betterlovedoll.com

Adara (WM168E/15)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Adara

Post by adelea »

djcdoll wrote:Sounds like you're getting rather attached to your Adara. :thumbs_up:
I know what you're going through, our girls gradually work their way into our affections. Nothing wrong with that though. :D
Adara certainly has a great collection of shoes, plus she has great legs to show them off. :mrgreen:
I think we are long past the "getting" stage :)

Doing my best on holding off purchasing any more shoes for her - at least until we've explored all the ones she already has! Doesnt stop me browsing though, and if I see a really nice pair the collection will almost certainly grow. But, we do have most colours covered :)
Zippy81 wrote:Very nice pics man. :) Good to see all your trials with makeup and such too. Best way to learn is just do it!
Thanks Zippy! Doing is indeed the best way of learning. Once I got her eyes done in a way that I liked, I must admit - I havent touched them since!

She does get her lips done fairly often, along with a hint of blush.

She did get a new set of lower eyelashes today though - saw some quite fine ones in the supermarket and thought they would look nice - and I think they do!

blondLab wrote:WOW!! I love the grey hair!!! In this pic it looks like she is smirking . . . well done!!!
Well, it may have taken a while . . . but WOWWWWWWW!!! Really nice job, She is gorgeous!!! I suspect in time you'll get better and it will go faster.

And this one . . . it's like she is saying . . . "Don't just stare, come on over and let's get friendly!!!"
Yeah, I love the ombre black to gray/white hair. I think the look she has now, with the bright lips really works well with it.

I think she is beautiful - as I said earlier, I never get tired of looking at her. Falling asleep (and waking up) to that view, whilst she is wrapped in my arms is a true pleasure!

To be honest, I find ALL of her looks to be invites to come over and ravish her!
Arthur1960 wrote:Hi adelea, great job with the makeup! Also I very much like those shoes Adara is wearing with the straps that go up the leg, that's a very sexy look, coupled with stockings and suspenders then you have no chance!
Thanks Arthur. Yeah, those heels did get me a little worked up :) I would have liked to have tried them without the stockings, but with them staining my hands, that just wasnt to going to happen.
Endless War wrote:Paz does this pose and lets out a big "ughhhhh" whenever I ask her to do something.
And the eyes roll all the way back! I know that well.
Leo22 wrote:Glasses make dolls look so much more attractive to me. It sorta adds more realism to the doll. Then again nerdy girls are my type.
You are not the only one Leo22! There is a whole thread for Girls in Glasses if you havent seen it yet.
Broven wrote:That's some good creative thinking! I'm curious to hear how it holds up :)
So, I have been paying a lot of attention to her nipples the past few days. Lots of sucking and nibbling. They have probably had as much over the past two days as they get in two normal weeks!

I think it is holding up quite well:

It has faded a bit, but I would think about the same as the other methods I've tried. I think for the ease of application, and speed of trying I am more than happy with the results. Will definity try it on her lips when they need doing next.

Finally, as much as I dont like contradicting The Swayzee, someone DID put Baby in the corner!

Was changing the bed sheets, and she needed to go somewhere. But with her there in full view, it took four times as long to do as normal. Everytime I passed her, I couldnt resist giving her boobs or backside a squeeze!

A rare shot of her in something other than heels - her comfy memory foam slippers!

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

Adara !! i like everything on you .. but especially the blue of your eyes !!

Bisous ( kisses :D)

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Nice man :)

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Zippy81 wrote:Nice man :)
Thank you!
serge wrote:Adara !! i like everything on you .. but especially the blue of your eyes !!
Bisous ( kisses :D)
I liked her deep blue eyes - MannequinFan eyes do make a difference!

However, today I finally was able to make some new irises for the MF eyes, and tried something a bit different!

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

I liked her deep blue eyes - MannequinFan eyes do make a difference!

However, today I finally was able to make some new irises for the MF eyes, and tried something a bit different!

Superbe !! I'm hypnotized I must not look too long at her eyes otherwise Adara will make me do anything !! :haha4:

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

very rainbow-esque! :)

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Those closeups really make her face look dirty!

I have just finished making up 6 more pairs of eyes to try out :)

Serge yes, they are quite hypnotic to stare into!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:Those closeups really make her face look dirty!

I have just finished making up 6 more pairs of eyes to try out :)

Serge yes, they are quite hypnotic to stare into!
Those full colour spectrum eyes are certainly different. Looking forward to seeing what other eyes you can come up with.

Reminds me of the orginal Bladerunner movie, where Roy Batty goes to see the eye guy Hannibal Chew and we get this dialogue:

Batty : Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
Hannibal Chew : Don't know, I don't know such stuff. I just do eyes, ju-, ju-, just eyes... just genetic design, just eyes. You Nexus, huh? I design your eyes.
Batty : Chew, if only you could see what I've seen with your eyes!

:glou:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

These are the first batch I made yesterday - its quite a slow messy process, but I have quite a few more I want to try.

I quite like them all!
Attachments
eyes_07.jpg
eyes_07.jpg (298.93 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
eyes_06.jpg
eyes_06.jpg (289.73 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
eyes_05.jpg
eyes_05.jpg (301.56 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
eyes_04.jpg
eyes_04.jpg (302.04 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
eyes_03.jpg
eyes_03.jpg (269.87 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
eyes_02.jpg
eyes_02.jpg (279.77 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
eyes_01.jpg
eyes_01.jpg (278.33 KiB) Viewed 1094 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

adelea wrote:These are the first batch I made yesterday - its quite a slow messy process, but I have quite a few more I want to try.

I quite like them all!
True that :thumbs_up: nice work man :)

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

It sound like Every color give her a différent personality !! :D :?:

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Nicely done adelea. I like them. :thumbs_up:
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

It's def nice to change the eyes like that, don't like the looks of all of them but gotta say the first purple and first green are pretty damn nice to me! That rainbow one hahaha that'd be way to much for me tho!

Those nibs look pretty well colored after all that nibbling and sucking hahah. I never much do this, lol, but since the powder is all soaked in was kinda wondering if you taste any of it at all? like did you suck it out :P ?

Sounds like a decent method with good results! Did do some similar for my girl her lips but without the 'mixing' of different tones; bet that is esp. nice to get some more realism for the things like her nips and private parts. I did use the vaseline soak, but get the feeling this works way better. I'm def gonna try it soon too!

Ow lol and btw I totally get this grey hear thing, man still remember that 168E with same head + grey; that to me is one of the overall most rememberable 'manu.pic.set' that got me damn near to pulling the trigger on her too! Still got the head on my list due too it; #15 is a definite classic imo.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

@Zippy & Jimmy - thanks! Though credit really goes to MannequinFan for making the irises in his eyes changeable.

@Serge - I agree. The paler colours make her look softer, more romantic maybe, more "Come here and give me some kisses and cuddles". The bolder colours, more intense, more "TAKE ME NOW"!

@Avante - yeah, it was the 168E+15 in a strappy white dress that sold me on her. I saw those pictures, and it was, "Oh yes. I NEED YOU in my life."

I did four more yesterday, and I need to stop -- I have loads more to try, but I find myself constantly swapping them -- I need to pick a set and stay with it! Right now, I like the gray ones (and the brown ones, oh and the blue too!), the orange are striking, but I dont think I like them.
Attachments
eyes_11.jpg
eyes_11.jpg (267.87 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
eyes_10.jpg
eyes_10.jpg (270.84 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
eyes_09.jpg
eyes_09.jpg (307.82 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
eyes_08.jpg
eyes_08.jpg (261.43 KiB) Viewed 1050 times

INFORMATIONS