betterlovedoll.com

Adara (WM168E/15)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Adara

Post by adelea »

She has the gray on right now - it matches her hair nicely!

I think I am coming round to the idea that the more natural looking colours are the best!
Attachments
eyes.jpg
eyes.jpg (859.94 KiB) Viewed 958 times

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Just popped out to the supermarket, and I was coming home I passed my window cleaners van leaving the street.

They gave me a smile and a big thumbs up...

On their 'We've been today' card, they had scrawled, "Nice doll!"

I had left my bedroom curtains open it seems!

They are a bunch of retired military policemen, so I know I will be in for some ribbing next time I see them in person!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:Just popped out to the supermarket, and I was coming home I passed my window cleaners van leaving the street.

They gave me a smile and a big thumbs up...

On their 'We've been today' card, they had scrawled, "Nice doll!"

I had left my bedroom curtains open it seems!

They are a bunch of retired military policemen, so I know I will be in for some ribbing next time I see them in person!
It's great that they said that. Looks like you won't need to worry about them seeing her in future. :thumbs_up:
When your new girl arrives you could tease the window cleaners each time they come round by posing your two girls together in bed in a different "intimate" pose! Ha ha.
You could have a "pose of the week" and get them to give you marks out of 10. :D

I've nearly been caught by my window cleaner a couple of times. He usually comes to clean my windows very early in the morning.
I like to open my curtains early so I can watch the sunrise. It's very pleasant when the sky is clear.
A couple of times Tiffany and I have been lying in bed in the morning when I've heard the window cleaner's ladder being propped up outside.
Luckily I've been able to dive out of bed and throw a curtian across the window just in time! Ha ha. :lol:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Im just wondering how discrete they may have been.

Did just one go up that ladder, and then that was it. Or did they all go up and have a look -- in which case what did my neighbours think they were looking at!

Adara was in bed, with the covers up, so just her head was visible. If I'd closed her eyes earlier, they may well have thought it was just someone sleeping!

But the idea of having two dolls in various Sapphic poses... That was going to happen anyway!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:Im just wondering how discrete they may have been.

Did just one go up that ladder, and then that was it. Or did they all go up and have a look -- in which case what did my neighbours think they were looking at!

Adara was in bed, with the covers up, so just her head was visible. If I'd closed her eyes earlier, they may well have thought it was just someone sleeping!

But the idea of having two dolls in various Sapphic poses... That was going to happen anyway!
You'll have to wait until the window cleaners come round for the money, they may say something then!
Let us know what happens. :D

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

That's why they leave their card to say they've been - so I know to pay them by bank transfer!

Despite being a bunch of crochety old geezers, they are surprisingly modern!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:That's why they leave their card to say they've been - so I know to pay them by bank transfer!

Despite being a bunch of crochety old geezers, they are surprisingly modern!
Ah ok, I have to pay my window cleaner in cash.
Maybe you'll be at home next time your window cleaners come round, they may say something then? :D

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hahaha nice suggestion DJC! Lol I started to sorta think of how that'd look if I were a windowwasher hehe pretty damn cool job I'd say then haha. And I do like the card they left Adelea hehehe bet that was kinda awesome to read, tho I also immediately thought about 'how were they handling it' lol but guess it's best to assume / go with they did nothing weird / suspicious and just enjoyed the look.

This got me reminiscing on a thing I had way back when I was in my early 20's. I was in this kinda fresh relationship, so in the time were you're just really into sexing each other. It was in this hot summer, and I and my girlfriend were having like this steamy hot and long sex session. Anyways after it, I opened then blinds/window stuff and found the window were pretty steamy. I cleaned one off, got to the 2nd and when I wiped it I was looking straight into the eyes of this window washer. Lol I was like shocked and turned around and just walked away and she was already gone to the bathroom, but when I looked at him there was a definite hahaha he 100% knows / heard for sure!

P.s. seeing those eyes all together I can see how you feel the 'normal' ones are the best; prolly they do look the nicest / most real indeed. Also think blue/grey works best with her. Tho do think still some of the others it could be nice with like same color clothing/lingerie/hair, For example I had these bright greens matched with greenish snake pattern shit (reposted recently) and it was one of the hottest things to behold. So some joy to have still. Ey got me wondering, which head you get for your new girl?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

@djcdoll - I rarely see them to speak to, since I pay online, they just do the cleaning, post a card and leave.

@avante - well, she was ordered with the 273. But I also have a 188 that I bought a while back to practice makeup on, but since it was new, I couldn't bring myself to remove it and start over. So I will try them both, and see which I prefer. It will probably be the 188 though, since she is so pretty! And it'll be a different look to the other 166Cs out there :)

She has had blue for so long now, that it's how I think of her. But maybe change the shade of blue a bit, or go with the grey's. But, yeah, maybe if I put some other coloured clothes on her, we can match her eyes to the clothes!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hear you on all accounts haha, and that 188 havent seen it in a while but def. remember that head, also have an eye on that one She kinda has this 'stern' vibe to her. I really liked those YL165 pics with that head with the brown hair, eyes and glasses on.

Also thought I'd mention : I've kinda experienced this with my first heads : when I first got my doll & later some heads, I often changed their eyes and wigs (like all the time) and that way there were a few 'really likers' but nothing to get attached to so to speak. Then I got more heads and started to change less and less, now I pretty much keep a few heads to well like you said : either 1 eyes or maybe just a few eyes in similar tone. Tho I also keep some heads I make a habit of changing up a bit.

BTW I definitely miss some segment of bodies being available, but heads; no shortage there, there's like 20-25 I'd buy in a heartbeat, if I had the room and got major discount for that amount lol).
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

@avante - yeah, there are a lot of really beautiful faces out there! I know the YL165 set you mention -- there were two werent there? One, she was wearing some black lingerie with glasses, and another where it was just the glasses.

Anyway, this is the last set of eyes for a while, i've not made up all 20 of the first set I printed out.

I quite like all of these, apart from the 1st one in the top-left.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Whilst I had her standing as I sorted out the bedsheets, I was struck by her profile! And how nice she looks from the back too.

Then I noticed some other assests when I went to move her back onto the bed!

Here she is just chilling on a Sunday morning in a new white bra, along with her usual getup!

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Nice photos of Adara. I particularly like this one.
20190324_06.jpg
20190324_06.jpg (208.16 KiB) Viewed 858 times
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Jimmy_71 wrote:Nice photos of Adara. I particularly like this one.
I agree Jimmy_71. Thats my favourite one too. Very nice photo. :D

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Thanks both!

You can't go far wrong with a nice cleavage shot :)

She's "only" an E-cup, but I think that bra makes her look breasts magnificent!

INFORMATIONS