betterlovedoll.com

Katie

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Re: Katie

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Metricnut wrote:Introducing Katie
K 2.JPG
K 3.JPG
K 4.JPG
K 5.JPG
K 6.JPG
K 7.JPG
K 8.JPG
K 10.JPG
Metricnut
136A with head 36
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

Prototype
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Prototype »

Metricnut wrote:Hi BBL,

I don't have any good pictures at the moment for Orifice Placement. I will try to take a couple tomorrow and send them to you in a private message. I will include a couple standing near something to help you see the scale better.

For now I will share a outdoor picture from the 2018 doll meet that Katie and I just got back from.
K 66.JPG
Metricnut
Wow Metricnut, Katie is captivating and Im looking forward to the day my girlfriend and I can adopt a doll similar to her in our love life. We've been speaking and its just a matter of time now. We are super excited.

Ive already bought cloths for her in my excitement. Jeans and shorts mainly :P As well as crops tops and leggings as they seem to fit well on most dolls.

Just out of curiosity what size jeans is Katie wearing in this photo and where did you get them from.
Ive been mainly purchasing H0llister jeans and shorts size 00 and was just wondering for size comparison.
Lots of Love
Alice
XoXo
https://www.instagram.com/Ava_Alice_Doll/
SM Doll - 156A X8

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Prototype wrote:
Metricnut wrote:Hi BBL,

I don't have any good pictures at the moment for Orifice Placement. I will try to take a couple tomorrow and send them to you in a private message. I will include a couple standing near something to help you see the scale better.

For now I will share a outdoor picture from the 2018 doll meet that Katie and I just got back from.
K 66.JPG
Metricnut
Wow Metricnut, Katie is captivating and Im looking forward to the day my girlfriend and I can adopt a doll similar to her in our love life. We've been speaking and its just a matter of time now. We are super excited.

Ive already bought cloths for her in my excitement. Jeans and shorts mainly :P As well as crops tops and leggings as they seem to fit well on most dolls.

Just out of curiosity what size jeans is Katie wearing in this photo and where did you get them from.
Ive been mainly purchasing H0llister jeans and shorts size 00 and was just wondering for size comparison.
Hi Prototype,

The SM 136 is a small doll. I can't imagine any women size clothing fitting her. Get a tape measure out and stand next to it at 134.6 cm or 4' 5", that's how tall Katie is. She is definitely a women shaped doll but she is scaled down. I like her size because she is light weight and easy to manage. But finding adult looking clothes is for sure the down side. I would keep the tags on those clothes you purchased until you try them on your doll.

Katie is wearing Kids size 5, Jordache. I got them from Walmart. You can see all of her measurements on the first page of this thread. The jeans you see in the picture are very stretchy. If you find jeans you like but they are not that stretchy I would probably get them in size 6.

I hope you and your girlfriend get a doll and are able to enjoy her together. Dolls are so much more than just sex. I like how you used the word "adopt" to describe getting a doll. The dolls really do take on a personality and become a presence in your home.

If you decide that a 136 cm doll is too short to meet your preference, check out the link below. SM is going to introduce a 155 cm version of the SM136 A cup sculpt. Very exciting, should be an amazing doll.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&start=30

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

What shoe size does she wear?
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Hi Sodium,

Back on the first page of this thread, about half way down has her measurements including her shoe size.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Guess I'm blind. =/
My Lovelies:

shwing

Post by shwing »

I saw this doll on the Smdoll site today and went searching for more pics and wound up here...

Amazing Katie! Awesome photo work too! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Have a great day!

Camden's Thread

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

Trust me, this doll is worth it.
Still my favorite to play with and look at.
And im getting the larger version as well.
The petite fit look, with another type of ass that is near perfect to me and she feels great and is easy to play with.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

shwing wrote:I saw this doll on the Smdoll site today and went searching for more pics and wound up here...

Amazing Katie! Awesome photo work too! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thanks Shwing! Katie loves the title "Amazing Katie" you made her day.
zodiac wrote:Trust me, this doll is worth it.
Still my favorite to play with and look at.
And im getting the larger version as well.
The petite fit look, with another type of ass that is near perfect to me and she feels great and is easy to play with.
Wise words Zodiac. Love spending time with Katie. And I can't wait for the larger version myself. I need to pick a head. Have you decided on a head?

Metricnut

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

These photos are all that are keeping me sane till Emma shows up. These pictures are amazing and I am not sure I've said that yet. =]

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

ThePope
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ThePope »

Did you measure the girth for the leotard sizing? Can you share it here?

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

ThePope wrote:Did you measure the girth for the leotard sizing? Can you share it here?
The one you see in the photos is size 6-8 from Amazon. See the link below. One size smaller may work too if you like a snug fit. The 6-8 was border line too big.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002R ... UTF8&psc=1

I copied these measurements from the first page of this thread. I should help you find good fitting clothes.

21.8 kg / 48. lbs. : Measured weight. (claimed weight 22 kg / 48.5 lbs.)

134.6 cm / 4' 5" : Measured Height. (claimed height is odiously 136 cm / 4' 5.5")

33 cm / 13.0" : Shoulder width.

61 cm / 24.0" : Breast ( 28 A cup bras fit good, can vary by brand)

49 cm / 19.3" : Under breast (12 cm step, 4.7")

43 cm / 16.9" : Waist at the smallest point of her belly.

57 cm / 22.4" : Waist at the belt line or near the top of her pants.

62 cm / 24.4" : Hips at the widest point around her butt.

68 cm / 26.8" : Inseam

17 cm / 6.7" : Foot length. (size 9 or 10 kids shoes)

Waist to hip Ratio is : .694

Endowed4AW
Former Member

Post by Endowed4AW »

Really appreciate your attention to detail in your posts. Very informative ... and inspiring.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Endowed4AW wrote:Really appreciate your attention to detail in your posts. Very informative ... and inspiring.
Thanks Endowed4AW, Katie and I are glade you like her thread.
K 42.JPG
K 42.JPG (3.92 MiB) Viewed 1500 times
Metricnut

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Katie is a star.
I've missed a lot since my last visit.
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

INFORMATIONS