betterlovedoll.com

Katie

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Re: Katie

Post by LoneRanger »

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is LOVE....
L✰neR✯nger

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

carlys_guy wrote:looks nice katie but your nails should be black and red to match your top

carlys_guy
I reasoned that the nail polish didn't need to match because her outfits would change way more frequently than her nail polish. And I only have one color of nail polish! So I asked Katie, and she liked the pink and wanted to do it.

As a side note, I tried to take one of her nails off and it was really stuck on. I was able to easily remove all the nails from my WM doll and super glue on aftermarket nails. But with Katie, I think removing all her factory nails could result in a couple of fingers getting damaged in the process.
lilbitlonely wrote:Congratulations Katie.

(* ... and Metricnut, where did you find that cute outfit?)
I purchased a standard flannel shirt and took scissors to it and heavily altered the shirt using a sewing machine. I've done a few minor clothes alterations in the past with my sewing machine, but this was by far the most ambitious. It isn't perfect but it turned out better than I expected.
K 1123.jpg
K 1123.jpg (5.08 MiB) Viewed 1706 times
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Love the altered flannel!
Katie looks great!
I just had to mod 2 pairs of panties I got for Eve. They should have fit as they were her size but this shit happens sometimes.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Really nice work on the shirt. You fooled me. I thought it was a commercial job. (and I even zoomed in on the stitching, trying to determine if you had made it yourself. lol. Is that bad?) I bought a similar shirt back in Nov, with the same basic idea in mind, although I knew nothing about Twin Peaks then, and I could never manage anything as stylish as what you've got going on here.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

gonestill77 wrote:Love the altered flannel!
Katie looks great!
I just had to mod 2 pairs of panties I got for Eve. They should have fit as they were her size but this shit happens sometimes.
:glou:
It is crazy how much sizes of clothes can very. I have some extra small panties that would need a 100 cm ass to fit properly.
I take them out of the package and just laugh. XS my ass.
lilbitlonely wrote:Really nice work on the shirt. You fooled me. I thought it was a commercial job. (and I even zoomed in on the stitching, trying to determine if you had made it yourself. lol. Is that bad?) I bought a similar shirt back in Nov, with the same basic idea in mind, although I knew nothing about Twin Peaks then, and I could never manage anything as stylish as what you've got going on here.
Thanks LBL, I was pleasantly surprised at how good the sewing project worked out. Now I have enough confidence to really bomb on my next clothing alteration!

Katie wanted to do a black and white portrait
K 1121.1.jpg
K 1121.1.jpg (4.03 MiB) Viewed 1659 times
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

There is a Twin Peaks in Boise, Idaho. If you get the job there Katie I will come and see you.

I live in the area

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

harvey48 wrote:There is a Twin Peaks in Boise, Idaho. If you get the job there Katie I will come and see you.

I live in the area
Idaho sounds fun Harvey, But my job at Twin Peaks here in Michigan is going really well. I flirt with the suckers, I mean customers, a little and act ditsy and they leave great tips!

I do have to work out often to keep my body in shape for this job.
I got a new sports bra for working out. What do you think?
K 122.jpg
K 122.jpg (4.35 MiB) Viewed 1602 times
K 123.jpg
K 123.jpg (4.41 MiB) Viewed 1602 times
K 124.jpg
K 124.jpg (4.52 MiB) Viewed 1602 times
Katie[/color]

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Katie really is quite lovely - those pictures of her really capture a certain something!

My Adara's E-cups are more than enough, and I think if (when?) I get a 2nd doll, she will definitely be on the more petite side of things.

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Metricnut wrote:
harvey48 wrote:There is a Twin Peaks in Boise, Idaho. If you get the job there Katie I will come and see you.

I live in the area
Idaho sounds fun Harvey, But my job at Twin Peaks here in Michigan is going really well. I flirt with the suckers, I mean customers, a little and act ditsy and they leave great tips!

I do have to work out often to keep my body in shape for this job.
I got a new sports bra for working out. What do you think?
K 122.jpg
K 123.jpg
K 124.jpg
Katie[/color]

New sports bra looks great Katie. Do not drink too much beer and you won't have to work out as hard. lol

I have been to twin Peaks in a long time, but there was no girl working there as cute as you.

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Who needs a morning coffee. Katie is a better heart starter than caffeine. :wink:
Nice top...!
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Katie, your look great in your Armour sport bra.
That's a good brand for doll. I have a Armour top and when I take it off it shrinks down to almost nothing.

Also good work on the flannel shirt Metricnut.
Making cloths from scratch is way beyond most of our abilities, but altering existing clothes is a fun way to expand the wardrobe.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Nice that sports bra on Katie:) :D :thumbs_up:
I have a black one but affraid to putt it on Timea.

Let me see if I can wear it at mariëlle soon, she is not sensitive to stains because of the premium TPE body. She can handle anything without problems untill now. Even new clotings without washing.... Strange but true.
Timea does not have that premium TPE and so I do not take the risk to wear her a black sports bra.

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM, Timea, Daisy & Mariëlle. :)
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

adelea wrote:Katie really is quite lovely - those pictures of her really capture a certain something!
My Adara's E-cups are more than enough, and I think if (when?) I get a 2nd doll, she will definitely be on the more petite side of things.
Katie is definitely petite! at 21.8 kg / 48. lbs. she is easy move around.
harvey48 wrote: New sports bra looks great Katie. Do not drink too much beer and you won't have to work out as hard. lol
I have been to twin Peaks in a long time, but there was no girl working there as cute as you.
Katie drinks mostly Jager Bombs. She will do Tequila shots too, but only when she is completely naked.
OlmanOz wrote:Who needs a morning coffee. Katie is a better heart starter than caffeine. :wink:
Nice top...!
Katie wore the leggings in the next photos just for you OlmanOz. She just assumed you like Camels. Camel toes to be more specific.
scooter_ca wrote:Katie, your look great in your Armour sport bra.
That's a good brand for doll. I have a Armour top and when I take it off it shrinks down to almost nothing.
Also good work on the flannel shirt Metricnut.
Making cloths from scratch is way beyond most of our abilities, but altering existing clothes is a fun way to expand the wardrobe.
Thanks,
scooter
Thanks Scooter, I know what you mean about the Armour top shrinking down so small. It is very stretchy.
Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:Nice that sports bra on Katie:) :D :thumbs_up:
I have a black one but affraid to putt it on Timea.

Let me see if I can wear it at mariëlle soon, she is not sensitive to stains because of the premium TPE body. She can handle anything without problems untill now. Even new clotings without washing.... Strange but true.
Timea does not have that premium TPE and so I do not take the risk to wear her a black sports bra.

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM, Timea, Daisy & Mariëlle. :)
Hi DDM, The Under Armour sports bra has been on Katie for 2 days now and has not stained. Katie wanted to show you, so we did a little photo shoot to show you!
Metricnut

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

"Hi OlmanOz! I hope you like my white leggings" :D
K 125.jpg
K 125.jpg (5.59 MiB) Viewed 1446 times
"Why is the picture crooked again Metric!"[/color]
"Okay you got me, I do it so I can stare at you sweet little caboose when you fuss around making it straight again Katie"
K 128.jpg
K 128.jpg (3.52 MiB) Viewed 1446 times
"No need for that Metric! You can look at my bottom whenever you want"
K 129.jpg
K 129.jpg (5.76 MiB) Viewed 1446 times
"Time to see if the Under Armour sports bra leaves stains"
K 132.jpg
K 132.jpg (5.46 MiB) Viewed 1446 times
"No staining down along the lower elastic strap!"
K 133.jpg
K 133.jpg (4.05 MiB) Viewed 1446 times
"Also no staining from the black shoulder straps!"
K 134.jpg
K 134.jpg (6.08 MiB) Viewed 1446 times
"This bra is a Keeper" :D
Katie
& Metricnut

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Good thing as I would hate to see any stains on that lovely and delicate body!! The white leggings are perfect!!
L✰neR✯nger

INFORMATIONS