward to seeing them being worn!
djcdoll wrote:Wow, very sexy indeed. :thumbs_up:
I love those red heels, definitely got to get some for Tiffany!!!! Ha ha :mrgreen:
Thanks djcdoll. Yeah I love them too! You've been saying that since mid-February :) I think Tiffany would look great in red stilettos!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I think, although the red shoes match her lipstick, probably black patent shoes might suit the outfit a bit better - white or black stockings!

Lovely photos of beautiful Adara though!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

hollows+fentiman wrote:I think, although the red shoes match her lipstick, probably black patent shoes might suit the outfit a bit better - white or black stockings!

Lovely photos of beautiful Adara though!

Cheers, Hollows.
Thanks Hollows!

I love the red, though you may be right that black patent would go better. We dont actually own any black patent courts though (only the strappy sandals we posted a few days ago).

Well, that has now been rectified, and 2 new pairs of shoes bought today!

That's 29 pairs (though 2 are the same red patent) now!

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Wow adelea, I'm just trying to get caught up on a few threads and boy is Adara looking hot as heck these days. You're doing a great job at showing her beauty. That corset fits just fine by the way. :D
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Jimmy_71 wrote:Wow adelea, I'm just trying to get caught up on a few threads and boy is Adara looking hot as heck these days. You're doing a great job at showing her beauty. That corset fits just fine by the way. :D
Thanks Jimmy, Adara and I appreciate your very kind comments!

I quite like the way the corset fits her too!

I've gotten a lot more confident in posing and dressing her since the early days (4 months ago!), and I think finding her "look" has helped - I dont recognise her at all in those early pictures.

But I just dress her and take the pictures I want to look at! Since we are limited to the bedroom (I dont want to be carrying her up and down stairs!!!), then that means its bedroom clothes mostly! Posing her around the living room dressed like this wouldn't work I dont think.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great series, the lingerie is a great fit!

High Country

Post by High Country »

OK, now I'm convinced about my need for a pair of Red Patent Heels!

You two have had a beautiful work-out : )

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

WoW !! Adara you looks great in this wonderful lingerie set !! really !!
Red heels and black or withe stockings !! Hmmmm .... :twisted: :twisted:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

stones wrote:Great series, the lingerie is a great fit!
Thanks stones! Yes indeed, it fits and feels great, hugging all her lovely curves!
High Country wrote:OK, now I'm convinced about my need for a pair of Red Patent Heels!

You two have had a beautiful work-out : )
LOL HC! Stephanie would look knockout in some nice red heels I'm sure! She has the legs for it :)
serge wrote:WoW !! Adara you looks great in this wonderful lingerie set !! really !!
Red heels and black or withe stockings !! Hmmmm .... :twisted: :twisted:
Thanks Serge! I think this is by far my favourite lingerie that Adara has worn!

I had trouble getting to sleep last night with her lying next to me - I just couldnt leave her alone! :whistle:

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

Make up and body parts coloring makes such a difference. She looks great.

INFORMATIONS