betterlovedoll.com

The Dolls Alive! Christmas Present Exchange 2018

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: The Dolls Alive! Christmas Present Exchange 2018

Post by carlys_guy »

nice pics cinnamon, the multi color top looks nice and the black outfit looks nice but drafty, those are some heavy duty boots as well.
good to see cloves arrived, you sure she is a doll she looks like milk chocolate if it was easter she could pass as a easter treat.

carly snugglemore

Cinnamon
Doll
Doll
Location: In CinnamonLover's new room, with command of the bed.

Post by Cinnamon »

carlys_guy wrote:nice pics cinnamon, the multi color top looks nice and the black outfit looks nice but drafty, those are some heavy duty boots as well.
good to see cloves arrived, you sure she is a doll she looks like milk chocolate if it was easter she could pass as a easter treat.
Thank you Carly! I do love my boots, they are a little natty! Brie told me the sweater (black outfit) was supposed to be like that, sort of to tease CL. It worked!

I will have to tell Cloves she looks like an Easter treat! Especially near Nutmeg.
Ta'ala Mova Shali - May you find water and shade.

CinnamonLover has created an Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls as hot as the desert sands after noon. We'd love to have you look it through!

Brie
Doll
Doll

Post by Brie »

Cinnamon wrote:Brie told me the sweater (black outfit) was supposed to be like that, sort of to tease CL. It worked!
Actually it matches quite well with the open side leggings. But didn't know that when I bought it.

You had mentioned something about wearing clothes that showed off a lot of side-boob for teasing CL. This fit the bill and that's why I got it for you.

INFORMATIONS