betterlovedoll.com

The Dolls Alive! Christmas Present Exchange 2018

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Brie
Doll
Doll

Re: The Dolls Alive! Christmas Present Exchange 2018

Post by Brie »

Tano wrote:... we liked the christmas color one the best. enjoy them! fun fact we used a entire roll of dollar tree ribbon to roll the scarves up tight and keep them together for packing in the box so a full 9 feet of ribbon was used on the entire present.
That one is my favorite, too. The ribbon wasn't so great though - it shed gold flakes all over the couch and floor. We had to vacuum when we were done and are still finding one or two flakes a day.

Nutmeg wrote:I cannot wait to try it on, but that is tomorrow in Cinnamon's series.
I can't wait to see this. You're keeping me waiting, aren't you? Is this revenge for the Do Not Open Before Christmas note? That was Sweetie's idea, not mine.

I hope you girls and CL get some time this weekend to post them.

Lynne
Doll
Doll

Post by Lynne »

Alexandra wrote::haha2: it was Dolly mix :lol: Candy. Cool, these sugary things are perfect to eat after running, to replenish you. Now I got to try to keep them out of EBF's hands.
Ha ha, yes - I think we managed to get everything on your wish list, but we managed to find a few random surprises too. Hopefully EBF doesn't have too many. I had to wrap the Dolly Mix first so that Muninn didn't eat them.
Lyngheiður Tórsdóttir - part Viking Warrior, part English rose.

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere" - Carl Sagan

"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams" - Arthur O'Shaughnessy (and Willy Wonka!)

Have a look at my Doll Album! Also I'm now on Instagram!

Alexandra
Doll
Doll
Location: Living at EBF's place, with Julie and the Ishino twins

Post by Alexandra »

Haha, yes that's pretty much the same here. EBF always says that candy is not preservable, since it never lasts much longer than a day.

We were late up today, but after brunch I wanted to open another present. Kim joined to 'assist' me. This square one looks interesting, so let's try that one.

"Uh, what is this, lipbalsem with flavour?" I said. Kim said "Yeah, looks like candylipstick or something alike. I think Lynne is worried that you eat enough, seeing the sizes you're wearing. You really seem to have a knack of searching candy though."

"Well, even though I only wanted to open one other gift right now, I think I'm gonna open another one, which is not candy. Not that I don't like candy, but I'd like something else as well. But which one?".
Kim said "Maybe this one, it's really small. And with what was on your wishing list, I kinda think I now what it is."

"Yeah," I replied, "I see where you are going, but I kind of wanted to leave this one as the last to open."
"OK, then you pick another one, but with your luck that's going to be candy as well"
That convinced me, so I opened it. It turned out to be a) hard to open, and b) when opened there was this:

A necklace with a lovely yellow hanger!! I love it, thanks Lynne!!

The rest will be opened later. I'm having a blast so far.

With Love,
Alexa
How I ended up here.
I have a Doll Album. There is also a thread of me, where pictures and stories of me can be found. And not to forget the thread where pictures and stories of my roommates and me are posted.

Alexandra
Doll
Doll

Post by Alexandra »

I couldn't wait to try it on, and wanted a picture of me wearing it too. So here I am wearing the necklace.

It sits nicely between my breasts. I think I need a low-cut dress with this. When I said that, EBF sighed and said "Why is it with everything that you girls get, you want something more?

Now I am going running with EBF. Otherwise he is going alone and he will probably eat my treats afterwards :roll:
How I ended up here.
I have a Doll Album. There is also a thread of me, where pictures and stories of me can be found. And not to forget the thread where pictures and stories of my roommates and me are posted.

Emma
Doll
Doll

Post by Emma »

Great looking necklace Alexandra :D
A low cut dress would go nicely with it ;)

Looking forward to seeing you in it once EBF has acquired one :mrgreen:
Hi. Check out my new thread

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

Alexandra
Doll
Doll

Post by Alexandra »

Thanks Emma. It could be awhile before he gets me one of those though :roll:

I changed my outfit, first because running in the dress I was wearing is not a brilliant idea (so I changed for that), and after running I was sweaty, so changed again. Still in a sporting outfit, a blue tanktop, leggings and skirt. The tanktop is new. You might remember that I got Lynne a set of three vests in pinkish/purplish colours. Actually I wanted to keep it for myself, because I loved the array of colours, but EBF got me a similar set with several blue colours.

Then it was time to unpack the next gift. Now Julie assisted me. The red dress she got for her birthday is really stylish. I think she'd be the knock-out girl on any gala in it.

After some pondering I decided what to unwrap.

This was soft, probably some clothing in it?

It is, but I am not sure what it is

Only when looking at the pictures I notice Julie was snacking of my treats. I think I have to apologize to EBF, I thought he took a lot of them.

It's a skirt! With an elastic waistband, so it should fit nicely.

I wanted to try it on immediately, so here I am wearing it. Meanwhile Julie keeps snacking :mrgreen:

Now the next one, this one looks interesting as well (actually they all do, but you can only unpack one at a time). I see Julie's attention is on something else :D

This looks like stockings or a pantyhose.

It is, and they have a nice pattern! Just what I wanted! Thanks Lynne!

That is it for tonight, because EBF wants to watch fat men playing darts and he is supposed to take the pictures. Tomorrow we continue.

With Love,
Alexa
How I ended up here.

Emma
Doll
Doll

Post by Emma »

You look great Alexa and Juliana too :D

Wow, a skirt and sexy stockings to go with it. Now we're talking :D

And EBF chooses fat men throwing dart over that... 8O :?

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

Alexandra
Doll
Doll

Post by Alexandra »

Yes, we were wondering about that too. But apparantly it wasn't really exciting, so there was time to unpack another gift.

I moved the treats to a safer location, so Julie would stop eating them. She studied the package of the lipbalm and said "It says to not eat it, so it is flavoured lipbalm. I guess we should put it on our lips to enhance the kissing experience." :?
"OK", I said absentmindedly, "I think I'm going to unwrap this one now."

Earrings. In a colour which matches the necklace. Sweet :)

They look great, I'm gonna put them on immediately.

And here I am wearing them.

Two more packages to go. They will be for tomorrow.
Thanks again Lynne!

With Love,
Alexa
How I ended up here.

Alexandra
Doll
Doll

Post by Alexandra »

Julie asked if she could try the lipbalm. "Sure," I said. So she picked one and tried it.

"Hm, vanilla. Are we gonna kiss now?" she asked.
"Wut? Why?"

"Well, when I mentioned that it is probably to enhance the kissing experience, you said OK. So I thought you wanted to."
"Oh. I thought you meant in general, not specifically us two."
"You sure? It's vanilla, you love that. You often have vanilla yoghurt or custard."
"Yes, I am. You can go kiss Kim."
And off she went :mrgreen:
How I ended up here.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice gifts alexandra can't wait to see the rest.

carly snugglemore

Alexandra
Doll
Doll

Post by Alexandra »

Thanks Carly.

I thought the skirt I got was black, but in the daylight it turns out to be dark blue.

Well it was time to unpack the next gift. It's a hat.

I'm going to put it on immediately.

How does it look?
Kim said "Hm. You're wearing yellow and blue now, the colors of Sweden. Trying to send a message somewhere?"

EBF said a note fell out of the package. We hadn't seen that at first :oops: It says they made it themselves and they were not sure if it fitted. Well, as you can see it does!

Thanks again!

The last package will be opened later today, because EBF will be going cycling.

Love,
Alexa
How I ended up here.

Emma
Doll
Doll

Post by Emma »

That gift opening session was rather exciting to see :mrgreen:
Mmm, vanilla :wink:

Kim said "Hm. You're wearing yellow and blue now, the colors of Sweden. Trying to send a message somewhere?"
:haha4: you girls sure have an eye for detecting patterns :mrgreen:
I think you look very cute in that hat Alexa :thumbs_up: :D

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

Alexandra
Doll
Doll

Post by Alexandra »

Emma wrote:
:haha4: you girls sure have an eye for detecting patterns :mrgreen:
I think you look very cute in that hat Alexa :thumbs_up: :D
Thanks Emma.

I think yellow and blue is a great combination, that it's also the swedish flag is just a coincidence. Elsewhere I already said that Kim and Julie were making fun of me, and now I will probably not hear the end of it.
How I ended up here.

Lynne
Doll
Doll

Post by Lynne »

Phew, I'm glad the hat fits! I got carried away with it one night while M was busy elsewhere. It was good fun making it, and as you said you liked yellow, thought it'd be a good thing for when you're out running.
IMG_20181208_115829_207.jpg
IMG_20181208_115829_207.jpg (102.87 KiB) Viewed 1073 times
Very happy you like your presents. I had a feeling you'd all have fun with the flavoured lip balms! :D
Lyngheiður Tórsdóttir - part Viking Warrior, part English rose.

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere" - Carl Sagan

"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams" - Arthur O'Shaughnessy (and Willy Wonka!)

Have a look at my Doll Album! Also I'm now on Instagram!

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice hat alexandra it looks good on you.

lynne you did a good job making the hat you are very talented.

carly snugglemore

INFORMATIONS