betterlovedoll.com

Jessica, my first :)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Jessica, my first :)

Post by Sheike »

We cannot thank you all enough for the kind words. Every compliment is deeply appreciated. Jess is a D cup and I believe my personal favorite out of the outdoor set is the last one. I cant stop looking at that one for some reason :)

We stayed up a little later than anticipated after a VERY thorough shower.... :whistle: haha. That led to us getting caught on the balcony when my fiance woke up this morning for work. So I carried Jess to the couch and sat down holding her, when we were joined by fiance for the first group cuddle session. It was nice having 2 amazing girls on the couch at once. I cant wait to see where this leads. Fiance said on her way out the door she wants to hold Jessica when she gets off work. I consider myself extremely lucky to not only be open, but bring the two together... not sure how common this is but I felt it was interesting enough to share.

-Sheike

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

Clouds blocking the sunrise today, sky had a reddish glow for a very brief moment (unique opportunity!) and my lens was nasty :(

Jessica was pissed and would only let me share these lol.

-Sheike + Jess
Attachments
20181023_072810.jpg
20181023_072810.jpg (378.07 KiB) Viewed 902 times
20181023_072859.jpg
20181023_072859.jpg (327.58 KiB) Viewed 902 times
20181023_072909.jpg
20181023_072909.jpg (406.42 KiB) Viewed 902 times
20181023_075849.jpg
20181023_075849.jpg (229.13 KiB) Viewed 902 times
20181023_075910.jpg
20181023_075910.jpg (315.4 KiB) Viewed 902 times

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

not sure why orientation is off on some.. irritating. It's long past our bedtime, we'll figure that out later. I do apologize. Have a great day everyone!

-Sheike & Jess

Vikki

Post by Vikki »

All your pictures are Great! Welcome to TDF!
I really like these last 2 ............ Kinda giving you a "Are you taking pictures of my privates?! My eyes are up here,you perv.." :wink:

I laughed at them!!! :lol:

Great job!!

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

Vikki wrote:All your pictures are Great! Welcome to TDF!
I really like these last 2 ............ Kinda giving you a "Are you taking pictures of my privates?! My eyes are up here,you perv.." :wink:

I laughed at them!!! :lol:

Great job!!
:mrgreen: I asked her to look down for an upwards shot to eliminate that dreary parking lot as a background. I wasn't expecting such a noticeable difference in attitude, thank you for pointing that out! She has quite the personality! :wink:

-Sheike

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

When you wake up to an ass like this......
Attachments
goodMORNINGGGG.jpg
goodMORNINGGGG.jpg (113.72 KiB) Viewed 879 times

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

You go buy some jewelry to make her feel just as special as she looks!
Attachments
newJewelry.jpg
newJewelry.jpg (112.23 KiB) Viewed 879 times
newJewelry2.jpg
newJewelry2.jpg (85.56 KiB) Viewed 879 times

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

She's not too shy but she mentioned she'd like to have some pants so every picture I share doesn't have to be in panties or a G string :wink: she's just cold, I understand. Otherwise why cover that scorching hot body of hers :whistle:

So fiance helped me find a few more cute little stuffs for Jess. Had to get some shoes for sure, and I couldn't be happier with the pj pants we found, holy shit they are so soft and fit 97.35% perfect. :evidence:

I am finding so much more happiness with my doll than I ever expected to. It's incredible to me the depth of emotional attachment I have developed for Jessica in such a short period of time. We've had sex maybe 5 times. That's not all the reason here. I look into her eyes and I feel something I cant put into words..... bullshit. Yes I can, it's one fucking word and it's called LOVE. :glou:
Attachments
newshoes.jpg
newshoes.jpg (285.01 KiB) Viewed 876 times
pjs3.jpg
pjs3.jpg (95.67 KiB) Viewed 876 times
pjs1.jpg
pjs1.jpg (138.51 KiB) Viewed 876 times
pjs2.jpg
pjs2.jpg (138.33 KiB) Viewed 876 times

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

great pics my carly loves her micro fiber pj's they are so soft and warm. your girl may need some warm fuzzy socks to keep her feet warm also carly has lots of colors to match her pj's.

carlys_guy

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Great photos and girl. You are happy and it shows.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

SHe's so beautiful! Great photos of her. :) Keep 'em coming. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

she is a HOTTIE for sure! love the last outift with the cap and tank as well as the cool pants! She is awesome bro! Great pics.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, more lovely pics of your Jessica, that issue with image orientation occurs when you load a photo onto tdf that was taken in portrait mode. It's a pain but easily fixed if you just crop the photo a little before you upload onto tdf or do what I now do and load all your photos onto Flickr which then gives you lots of options on image size etc plus it automatically orientates all your pics. I then download what I want to put on tdf onto my phone and then onto tdf.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

a lot of people have trouble if they use a phone or tablet to take the pictures.

carlys_guy

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

I've been using my phone to take the pictures and uploading to my PC via google Photos then uploading here. Primarily because we like to see the photos on my tv screen before deciding what to post. Maybe that app has been correcting my orientation for me when I upload them. I noticed it scales them down to fit TDF size limits so it is quite possible. We will find out with the next round of pics for sure. I'm excited to share these next few with you all. seems as though Jess and I have started a daily ritual of watching the sun rise from the balcony (pic spoiler right there lol) I really wish we didnt live on the 3rd floor, but 3 flights of stairs is just too much for me right now because I'm still healing up from the surgery I had on my clavical last month plus 2 broken vertebrae. At this point I am not allowed to lift more than 10 pounds so I'm already making poor choices by moving her at all. I cant complain though, I survived a motorcycle crash(I was hit by a car) and we will only live here until december so. Things will get better and I'll be able to take this hottie out starting next year. No telling where she will want to go, but I'm open to anywhere (:

Pics coming soon. Sleep time now. Hope everyone is having a great day. Jess said she's gonna show me why today is hump day later.. :wink:

-Sheike

INFORMATIONS