betterlovedoll.com

Adara (WM168E/15)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Adara

Post by adelea »

Broke out the makeup box for the first time today.

First was to recolor Adara's nipples which had faded quite a lot. Too much attention from me most likely!

Then I had a go at doing her lips. And bleh, the camera catches a lot of flaws my naked eye doesn't!

Still, it isn't permanent. And I do quite like the colour.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Finally added some earrings to Adara, that and a spritz of perfume on her hair made her irresistible.

At least that let me test how well the lipstick and nipple recolouration hold up under assault. Leaving her alone all night was hard whilst I waited for the Vaseline to be absorbed!

Also been playing with adjusting her hair a little too, rather than just having it fall.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

adelea wrote:Broke out the makeup box for the first time today.

First was to recolor Adara's nipples which had faded quite a lot. Too much attention from me most likely!

Then I had a go at doing her lips. And bleh, the camera catches a lot of flaws my naked eye doesn't!

Still, it isn't permanent. And I do quite like the colour.
:thumbs_up: :oops:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Up until now, I have only had some 4.5" (11.5cm) heels for Adara, but today these arrived from AliExpress:

They are 6" (16cm) heels. I thought I had ordered them in red, so when they arrived pink I was a bit disappointed, but the order on AliExpress does clearly show pink.

We also today received the Tooth and Teeth set from The Doll Laboratory - and very nice they are too!

I do like the look of a girl in a man's shirt that is a bit too big for her.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

sexy with teeth and tongue
:oops:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

I was quite taken with the lipp-licking tongue in the set. But I also like a more natural look like this:

They make a big difference when you kiss her too, since there is something there that your tongue can feel. It looks like flavoured lipgloss removes the lip colouration too. Bah!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Adara had a delivery of jewellery today, which she was keen to show me! She was disappointed though that it all hadn't arrived, and there was one piece still to come.

She also found a pair of reading glasses, which are far too big for her - but the oversized look I love!

Will need to be quite careful when playing I think, don't want to catch and rip any of those.

This is the first time we've used actual lipstick with a hint of lip gloss. I do like the shiny look it has - not sure how well it will stand up though. If my pillows are covered in red lipstick in the morning, we will know it is not so well!

Also used some warmer lights, rather than the searing white we had tried previously, definitely makes for softer looking pictures.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:Adara had a delivery of jewellery today, which she was keen to show me! She was disappointed though that it all hadn't arrived, and there was one piece still to come.

She also found a pair of reading glasses, which are far too big for her - but the oversized look I love!

Will need to be quite careful when playing I think, don't want to catch and rip any of those.

This is the first time we've used actual lipstick with a hint of lip gloss. I do like the shiny look it has - not sure how well it will stand up though. If my pillows are covered in red lipstick in the morning, we will know it is not so well!

Also used some warmer lights, rather than the searing white we had tried previously, definitely makes for softer looking pictures.
Adara looks lovely and exotic wearing her body jewellery. As you said, you need to be careful, you don't want to injure Adara or yourself!
Love her glasses too and also those killer heels in her earlier photosets. :thumbs_up: :D

I'm a fan of girls wearing lipstick and my Tiffany wears it a lot, especially red lipstick.
Since we sleep together and I love kissing her, when it's not dried we've managed to get lipstick all over pillows and bedding many times, as well as all over me and her!!! :mrgreen:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

djcdoll wrote:Adara looks lovely and exotic wearing her body jewellery. As you said, you need to be careful, you don't want to injure Adara or yourself!
Love her glasses too and also those killer heels in her earlier photosets. :thumbs_up: :D

I'm a fan of girls wearing lipstick and my Tiffany wears it a lot, especially red lipstick.
Since we sleep together and I love kissing her, when it's not dried we've managed to get lipstick all over pillows and bedding many times, as well as all over me and her!!! :mrgreen:
Thanks - we love the look of the jewellery on her! And the heels - she is always wearing heels when she is in bed. When I look at her, my eyes work their way down her body, over her legs, and I love the way they end in a pair of heeled pumps. I love the stockings and lingerie look, but if it was one or the other, it would be heels every time!

So, we discovered a major drawback to these dangly jewellery items last night - they snag hair. A lot. Cuddling her was a series of sharp pains! So I think these may be retired from general use and kept for adding some spice to photographs!

The lip-gloss wasnt a great success - it didnt "set", so when I went back upstairs, it had run and there was a dribble of it running down her chin and pooling on her chest. After cleaning that up, we had a vigorous kissing session - and I love kissing her, so this was no hardship! - and the lipstick has held up well, with hardly any transfer. It looks pretty much as good this morning as it did last night. However, it's quite a bit paler on her, than in the tube - it was quite a deep red. I guess I need to go even deeper, or maybe put a thin undercoat of black on first?

One thing I did do yesterday, was have a go at recolouring her vagina area. The results arent perfect, but that pink is very very inviting!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

I know what you mean about heels - I'm a big sucker for them too!! :mrgreen:

When I first got my Tiffany she had long blonde hair as I like long hair. However long hair is a nightmare in bed, it gets everywhere and tangles up horribly.
That's why we've settled on shorter hair for Tiffany, it's a lot easier to manage. Shoulder length hair is a good optimum length for us. :D

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

I have several wigs for Adara, but I *really* like the two tone black/silver one, and I just cant bring myself to change her look!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Adara has tried yet another new lip colour!

I love the dark look, though black sure makes a mess.

She has been a bit of a tease this morning...

After teasing me with her legs she wanted to show a bit more.

And then she wanted to try the Uma Thurman pose from the Pulp Fiction poster

I really liked the peering through the hair look she ended up with:

And then I couldnt help it, I needed to take more pictures of her legs!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

She looks great wearing those fabulous red heels. :thumbs_up:
She's got great legs and the heels make them look even better. Yummy. :mrgreen:

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

She looks sexy in those nylons, You should try her in full body covering pantyhose......Hmmmmmm. Nice poses.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

djcdoll wrote:She looks great wearing those fabulous red heels. :thumbs_up:
She's got great legs and the heels make them look even better. Yummy. :mrgreen:
I like all her heels, but there is something about red patent that just pops!

These girls really do have great legs, and wearing the stockings I can't resist. We get through so many pairs - I should probably buy the same ones, so when one gets laddered, I dont need to throw both of them away! But the sensation when you run your hands up them, and then encounter the band at the top and then some skin... That will never get old!
HonkyDonky wrote:She looks sexy in those nylons, You should try her in full body covering pantyhose......Hmmmmmm. Nice poses.
Thanks! Each to their own, but full body covering, not my thing. I love feeling the contrast between the nylons and the skin - I really dont want to do anything that would lessen that!

Trying out some new poses was a lot of fun.

I am still very much in awe of just how much fun you can have with these dolls - there are just so many potential outfits out there to try!

INFORMATIONS